Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. Empty
PostSubject: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 3:21 am

Finished. They were finally finished. After all of the expansive hours racing by, measuring, melting, freezing, cleaning, it was finally done. Now they had a board for missions. Honestly now when Reaver looked around he realized that it was quite sad. After all that work they had only managed to make a simple board. "Hmm... It would appear that we will need much more time to restore this place... I can only wish that our spies at the academy are having better luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:15 am

The ground around the alter trembled fearfully. A groaning roar echoed upwards, followed by a sudden silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:42 pm

A stone fell from the wall as a second tremor echoed from the alter.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:11 pm

Reaver runs to catch the stone. "The temple!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:15 pm

A low, rumbling voice echoes from the alter, "Who seeks to wake the kishin, Saca?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:16 pm

Charim rushes from the side room she'd established as her laboratory, rapidly approaching Reaver. "What the hell is going on!?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Who seeks to wake the kishin, Saca?" the voice repeats.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:42 am

"Saca! The great Kishin who once ruled it's land. Our affairs here has awoken it's slumber. Great Saca! We have restored your temple to it's former glory! We seek to destroy the organization that once stood in the way of your quest for knowledge!" Reaver turns to the witch and puts his hands on her shoulders. "Quick. I need you to leave and return here with ten souls. Do not even think about returning without them, or you had better have a good reason!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:43 am

Charim nods, fearful. Her broom appears and she mounts it, flying away and out of the temple.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:11 am

There was another low rumble. This one seeming to be more thoughtful, "Truly, if you have done as you claim, I owe you a great debit, mortal." The Alter cracked open, and Saca crawled out. He had sharpened teeth and claws, and the skin on his body appeared stretched over him, "You seek to destroy Death and his compatriots?" Saca asked, "Then it seems I have found an ally to my conquest of this world."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:56 pm

"I ensure you... I am no mere mortal, great Saca. My name is Kaifuku Suru, though now I am merely called Reaver. While I remain a Kishin egg, and that does make me mortal, I am not an insane hunger obsessed abomination as others. With your permission, I intend to make your temple in to a university for witches, Kishin eggs, evil meisters, and their weapons alike. So I ask of you. Grant me your blessing to strengthen our cause."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:15 pm

Saca growled a little in his throat, "It would increase our numbers. And make us stronger to take down Death. Very well. You have my blessing."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:17 pm

Charim returns hold an octagonal glass case in which 10 blue human souls float. She give the case to Reaver. "I-I've done as you asked..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:19 pm

Saca looked hungrily at the souls, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:21 pm

"Excellent. As an offering, great Kishin." Reaver held out the souls to Saca. "We shall not let you down, though... I would recommend that you stay in the altar during school hours. Students can often be quite irritating, to say the least. Also I doubt that they will find myself warm and inviting, let alone a god."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 3:29 pm

Saca grinned at the offering of souls, devouring them hungrily, "I shall remain beneath the alter, and conduct my rise to power from beneath us. Gather all the intelligence you can on Lord Death's academy." he purred contentedly, "I've not simply been sleeping below this temple, Reaver. I know what has been going on since I hid. I shall bring us a great ally. I shall work to revive Asura. And he will help us in destroying Death."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:24 pm

"Then you know that we currently have spies at the academy." Reaver bows. "I am pleased to make your acquaintance my lord."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 4:25 pm

Saca grinned, "I have a feeling you and I will grow quite fond of each other, Reaver."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:30 pm

"I am glad you feel this way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Should any of my knowledge assist you, you need only ask." His voice growled, climbing back into the alter.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:49 pm

"Thank you. Charim? What is the status of the building?" Reaver turns to the witch, who seemed a bit tired after flying so far to retrieve the souls. "We will need a way to contact students when they are away. Similar to the way that Lord Death speaks to his students through mirrors."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:34 pm

Charim stares at the altar, petrified by fear. "Uh....It....good."

Last edited by OblivionHammer on June 9th 2013, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:55 pm

"Blasted... you're of no help to me like this." Reaver walks off in to a section of the school that he has made his room. It consists of an elaborate chair, that resembles flames coming out of a chest, and several braziers with a content fire burning in each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:03 pm

The voice of Saca rumbles in his room, "I can give you a mirror to speak through. Go to the library in the temple. There is a book with no title that contains a way for you to project yourself in mirrors like Death."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:06 pm

"I apologize for second guessing you, but I want a more effective way of contact than that. Also, if Lord Death can project himself through the mirror world, I would not like to run the risk of meeting him there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next