Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 7:51 pm

Clyde nods "Gladly, though what is a good deal without a bit of haggling?" He says, single red eye leaving an afterimage as the wind pushes him on his platform. "I also want 100 souls, to sweeten the deal you understand."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:35 pm

The golems would, with precision, grab four people and snap their necks. "M'hm. Continue gathering souls, but refrain from eating them, except for those four."

Meanwhile, Clyde would hear Inker chuckle. "Fifty, and I'll throw in some of my Advanced Golems. Ah, haggling."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:50 pm

He raises his eye-brow, enjoying the banter "seventy five, along with my other associate, plague doctor. He should be able to improve your chemical warfare projects. I do beleive I heard something about a madness inducing gas, correct?" He snaps his fingers, prompting plague doctore to emerge, almost from nowhere. A simple one-way teleporter from his home base that sprocket had made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:52 pm

I gather the aforementioned souls and direct the lesser constructs to gather into sweeper teams to clear out nearby streets and building. I tried to keep up with the talks as much as possible throughout my work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:12 pm

"Not so much madness inducing as poisonous. Though, madness inducing gas WOULD be, well, a gas. Useful, too. So, current agreement is 75 souls and a few regiments of Advanced Golems, in return for an upgrade for my weather control tool and the services of your Plague Doctor? Sounds reasonable."

Meanwhile, Seris would hear a chuckle. "Ninety nine souls. A Demon Sword. Eheheheh. Very well, we shall have to find you a witch. Listen, the next seventy five souls, do not eat. We are....trading them to our esteemed guest for his services."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:31 pm

Clyde smiles indulgently. "Then we have a deal, I would shake your hand, if you please." He says, looking bemused "not so much as a sign of our agreement, but for the sake of propriety. Politeness should not be waved, even amongst our kind." Clyde was, after all, a higher class of person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:37 pm

Multitudes of humans were butchered in a short while as hiding places became scarcer and scarcer as the sweeping teams dove into buildings and other confining areas. Otherin's team coming in behind mainly to find anything they missed and to collect the souls for Inker and to an extent the man talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:44 pm

"Very well..." 

Inker, the man himself, stepped out of the shadows, tendrils sprouting from his back, half his face covered in a odd looking mask, with four eye holes, glowing a faint yellow, his mouth filled with gray, putrid, needle like teeth, four arms jutting from his sides, his skin a inky black, all wrapped up in a robe. "Step down here, and lets 'seal the deal', shall we?"

Meanwhile, Otherins slaughter was racking up quite the soul count, as the golems continued to crush the few humans on the street and his kill teams killed the ones in hiding.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:41 pm

Clyde didn't seem much perturbed, though upon stepping down he offered Inker a breath mint wordlessly. After either having the mint accepted or declined he clasped hands with the creature before him, holding firm and locking his red eye onto Inker's. "We have a deal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:43 pm

"Excellent!" With that, several portals opened up, and many, many golems came forth, causing massive destruction. "Do be a dear and refrain from taking extra. I had planned them as a gift to my ...Well, foster child would be the appropriate word, I suppose. But yes, do try to take only the seventy five we agreed to."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:48 pm

He sends out a few shadowy tentacles, hounding outward as though with a mind of their own to gather the 75 souls in question. "I assume you are speaking of Lenore? The dark weapon child seen occasionally with reaver? She went missing recently." The tendrils return with all 75, not a one more or less. "But that is of no concern to me. Tell me, what is it you require my assistance for first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:53 pm

After a few concise instructions to the constructs under my control I stroll back to the area I was in before approaching the people conversing and smile down at the people "Hello... might I ask for introductions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:57 pm

"Its just me, Otherin, in a slightly more natural form. This is Clyde, a ...ally, of ours. Anyways..."

Inkers eyes flicked back to Clyde. "Beyond improving the magic tool as I asked, the location of any witches amneble to my cause would be appreciated. And, since Otherin is at that point, the location of a less amneble one. Preferably a weaker one, as Otherin is new to the game."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 12:09 am

Clyde deigns to speak with Otherin this time, nodding with cool politeness and introducing himself. "My name is Clyde Diederick, pleased to meet you." He places a finger to his chin "Witches, hmmm...I would suggest visiting reaver's academy. The place is rather poorly guarded on the inside, the outer defenses being heaviest. Luckily, sprocket designed them so you should be able to get by without a problem. Once inside, you will see that there are many weak kishin and witch souls there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 12:16 am

I nod my head a little and say "I am Otherin, a pleasure to meet you." I slick back my hair a little into its usual pose and place my hands behind my back. "Thank you for your insight and contribution to my growth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 12:22 am

".......Clyde, you, you have MADE my day. I have honestly been looking for a good, practical excuse to hunt down that prick and level his acadamy. You have given me that excuse." From his sleeve, Inker would pull out a USB. "Here. The designs. Try to have the design upgrade ready as soon as possible, because I doubt Sprockets defenses will be effective against napalm rain. Also, a list of the defenses would be appreciated. My E-Mail is listed in the USB." He would hold it out to Clyde, then, once Clyde had taken it, turn around and begin walking off. "Time to go, Otherin, I promised Lenore a Soul Hunt as well."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 1:16 pm

Clyde smiles in a manner that did not bode well for Inker "well if the schematics and other information are that valuable to you, then surely 100 souls would not go amiss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 9:23 pm

"......Yeah, not happening. If you want, I can direct you to the location of a magic tool you might be interested in, however. Or, barring that, the location of a defunct Arachnophobia base in Egypt that might have resources you might want."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 9:41 pm

Clyde rubs his chin "What is the name and function of the tool in question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 9:07 pm

"......Yeah, doesn't have a name. Its a scrying/communication device. You know how I am ALWAYS able to communicate with people, wherever? Yeah. Magic Tool. This one is a duplicate. Good for intelligence gathering and monitoring troop movement."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat   Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroy, Consume, Evolve, Repeat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2