Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witch Wren INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Witch Wren  INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Witch Wren INACTIVE   Witch Wren  INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2013, 2:06 pm

Witch Wren  INACTIVE Tumblr_m89cqdYS941r1ii82o1_250

(I'll probably draw her later)

Name: Wren

Weapon: (She does not yet have a weapon)

Animal Form: Ram/Sheep (She is actually a girl, despite being a ram)

Love Interest: NOT YET

Appearance: Wren has horns.  Yes, she has ACTUAL HORNS.  These ram horns are black and curl tightly to her head.  Her hair is short and strawberry blond.  It almost looks pink in some lighting and is kind of curly and wavy at the end.  Her ears are slightly pointed.  The slim and feminine eyes she has are actually emerald green.  Her body is built a bit small, at 5'5 with a weight of 115 pounds.  She has no obvious muscle mass and she looks a light peach color.  She also looks like if you poked her that she would fall over.  Her outfit is super simple.  The only thing Wren wears is a thin-strapped black dress that reaches her knees.  No shoes, she prefers to be as close to nature as she can. Also her fear of being public keeps her away from going clothes shopping.  She has no obvious markings or other really noticeable features.

Personality:  "Hope your God will hear your prayers."  Wren in by no means a happy witch.  In fact she's reserved and quite stoic.  Though she does laugh, she doesn't normally have the friends that is usually required to have fun.  She's not a people person.  In fact, Wren prefers to stay away from people, especially men.  She has no idea of when her curse will take over, so she just avoids it to keep the probability as low as possible.    She is introverted, but in her own way, she is accepting.  She does not take kindly to bullies and those who just hate, yet she will avoid men at most costs.  

She fears torches and fire.  She doesn't like being tied in any manner.  She's terrified off being in a corner and so she often just hides away in the forests.  She lives off of the earth and rarely goes into cities for anything. It's kind of hard when you have horns in your head anyways.  She assumes she is part demon, but her mother was merely a witch.  She acknowledges her father as a brave Meister that tried to tame her(mother) before she killed him.  

History:
"Long ago, there lived a young witch.  The story is not of her, but the cursed legacy she had left."  

Wren's mother was scandalous.  A different man every night, when she was pregnant, the man only last through the first two months of Wren's life, before he was killed for trying to protect their child.  Wren's mother experimented- toyed with the DNA until she discovered she could turn Wren into a literal succubus if she wanted, however she only got as far as the horns before things began to change.  The experiments died down and slowly she began to actually love this child; strange that the only person she loved was a child.  "As much as I want my child to be loved by others as much as I love her, I know I can't continue this research."  A final spell was cast to disguise Wren's horns, but only when she kept her amulet on.

The story was not one to tell her own children.  At the age of six, there stood watching appalled.  A young woman no older than thirty was tied to a pole while others gathered around and watched with dark and vengeful eyes.  None of them were familiar to the young girl.  Her light purple eyes were completely despaired as the hands reached out in desperation.  "Mama!" She called out.  

The priest looked a bit sullen and tense to the words he wished to see, but not a one was released.  His body shifted to keep the child back.  This- wasn't happening.   Purple met purple as she grasped the eyes of the woman tied.  A man in the front shouted words aloud, with a torch in hand.  "NO!"  She cried as tears continued down her face.  

Sad eyes closed away from those of the small child.  Anger diminished and a dark laugh in its place.  To think of the possibility the days she'd ceased her power indulgence, were the ones that put her here.  Voices were nothing upon her ears.  Even her dark hair had been cut to seem more fitting the example.  The people cheered for something and it was a rare chance that she could feel tears down her cheeks.  It wasn't fair.  the desperate pleas of her own daughter had reached her ears, but she couldn't look- no if she did she'd try and fight.  If she fought, her daughter would be next.

"And now, we shall make sure you repent in Hell, witch." The voices joined with a chorus of their own.  

"Witch!  Witch!"

Of all the ways to go, this was not what she at all expected."  Fire licked at her feet and began to bring forth her flaming tomb.  This was the end.  Luckily though, the smoke was choking her enough that she could barely feel the burning of her flesh.  It was excruciating.  

"If this is your just cause.  Let it be so."  Her voice shook, with eyes cast upwards.  I'm sorry, Wren.  The last of her breaths were more than any sort of relatable pain.  In fact, she felt herself ripping apart- then there was nothing.
The priest rested his hand on the shoulder of a sobbing six-year old.  Her eyes were turned away, with streams that cascaded like waterfalls.  

"SO ENDS THE WITCH." The choir was in agreement and all were within celebration.

"Don't worry, my child." the priest spoke softly.  A comforting hand ran through the red-brown hair of the young girl.  "I am sorry you had to see this- I wish you didn't."

"So do I."

This-  This was her nightmare.  It was recalled every night.  CENTURIES un-end.  The pain was surreal and the room was empty- just as it had been for the last five years.  How could something like that continue to hurt when it was in the past?  Was it even real?
The smell of smoke never left her nose and the billowing dark cloud above was burned as well into her mind.

Her life with her mother had not been an ideal one.  Though she could hardly recall, her mother subjected her to testing a magic in curses.  In the process of these experimentation, she was permanently cursed.  The secret on how to cure them burned alongside her.  Wren was forced to live with them.

She spent her following years haunting about the town of which she was born, Salem. Quickly she adapted to the changing times and soon, she built herself a cottage in nearby woods that she could hide away in.  People didn't come to see her.  She was alone, but that was okay with her.  She didn't need to deal with people and risk harm from others.

It was twenty years later when she found herself in love.  It was a strange thing.  Love at first sight and she was taken immediately. Love struck to tragedy as the man she so adored was pulled into a trial of his own.  "WITCH! WITCH" just like her nightmares.  Wren could only stare terrified as she ran to help, but was held back by the Priest.  

"This is not your time," he said.  

She couldn't watch as they lifted the stones.  This was her life.  She hid away from people to ensure that she would no longer feel the pain of loss.

Miscellaneous:
Powers:
Calming stare:  Upon looking into someone's eyes, she can put them to sleep, however contact must be made for more than ten seconds.  Otherwise, more than two seconds will simply relax them.
Memory touch:  Wren can read memories of people through touching their temples or their palms.  These memories are usually whatever the person last remembered or thought about.  
Mirror: She has the ability to reflect pain given onto the opponent like a mirror.  She still takes damage, but she causes the same amount to the opponent

-She's often mistaken as "Her mother but, with short hair."
-She's afraid of love.  Her mother cursed her to fall in love randomly
-Because of this, Wren avoids people in general
-When emotional, her Soul Protect will slip.
-She has never had a last name.  Her name has always been 'Wren' which is silly because she's a ram/sheep.
-She has no Mantra
-Wren can be controlled by a phrase.  (THIS IS KNOWN BY NO ONE CURRENTLY IC) This phrase is "Come here, my child."  The effect is equivalent to brain washing and can only be released by the phrase. "Your deeds are done, you may rest." After which, she falls asleep on the ground and wakes up with no memory of what she's done.  The only person to use this was her mother, whom is now deceased.
-Her mother was somewhat famous in the world as a witch of seduction.
-Her amulet is witch magnet that makes her horns invisible.  They're there, but you can't see them.  She doesn't wear it anymore, since she lives by herself.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul eater"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Wren INACTIVE   Witch Wren  INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 8:26 pm

Done <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Witch Wren INACTIVE   Witch Wren  INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2013, 9:51 pm

Looks good. Some nice things to work with and intresting indirect abilities... ACCEPTED! *stamps bio*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Wren INACTIVE   Witch Wren  INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witch Wren INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1