Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finishing the training grounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Finishing the training grounds Empty
PostSubject: Finishing the training grounds   Finishing the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:08 pm

Sprocket had finished with the complex system of stone shapes forming obstacles, archways, ramps, and holes that would be the main part of the training grounds. Now he was installing software that would turn the numerous traps around the area on or offline, he had a panel pulled back and he was up to his elbows in fluid.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the training grounds   Finishing the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:31 pm

Sprocket wiped his brow and closed the panel, he pulls a megaphone from his lumpy, overstuffed satchel " would everyone please report to the training grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the training grounds   Finishing the training grounds I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 2:32 pm

Ooc:someone.... Anyone. I'm so lonely!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the training grounds   Finishing the training grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing the training grounds
Page 1 of 1