Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) Empty
PostSubject: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 1:20 pm

The kishin egg jumped from one flat roof to the next, finally stopping at the edge and looking down at the crowded streets below. It licked its lips and teeth, sharp and jagged, staring down at the buffet below. New York City was always an excellent place to hunt. It had been about to jump down and begin its meal when suddenly, along with the loud report of a sniper rifle, a hole was blasted through its throat.

Some blocks away, Sozen Nakamura leaned forward from where he had been laying, holding his sister at ease. The rifle shook some, and Aiko's reflection appeared along the cartridge's edge, smirking. "Your aim was off. That should've been a headshot." Sozen scoffed, picking her up and slinging her around his back. "Maybe if your scope was properly adjusted..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 1:56 pm

Just off to the right, a loud whistle could have been heard. The source of the whistle was none other than Jay the friendly neighborhood-but-actually-obviously-not-from-New-York-City obvious warlock!

"Nice shot!" The rather short man complemented, leaning forward on the knee of the leg which was in turn elevated on an air vent which stuck out from the top of the building. he was looking away into the distance, shielding his eyes from the sun with his heavily feathered arm. "That's quite the trek to fetch a soul, though."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 2:20 pm

Sozen put a hand up over his eyes to block the waning sunlight as he looked at the silhouette of the newcomer. He squinted his eyes, trying to make out who the person was. "Nobody said we needed the souls, and we don't look to be in too much of a hurry to get it, do we?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 3:06 pm

Jay stepped off of his step and turned towards the stranger that was Sozen. "I suppose you do not." Jay answered with a shrug and walked around Sozen until both he and the stranger would have the sun at their sides, should they be turned towards each-other. "My name is Jay." The, now evident bird-man introduced himself with an overly polite bow.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 4:37 pm

Aiko began to glow, shifting back into her human form behind Sozen. Compared to her normal clothes, she was dressed quite formally, a dress colored soft yellow, with a red dragon pattern wrapping around from her knee to her chest. She gave him a small curtsy, while Sozen simply bowed his head. "My name is Aiko. This is my brother Sozen." Sozen nodded once more in affirmation, watching Jay, trying to use his natural empathic nature to feel the man's intent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 6:09 pm

Jay nodded to confirm he caught the two names. "So, are you with the DWMA?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity. "I mean, it's pretty obvious you are a weapon and meister, and also don't get me wrong here. Not asking to do anything malicious." He said, to clarify that he wasn't looking for a fight. Whether he would get one or not wasn't necessarily his choice, though.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

Sozen adjusted his glasses before sniffling once, giving Aiko a small nod. The girl smiled more openly to Jay. "Weapon and weapon, actually. We're both Death Scythes." Sozen nodded in afirmation. "We take jobs on occasion from the DWMA, but we spend most of our time here in New York, close to our parents."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 2:16 am

"Weapon and weapon?" Jay asked in confusion, taking a step forward. "Unusual to say the least. Didn't know that a weapon could wield another." He said with a shrug. "And now I understand why you don't necessarily need that soul."

OOC: Bit of a shorter post.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2014, 9:20 am

Sozen began to glow, and in moments Aiko was holding a silver-bladed longsword with a black leather hilt. She gave it a few complimentary slashes through the air for demonstration before he began to glow once more, appearing beside her again. "We're twins. We've known the feel of the others soul since birth and before. Being partners just seemed... natural."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 5:06 pm

"Perfectly sensible." Jay said, taking a step forward once more. "Anyway, you don't seem to be particularly alarmed that there is a very obvious warlock standing right in front of you with no soul protect or anything. Any reason for that?" Jay asked, then realizing that weapons aren't the ones who see souls. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 5:12 pm

Aiko jerked a thumb to Sozen. "He's empathic. If you had meant any ill will, he would've noticed it. That's why we're not alarmed. And at this point, we've come to believe that not every witch or warlock is evil." Sozen, oblivious to the conversation, pulled out a silver pocket watch from his pants, checking the time. "Aiko, I'm going to be late if we wait any longer."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 2:29 pm

As Sozen pulled out the pocket watch, Jay stopped forwards to take a slightly closer look. "Nice watch. It's a shame more people don't have pocket watches. A lot of them can be quite gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 2:32 pm

Aiko looked to Jay, smiling. "Would you like to come with us? My brother is doing a charity concert with some other musicians in central park. You're welcome to accompany us." She said brightly. Sozen in the meanwhile set about looking across the city, trying to find the way to Central Park.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 2:41 pm

"Sounds like fun." Jay said, moving swiftly around Aiko and Sozen and jumping off of the roof the three of them were standing on. He let himself fall for a while, hoping to make some people think he was a jumper. It's how he got his chaotic kicks.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 2:45 pm

Sozen transformed and landed in Aiko's hand, jumping effortlessly across the expanse to the other side of the street. She raised across the buildings until they jumped down onto the street and into Central Park. Sozen transformed back before they reached the amphitheater, where already a crowd was beginning to gather. He looked to Aiko, who straightened his bowtie and brushed off his shoulder, giving him a big grin. "Perfect. Knock 'em dead."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 3:23 pm

Jay was just behind the two of them, using his spells in his animal form to keep up after his jump. He turned back in midair and broke his fall with a cushion of magically compressed air. "So, what kind of music does he play?" Jay asked.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 3:59 pm

Sozen broke away from them, heading to the amphitheater. Applause broke out as he and the other musicians took the stage, each of them bowing. Aiko leaned over to Jay, whispering. "Piano music, mainly. He prefers the more relaxing tunes, sometimes somber. I think it fits him very well." Sozen took his place at the piano, and the other musicians at their own instruments. Sozen began the movement, fingers moving quickly over the keys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP3fUzQHcg

Don't listen to the whole thing, it's two hours long, that's just kind of what he's playing
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 6:24 pm

"Yeah, I thought it might be something like that with the watch and the bow-tie." Jay said, after which he approached the nearest tree he could easily sit on. Once he got to the tree, he created a torrent of air to propel himself onto one of the higher branches.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 6:33 pm

The concert went on for close to an hour before there was movement in the center of the crowd. Suddenly guns were being shot in the air, drawing the attention of Aiko, and more noticeably of Sozen, who pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. From the middle of the crowd a man walked to the front, dressed in a resplendent suit and followed by similarly dressed men wielding tommy guns. He approached the master of ceremony's microphone, tapped it a few times, then grinned just a little too wide, revealing himself as a kishin egg. "Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen. Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight to support the, eh..." He looked at one of the banners hanging from the band shell. "The 'Young Artists of the Big Apple' association. Secondly, I'd like to thank you all for your generous donations to us." He grabbed one of his friends' tommy guns, firing it wildly into the front row, killing several people and leaving blue souls where they had just been sitting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 7:20 pm

"Oh boy." Jay mumbled to himself as he promptly jumped off of the tree he had been perched on for the last hour. Before Jay even hit the ground he lifted himself with updraft and then used ride the wing to quickly fly towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 7:27 pm

Sozen was standing and by this point making his way closer to the men, some of whom were firing into the scattering crowds and others moving in to collect the phones. Aiko ran forward, and once she was close to the stage, she began to glow, the arc of light that was her transforming landing in Sozen's grip. His teeth were bared in rage, and he hissed out the command. "Blossom." Five beams of orange soul energy flared out of Aiko's barrel, flying towards the men who had just now begun to look back at the musician now wielding the sniper rifle. The beams arced and moved around in a flurry, starting to tear through the men.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 6:53 pm

As Jay neared the understandably panicked crowd, he spoke his chant and with the beginning spell, updraft, caused himself to hover in the air, more for effect than anything else. Then, he used his second spell, downforce, to create an area of surging wind between the shooters and the innocents. A wind wall, with the force to slam bullets down to the ground from midair. A human being would also be crushed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 7:23 pm

Sozen saw his chance and dashed forward, kicking one of the closer goons into the downforce and watching, with a hint of glee, as the woman was crushed in the downdraft. Both siblings began to glow, and in an instant Aiko was holding Sozen. She cut up the side of her dress to give herself better mobility, and then brandished Sozen like a rapier, preparing to strike. The men on stage began at first firing up towards Jay, then turned their attention to Aiko and Sozen, dropping their emptied guns to draw various different weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)   Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Through the Sight (Private Arc and Bliv)
Page 1 of 1