Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wren Yoku

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:43 pm

Yoku, Wren

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Kyouhei Tsukino

Weapon Form: A dagger with a hand guard. Nothing to flashy, a semi curved blade, no hilt seperating it from the hand guard. The hand guard is just big enough to cover the front of the knuckles

Love Interest:

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Four ft. Eight in, very thin. Medium length black hair that barely falls below the eyebrows. Has dark (almost black) brown eyes. Wears loose fitting black or white hoodie, red shirt, black or dark blue jeans, black and red shoes.

Personality: He kind of has a short temper, he's willing to put up with a little bit. He appears to only care for himself, but he only shows his true affections under pressure. He enjoys laughing at others expenses, however he knows when its unacceptable. He's afraid of dogs, and has an absolute fear of clowns. He's kind of greedy, but it would still take a lot to get him to betray his friends.

History: He was born in Kyoto, his mother and father are weapons. His family moved to Tucson, Arizona shortly after he was born, so they could be closer to the DWMA should Wren discover his weapon bloodline too early. His home life was decent, his family wasn't rich, but they were never below the poverty line. When he turned ten years old he discovered he was a weapon, and his father began training him so he would at least have a basic knowledge before they sent him off to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: Too make up for his small stature, he's slightly more agile than most. He knows a small amount of Japanese, but his main language is English. His mother threw him one time during training, and now he despises being thrown. His mother teases him about it still.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Fullmetal Alchemist!"

Last edited by wrenyoku on August 25th 2014, 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:03 pm

Please excuse my typos, I just proof read this, and I realized how many I had made. :l
Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:36 pm

So is he finished?
Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:38 pm

I dunno, I should've put maybe instead of question marks. Please critique me!
Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 10:58 pm

Ok, so this seems like a pretty basic app. You know, fairly typical beginnings, family loved him, loyal to his friends, pretty normal appearence, etc. The best part is probably his personallity. It's not something that really is that special, but I like that he's not really a flawless character, being violent, greedy, and with a few (mostly) irrational fears to work with later on. If nothing else, it's a good solid platform to build a more complex character off of.

The only real compleint I have, and I could be completely wrong, but I don't believe there's too much of a demand for a dagger weapon partner. Like most people seem to want cool larger scale stuff like swords, hammers, scythes, or more unusual weapons. So it would probably be a good idea to start coming up with ideas for Partial Transformations so he can fight if he ends up going too long without gaining a partner.

Anyways, accepted I guess? It depends on wether or not you're done with this character or not.
Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:48 am

Yea I guess I'm done then, thanks.
Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 12:50 am

I only edited this so it was under forum formatting.
Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 10:24 pm

Yoku, Wren

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Kyouhei Tsukino

Weapon Form: Wren's weapon form is a ko-wakazashi, (a wakazashi that is closer in size to a tanto.) The blade is 40 cm long, and has a visible temper line. On the back side of the temper line the metal is a dark, almost black grey, and on the blade side its a shiny steel color. The handle is 12 cm and has a black handle wrap that leaves a diamond shaped pattern. The hilt is a brass color, and it curves down on the front covering the first two fingers.

Love Interest:

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Wren has shoulder neck length black hair that hangs down just barely over his eyes. He has slanty dark brown, almost black eyes and thick eyebrows. He has higher cheekbones and a round, but not fat, face.
Wren is on the thinner and smaller side of the male figure, maxing at a height of 4"6' and a wheight of 120 pounds. He doesn't have well defined muscles, but just enough that he's not skin and bone.

Wren wears a red v-neck long sleeve shirt, black regular fit jeans, and black skate shoes with thick red laces.

Personality: Wren can be described as impulsive, dedicated, greedy, cold, amoral, and cruel. He never really knows what he wants, but once he finds out he doesn't give up until he gets it. He pretends to be cold and uncaring to people he doesn't know, however he doesn't really feel that way toward anybody. Wren does have a incredible want for money, going to the point of doing stuff most "good" people wouldn't, the only people he wouldn't be bought out for are his closest friends. He has a somewhat sadistic side, finding humor in others pain, like if someone were to fall or trip, or cut their finger. (Nothing major though, he isn't that dark :l)

Wren has a fear of dogs, and clowns. Both stem from late nights of watching horror movies.

History: Wren was born in a rather wealthy district of Kyoto, however he was raised in Tucson, Arizona. His family tree has weapons on both sides, appearing every other generation for the most part. After two thirty one night, Wren decided to sneak off and watch a horror movie, the movie was horrible, and had really crappy special effects and acting. However, his child brain couldn't differentiate it from something real, and it scarred him for life.
During his middle school years, he began to slack off and sleep in class. He discovered he was a weapon because he woke up one day to find his arm replaced with a blade. His parents made him practice his transformations until he could do it when he wanted to, and shortly after he turned sixteen they sent him to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: He's somewhat agile, being able to climb faster and jump farther than most, however these won't help him or his meister as he's a weapon.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Fullmetal Alchemist!"
I thought I could do better, so I tried. :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wren Yoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wren Yoku   Wren Yoku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wren Yoku
Page 1 of 1