Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) Empty
PostSubject: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:31 am

One click. That was all it took.
One click to break the silence of the infirmary, and to still the heart and chill the blood for a moment.
Stein simply looked up at the doorway, out of view of Sylas's bed.

"Oh, Beyril. Good to see you again. Still having nightmares?" He asked simply.

"Guess you could say that. Stein, I need a minute." Her voice was like ice, cold, detached, pained.

Stein stood, "I'll be outside."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:32 am

The soft beep of machines was the only thing left in the silence. Slow, methodical. His heartbeat. The entire right side of his body was heavily wrapped in bandages, and his eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:46 am

Beyril stepped forward, eyes closed, exhaling a deep breath, "Damnit... He's out cold, Bey-bee, he can't touch you...." She shook her head and opened her eyes, her already pale skin going even paler, the color draining from even her freckles.
There he was. Cold, wounded, unconscious... Powerless. If she wanted to right now, she could kill him. Get revenge, get even...
Her finger twitched at her side, but she knew it wasn't safe. Logic had to save her this time, and in turn, save him.
"You've made my life a hell, you know." she spoke, letting her mind wander, "Not that it wasn't before, it's just about fifty degrees hotter now. Now I've got one more you sitting in my nightmares. Being like you is easy. A dime a dozen. And yet I'd rather get drinks with Liam Brody than stand here and look at your face."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:49 am

There was a change in the atmosphere, and a chilling voice echoed through the infirmary. "Touch him, and I will devote the last few seconds of my existence to burning you." Sitting in a chair was a mirror image of the man in front of her, except whole. Viator stared up at her apathetically, though with a certain venom in his eyes. "He didn't do anything to you. And you know it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:51 am

"There you are." she turned to face him, ice in her eyes, "And he might not have, but he certainly let you. I get rid of him, and you go bye-bye."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:54 am

Viator leaned his head on his hand, looking up at her. "As I said, I'd burn you. You think you live in hell now? I can show you hell." He realized his voice was changing gaining a sharper edge and in fact grating on her sanity itself. "Neither of you could stop us. You know that as well as I."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:59 am

"She's gone." Beyril stated simply, "And you don't look so threatening right now, if I do say so myself. You don't have to wake up in the middle of the night screaming, or cry at the touch of a friend. You know nothing of hell! And I would see you die so I could take one step backwards out of mine!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:04 am

He chuckled, shaking his head a few times. "But you wouldn't. Killing him wouldn't get rid of the nightmares, love. And that's the glorious thing about this. You did this just to talk to me. To gloat." He stood slowly, his form wavering as the effects of his wounded body caused him to lose concentration for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:06 am

"It might help me at least get to sleep faster." she spat at his feet, "The only thing keeping me from stabbing him right in the chest is knowing that I'd have to deal with being chased the rest of my life for killing a death scythe. I'm not about to do that when I still have to find my family."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:08 am

He leaned against Sylas's bed, rubbing his eyes due to fatigue. "You wouldn't make it out of this room. You know that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:08 am

"Who ever said I wanted to?" She glared down at him, bitterness and hatred in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:14 am

"Because for the love of whatever higher power exists, this doesn't solve anything you dense twat!" He paused, looking over as his words partially roused his other half. He dropped his voice, holding the bridge of his nose. "You need to find your parents. It's what you've always wanted. You'd fuck that up just for revenge on a man who did nothing to wrong you?" He paused, looking her dead in the eyes. In his own, behind the venom and the hatred, was confusion and misunderstanding. "15 years in that body with him, and I will never understand you. Humanity. Nothing you do is ever meant to make sense, is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:16 am

"You should have killed me!!" She screamed backhanding him as tears gathered in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:18 am

Her hand passed through his cheek, his head, and continued on swinging through the air. "You act like I could? By the time everything was over, I wasn't in control. Believe me, I wanted to. You took her from me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:19 am

"Then do it now! End it now! Please, for the love of god, just kill me!" she screamed, falling to her knees, the knife hidden in her sleeve falling to the ground in front of her as she wept.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:23 am

He leaned down, attempting to grab the knife from the ground and repeatedly failing just so she could watch. He kneeled, resting a hand on her shoulder, surprisingly gentle. "Hate me, if you want. But the half dead man on that bed... He didn't touch you. Find a way to kill me, because he has done nothing but tried to right my wrongs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:25 am

"I don't care!" she cried, shaking her head, "I can't look at him without my blood running cold and my stomach turning. I can't get close to friends, and I'll never be able to fall in love! I can't even touch another human being without wanting to scream! I can't separate his face and your face! I can't keep living like this any more, knowing that he, that you are still out there!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 4:35 pm

Viator looked down on her for a moment, then shook his head, chuckling. "Your capacity for self deception... It amazes me." He cupped her chin, gently. "You, like so many people in your place throughout the ages, will move on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:31 am

She shook her head and jolted back, an arm over her face as she ran from the room in tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)   I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Had To See for Myself (Private: Bey and Bliv)
Page 1 of 1