Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat Empty
PostSubject: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:37 pm

A portal would open above a small, isolated town in Africa. Located by the coast, this town had once been famous for its gold mines, but that was long ago, and the mines had long since ran dry. The town was dying. In a few more years, it would be dead, a ghost town with no ghosts.

Of course, the process would soon be sped up. A large black portal would open above the town, and from it would rain several Golems, large, imposing creatures made of white stone, and several skeletal monsters. And, of course, a certain Kishin Egg...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:50 pm

I slipped from the portal surrounded by the minions of Inker and as my boots hit the ground I smiled a grim grin actually but in his mind what was the difference. "What a filthy place... might as well clean up a bit before I leave." I looked about looking for someone in this forsaken place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:55 pm

Otherin would hear Inkers voice talk directly into his mind. "Okay, consider this a trial run. This town has about three hundred souls in it, which, combined with its relatively isolatedness, makes it a good target. I sent some of my Golems and a few Bone Constructs to help you out. For every ten souls you steal, I get one. Now, lets begin, shall we?" The people, who had been staring, would begin screaming as the golems crashed into them, killing ten to start with. "The Bone Constructs, and any you summon yourself, are under your command. The golems are not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:02 pm

I give precise instructions while pulling on my own powers to form constructs out of the nearby and underfoot rocks "Alright listen up round up everyone. Sweep from the outside in and don't let anyone pass. Herd them to the center of town." I say as I see the golems smash people to death and grins "this'll be easy..." he says as his right hand morphs to his blade and his left into a sheath ignoring the souls of the dead for now wanting to finish the hard part and collect them later. Dashing forward slicing at least five people to ribbons as they were to shocked at the horror to run without stumbling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:07 pm

"You should probably take the time to gather the souls of those you kill. Acadamy interlopers and enemy Kishin Eggs tend to try and get in your way during these kinds of things, and letting them get your hard earned souls is generally a bad thing."

The golems would continue their forward march, crushing those in their path, killing another seven.

"Also, be sure to check the buildings." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:38 pm

I calculate and dash back to the groups of souls ten plus seven plus 5 "two for you... twenty for me" I say as I eat quickly as possible while keeping my eyes on what I can see. My commands were being followed as best as they could with the numbers dozens and dozens of humans being herded by the constructs. I start to weave through the buildings to collect and souls left by the dead from fleeing the constructs that they might have killed and sticking my head in some of the smaller buildings to flush out those who might be there slaying at least twelve people in my little trek and collecting them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:51 pm

"Also, if you hit ninety nine, cease your devouring, otherwise you will render yourself unable to become a Demon Blade. Which will be a pain in the ass, to be frank." With that, the Golems rushed into a crowded building, likely a church, and would begin slaughtering its inhabitants, netting a good fifteen souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:59 pm

I soon realized that the golems were doing most of the work and decided to follow them about to collect the souls they left behind. My orders came flowing again "Constructs led all inhabitants to near the golems. Slay those that try and escape and bring their souls forth." I keep'd count in my head forty-five down already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:30 pm

With the constructs herding victims closer, the Golems managed to kill over sixteen people fairly fast trampling them and crushing them. Those who tried to flee were caught by the constructs, bringing the total up to twenty one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:41 pm

I think to myself sixty-four down for me... "I think it's starting to work..." I say as I feel a well of power staring to grow inside me. My skin shown whiter and I started to grin a little wider. "Let's have a little fun!" I finish as I dash around the golems and start to slash at stragglers on the edge between the golems and the constructs. Slaying seven more in my delight.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:52 pm

Clyde floats on a steel platform about 3 feet wide which emitted a slight humming noise, just above the town. He smiles at the events unfolding below. He didn't know where exactly, but he knew a strong kishin was in the area, and where strong kishin are found, so to, was inker. Plague had injected himself with some sort of serum, allowing him to sense nearbye kishin, as well as have a rough approximation of their power levels.  He speaks aloud, trusting in Inker's ability to hear him from a distance "Hello Inker. Viewing things from above certainly lends things a different...perspective, does it not?" He smirks a bit, single red eye glowing with malevolent joy.

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on June 30th 2014, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:55 pm

(OOC: ....Sov, HOW would Plague do that? He's never met Inker face to face. Further, Inker is not actually in the town, merely observing it and directing his Golems.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:04 pm

Ooc: says "followed by a certain kishin egg" sorry about that, I thought it was referring to inker. Also, plague is a support type character, he can give temporary boosts through chemicals and stuff. All the more reason to make him your buddy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:21 pm

(OOC: Okay then. Still, probably need to edit your post a little)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:22 pm

Ooc: much fix, very better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:28 pm

"Indeed. Training my newest general. He should be ready to become a Demon Sword fairly soon. Heya, Clyde. Whazzup?"

Meanwhile, Otherin would hear a chuckle. "Look sharp, we have company. Whether hostile or non, has yet to be determined. Also, while taking pride in your work is one thing, don't want to overdo it. After all, madness is an easy thing to fall into, and sanity, as I have proven, has its advantages."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:36 pm

My milky eyes scan about for the voice and find it fairly easily as I cast my gaze above me. I warily pace through the street and slash at a few humans in the area before speaking up "Anything I can help you with Mr....?" My hair once again spiked backwards and my jacket smoothed straight a small sneer of a grin on my lips as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:41 pm

"Well" he sighed "Only the same things as before, trying to kill off shibusen were I can, gather souls while remaining inconspicuous, unlike you and that Nebun fellow. You two tend to grab people's attention." Clyde turns slightly, as though speaking to inker, though he wasn't there "You know, I'm reasonably sure we never set up that face-to-face."

Clyde looks down at Otherin with cold disdain, speaking louder so he can hear "No, I'm quite alright up here, thankyou."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 3:44 pm

"Sorry about that, things came up. Also, PLEASE try to remain polite with my generals. After all, I need them nice and loyal."

Meanwhile, the Golems would continue their march, killing another seven.

"Anyways, concerning Shibusen, to be honest, they are kinda on my back burner right now, what with Nebun running around, and Glaucon stealing my bag of tricks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 3:57 pm

Ooc: Just curious, is it night? And how big are the golems?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 4:03 pm

"Well if there's nothing I can do for you I'll be continuing my business." I say as I stroll through the streets collecting the fallen souls directing the constructs with hand gestures to keep up their work and guide more humans here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 4:17 pm

(OOC: No, its day, and the Golems are BIG. Think ArchAngel in terms of size.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 4:27 pm

"Well, Inker, my offer still stands. How about a partnership?" He says, watching progress below. "And naturally all I would want in return are the obvious things: none of our forces harm or hinder one another, we both seek ways to further our own interests without getting in one another's way, and most importantly, we collaborate in order to destroy our common enemies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 4:37 pm

The Golems would begin lifting cars and using them as impromptu clubs to crush several people at once, killing around fifteen.

"That would be dandy! After all, another ally is another resource I can use for my end goal. Hmm....first off, don't you have a fellow who makes magic tools? Because I have one that could stand to be improved. A weather control device. Quite simply put, I want it to be able to rain napalm. In return, well, you get weather control magic tool designs. Sound like a fair enough starting trade?"

Meanwhile, Seris would once again hear Inkers voice. 

"Okay, now, how many souls do you have so far?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 4:55 pm

"Ninety-two so far..." I mutter out as I continue my objective though I was more interested in the ongoing conversation than the last few souls I needed. A few constructs hustled a few more humans to me and I decapitated them quickly enough to collect three more souls in the process "Make that ninety-five."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next