Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) Empty
PostSubject: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:57 am

Maximilian slipped onto the bar stool, banging his hand against the bar twice to get the bartenders attention and then pointing to a bottle of rum behind the counter. It helped that A.) This was a sleazy bar some many miles away from Death City, B.) He looked older than he was, and C.) He always had his fake ID if he needed to get carded. It's not like he was a pro at this. But back in Germany it was so much easier to get a drink, and he couldn't deal with the American laws. It didn't help that his meister had him hitting the bottle harder than any of his girlfriends ever had. He sighed, taking the glass when offered and tipping it back, downing it with ease.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:06 am

Mira pushed opened the door of some hole in the wall bar and almost stomps her way towards the bar and plants herself firmly in the stool that happened to be next to a notably handsome blond guy before cracking her knuckles against the wood "Hey, barkeep can I get whatever you got on tap as long as it don't taste like piss." Her face held a scowl as she was a little mad at that idiot ninja boy who never apologized for his actions. Finally she cracked her neck loudly before leaning her elbows on the counter.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:15 am

Max looked over at the woman who'd just walked in. Tough, assertive, and smart. He chuckled softly at her comment, though he cleared his throat because of the rum, and because he was so accustomed to speaking without his accent because of the damn bet. "Good luck finding something like that. Y'know the one similarity between American beer and having sex in a canoe? It's fucking close to water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:21 am

Mira cocks her head over at the man who talked over at her and smirked "Yeah no kidding. I've been to a lot of countries... america is great and all but they can'y brew a good drink for the life of them." She then cracks her knuckles and turns herself "What are you having if the beer here is shit huh?" Mira tightens the gloves around her palms by tugging on them hard.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:27 am

Max lifted his now empty drink, though the bartender quickly rectified that, filling it back up. "Rum. It's not German, but it's better than American bear." He looked to the bartender, pointing to the rum and then back to Mira. "A drink for my...acquaintance." With that he slid down a few stools, leaning against the bar and studying Mira for a minute, his expression a mystery. "I'm not going to lie, you aren't really what I'd expect to see in a place like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:36 am

As the bartender put a glass of rum next to Mira she scowls a bit and says "And what exactly is that suppose to mean huh?" She then snatches up the glass and gulps half of it down in one swig before lowering it "Something about me that says I don't hang out in shit holes?" Her neck was craned back a little to look up at the man from her seated position.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:38 am

"Exactly. I mean, this is the kind of place that drunk bikers and there 'gals' stop by to get shitfaced for a night. You are not drunk biker." He drank half his rum, setting it back down on the bar. "You look too good to be in a place like this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:42 am

"Uh hu sure don't try that with me. Sweet talk ain't gonna get you very far with me so why not just sit down and have a drink with this good looking girl huh?" She says gesturing with her free hand at the empty seat near her and taking a small sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:45 am

He chuckled at that, finishing off his drink and waving for another round. "And yet here you are asking for me to sit beside you..." Still, he slid into the empty seat beside her, his eyes catching a bottle of jagermeister. He grinned a bit, saying nothing as his third round arrived and he picked it up, starting to drain the glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:49 am

"Hey, the only reason I'm asking you to sit is that drinking alone is depressing." she says before draining her glass and putting it down on the counter gesturing towards the bartender to fill it up "So what brings you here huh?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:52 am

"Just... getting away from a friend, you might say." He set his glass down, though when the bartender came to refill he waved him off, instead pointing to the bottle of jagermeister. "I want a glass or four of that." The bartender looked at him, then nodded, filling him a new glass and handing it to him. He raised it in a toast, smiling at her. "To not drinking alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:56 am

Mira raises her eyebrow at his new choice of drink "Getting away or trying to forget? That is pretty heavy stuff to just be splashing back." Still despite that she raises her glass before taking a swig. "To not drinking alone..." she says after lowering her glass.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:59 am

He tipped the drink back, smirking after setting it down. "German, born and bred. I was drinking this since before I was in what Americans would call high school. This is my beer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:02 am

"Don't mean you won't get smashed." she says before gulping down her whole drink and smirking "Plus if your trying to show off or something... I'm certain I could drink you under the table."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:03 am

He slammed his empty glass against the bar, wiping his mouth and smirking. His voice got dangerously low, with a bit of glee in his voice. "Is that a challenge?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:06 am

Mira cracks her neck loudly and smirks over at him "You fucking bet it is pretty boy so chose your poison." she says as she smacks the now empty glass on the counter.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:10 am

He grinned wide, looking over to the bartender. "I'll take the entire bottle of jagermeister." The bartender studied him for a few moments before grabbing the bottler and setting it in front of them. "Have fun. I'm not responsible for picking you up off the floor." He turned back to her, smirking. "Here's the poison. Can you handle it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:14 am

Mira slides her glass along the counter to rest near him "Fill it up and lets get started." she says seriously but the smirk on her face and the glint in her eye betrayed her enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:16 am

He chuckled at her eagerness, filling up both of their glasses before gently knocking his against hers and raising it. "May the best drunk win." With that he tilted it back, downing the contents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:22 am

Mira quickly drains her glass as well and holds it out for another "What do ya say about making this game more interesting...? Ya know a little wager or something?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:22 am

His grin grew wide and almost feral, and as he was filling their glasses back up, he asked. "What kind of wager?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:34 am

"Well... lets see... how about who ever loses has ta do one thing... anything for the other and seeing as how we aren't likely ta remember this anyway it'll be even better." before bringing her new glass to her lips and licking the rim "What do ya think?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:36 am

"I think anything we won't regret is fine by me." He said with a chuckle, tilting the glass back and quickly draining the booze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:53 am

"That all depends on how far you can go..." she says before draining her glass as well "But I tell ya I might be small but I can old my liquor better'n any man I've met."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 4:01 am

As the alcohol wore away at his mind, he found it harder to maintain his normal accent, instead opting to drop back to a German accent as he spoke. "I've got nozing against vomen who can hold zeir liquor, but I assure you zat I've been doing zis a lot longer." Even still, he filled up both glasses, picking his up and draining it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)   A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Time and a Half (Seris and Oblivion | Mature)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next