Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:13 pm

(OOC: Hi c:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:25 pm

Darcy walked into the cafeteria with her new friends close behind. Not to long ago Darcy got a meister. Now was a good chance to get to know Caroline. Darcy scooted onto a bench seat at a table and waited for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:32 pm

Kyouhei was holding his stomach as he entered the cafeteria. His stomach continually growled before he sat down across from Darcy and lied his head down on the table. "Nnnngh..." He moaned as his stomach let out another loud growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:37 pm

Darcy made a sad face at kyouhei and stood up. "I'll be right back." Darcy scurried over to the good line and grabbed a bowl of noodles, three slices of pizza, two orders of French fries and a salad for herself. She brought it back to the table for everyone. "Figured id treat my new friends to lunch, I'm only eating the salad so help yourselves!"
(OCC: possible love interests anyone??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:42 pm

"THAAAANK YOU." Kyouhei said as he started to salivate over the smell of food. Quickly he snatched 2 slices of pizza and some of the fries. He started to wolf down his fries, saving those delicious looking slices of pizza for last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:46 pm

Wren grabbed the remaining food and started inhaling the food like it was air. He barely had time to swallow before he started putting more food in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:50 pm

Caroline plopped down next to Darcy and pulled another bag of chips seemingly from nowhere. Watching the boys stuff their faces she preceded to do the same. Still chewing she glanced over at Darcy before speaking. "So
.. you can call me Aki."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:52 pm

(Ooc: I totally forgot to mention he was sitting
as for love interests... I dunno.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:56 pm

Darcy blinked in surprise. "Aki? But Caroline is such a pretty name. Why aki?" Darcy timidly took a few bites of her salad. Darcy watched Caroline with interest, studying her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 9:34 pm

Caroline slowed down eating the chips. "Its what my "father" used to call me."
(OOC: Sorry for not repying, my phone isn't sending me an email when you guys post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 9:45 pm

(I'm getting so many emails it's nuts. Would you want a love interest with Darcy?)
Darcy smiled. "Of course I'll call you that then. You can just call me Darcy I guess unless you come up with a nickname."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:14 pm

(Ooc: totally depends. For now she's straight, so if it did happen I would like it to be a somewhat long process. Not too long though XD.)
Caroline rubbed her finger under her nose and looked up. "Hmmmm I can't really think of a nickname, I'm sure we'll come up with one though." She continued eating chips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:31 pm

Darcy finished her salad and moved it to the side. "Yeah I've never had a nickname. I've never really been noticed before..." Darcy blushed with embarrassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:35 pm

(OOC: Wouldn't it be Darcy X Wren? ._.) Kyouhei munched on a slice of his pizza, some of the sauce spilled onto his shirt. He wiped it off with a clean napkin, but it left an orange/red spot where it fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:42 pm

(Ooc: well.... ignore my last ooc post cause that's awkward. :l)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:44 pm

(Yooo it's not weird I've dated girls irl before so I'm open to anything <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:51 pm

Wren pointed at Kyohei's stain and chuckled. Then he dropped his slice of pizza on his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:59 pm

(Ooc: I said it was awkward more to get a laugh out of somebody. XD)
Caroline laughed at Wren's blunder. In between laughs she managed to let out "You failed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 12:06 am

Darcy hadn't looked away from Caroline. She felt like she had made a connection with her. Darcy was thinking about Caroline's soul. Not that they were officially partners, Darcy felt responsible for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 12:42 am

Kyouhei laughed a bit at Wren before sighing as he lied his head back on the cafeteria table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 9:47 am

Wren started wiping off the pizza sauce on his lap. He looked at Kyo "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 10:14 am

"I should've never eaten so fast..." He let out a groan as he jerked forward like he was about to throw up all of the food he ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 10:44 am

Wren patted him on the back before scooting away a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 10:49 am

Darcy raised her eyebrows and frowned. "So, how old are you two?" Darcy asked the boys. She had a feeling she was going to be the oldest.!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 10:54 am

Wren looked up at Darcy and said "Sixteen". He had never actually thought about how old every one else was, but now he was curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next