Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) Empty
PostSubject: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 12:37 am

Timestamp:
10:22 PM
Friday the 9th of January
---
Max found himself in another shithole bar, rolling his jagermeister in the glass cup. He slid the already empty glass across the bar. The bartender eyed him for what had to be the thirtieth time tonight, but Max looked older than he was and was backed by his nigh flawless fake ID. He looked to the entrance every time it opened, only watching some clearly dried up guys coming to drink their sorrows from the week.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 1:48 pm

Loping through what had to be a crummy run-down area of town if the sound of lecherous hooting and crud caked walls were indication, though the hooting did stop from a bit at the sound of cracking bone when Mira cracked a few ribs and loosened teeth but hey that's beside the point. She then continued on her night time prowl as she liked to think of it as she paced over the sidewalk and finally coming to rest on the skirts of a skeevy bar-front. Cracking her knuckles and mildly tugging on the finger-less leather fighters gloves she wore she pushed in through the door pushing past what they would call their bouncer with a smooth side step and a few bills slipping between them as she did so. Reluctantly after scanning the dingy area and discovering a familiar and some-what loathed face she sat down on the tattered seat at the bar counter and ordered a three-finger bourbon on the rocks and a burger hoping at least that would be good here and for the most part she sipped her cool liquid and avoided looking at the blond a few seats down from her, suppressing the almost fuzzy memories of the last time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 3:49 pm

Max felt a chill run through him the moment she stepped into the bar, alcohol-dulled memories of their previous encounter slipping to the forefront of his mind. He turned his seat just a few degrees away from her, letting out an almost angry sigh at her appearance here. He chugged the remainder of his drink before slamming the glass down, ordering another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:40 pm

Mira leaned her elbows heavily into the counter as the slick liquid slid down her throat and as she hunched in her brooding and moody her grip tightened and the glass in her hand shattered, splattering what little remained on her shirt and lodging shards of glass into her glove that didn't quite make it to her skin. "Damn it..." she muttered as the bartender came over to see if she was okay but was quickly waved off with a fan of covering cash "Can't get one decent day to myself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:44 pm

Max let out a sigh, pulling a black and red handkerchief from the pocket on the front of his jacket and offering it to her. "Having some problems, fraulein?" He asked softly, still not looking towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:51 pm

Mira growls low and threatening as she snatches the handkerchief from him and dabs at her shirt and when she finally gets to a decent point she shoves the cloth into her bra and out of his reach just to be a tad spiteful "No, I'm fine... Go away." her voice was terse and just shy of forced polite
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:56 pm

He sighed as he watched his handkerchief disappear. He turned to the bartender, gesturing to her. "The rest of her tab is on me." He said softly, deciding to be at least somewhat nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:04 pm

"You don't have to do that..." she says with a very forceful hand on his shoulder before pulling away to get another glass and drink "Why did you have to be hear..." she asked clearly sensing Max wasn't going anywhere
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:06 pm

"I'm here because I wanted a nice lonely place to drink. It's a little something we call coincidence." He said lightly, his head leaning back as he downed his jaegermeister, setting the glass hard on the bar and circling a finger to gain the attention of the bartender.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:16 pm

"Coincidences don't exist..." said her tight voice that was followed by a large cracking noise from her knuckles "Is there some reason your talking to me then? I mean it's not like we left on nice terms." Mira then proceeded to slam down her Jack and order three more to be lined up seeing as she wasn't paying for it now apparently
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:19 pm

He let out a soft chuckle at that, finally turning to look at her. "Well, we didn't leave on the worst of circumstances, either." He offered her an easy smirk, taking his new glass and sipping it this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:26 pm

A half hearted glare meet Max's smirk "I ought to deck you one... but I'm not near deep enough into my drink to not care about being kicked out of her so I think I'll wait on that..." before slamming one of her glasses before sipping on the second one.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:28 pm

He chuckled, turning to the bartender again. "Pour her a few more, mein freund." He said, turning his chair back towards her, ignoring the ear-grating squeak. "Bad day, fraulein?" He asked, sipping his drink again afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:36 pm

"Not until you showed up." she said as her thirst was being quenched faster than she expected "Trying to get me drunk again so you can take advantage of the aftermath again?" her voice was cloaking her hurt with anger at the moment
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:41 pm

"Is that what you think last time was? Look, if you want the truth, if you'd given me your number, or any way to contact you afterwards, I would've. You're the one who took off, and with my jacket no less. You don't have any reason to act all hurt, fraulein." He said, brows furrowing in annoyance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 9:59 pm

"Well let's see... you got me drunk last time and goaded me into fucking you in an alley. I'd say yeah... it was like that." Mira was quietly seething in her seat and her eyes were shooting daggers at Max. She then slammed back the other half of her drink before picking up her third one and holding it near her chest like a comfort thing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 10:05 pm

"Listen, like I said, I would've called you. And goading isn't the word I would use. As I remember it, it was about 50/50 in terms of need." He said, downing his drink and ordering another. "I'm sorry I didn't ask for you number."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 11:51 pm

"Yeah well whatever... How about this I deck you one and then we can call it even huh?" she says seriously as she cracks her knuckles again after she sets down her glass and looks over at the smug man next to her apologizing to her albeit kind of reluctantly "Then we can get hammered not do it again and then we go some separate ways until we meet again in some rathole."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 11:56 pm

He laughed, leaning towards her and giving her a good shot at his left cheek. "Just do me a solid and avoid the eye? I'd rather not have to get stitches or a black eye." He took a moment to down his drink then nodded. "Alright, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:03 am

Mira stood up and after cracking her neck once she took a stance that showed off years of her training and cocked her fist and threw a punch that was clean despite her current drinking, the power transferring through her feet and followed her line of power through her hips into the shoulder and along her arm. THe knuckles smacked directly into his jawline with her full strength that would knock most to their feet. Mira sighed at the release of her pent up frustration over the course of the day and previous encounter "Soooo good!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:06 am

Max flew from his chair, sliding across the ground for about a foot before coming to a stop. He held his jaw, groaning some. "Daaaaaamn woman you can punch." He said, somewhat impressed, somewhat in pain. He got up off the floor, dusting himself up and looking to the bartender, sliding him his drink. He gave her a smile, bloody from him biting the inside of his cheek. "Feel better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:31 am

"I feel much, much better." she exclaimed as she bent her back and shook her hand before sitting back down satisfied with his reaction. "I'm a brawler... what did you expect pretty boy? That's gonna bruise pretty harsh to." she says with a chuckle as she slams down her last drink.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:35 am

He shrugged, taking his new drink before directing the bartender back to Mira. "Eh, I've had worse." He said nonchalantly, downing his drink readily before spinning in his chair, leaning back against the bar. "So... What now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:55 am

"I highly doubt you've had worse than that... at least from a chick like me." he said before waving at the bartender and ordered an entire bottle of Bacardi and had two new glasses delivered as well "Now we get shit faced and we forget all about it... huh?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 1:21 am

He offered her a smirk, pouring the Bacardi into the glasses and offering her one. "To getting shit faced and forgetting about our problems." He said, raising the glass in a mock salute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))   Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Two (Private - Seris and Xal - M-LEc(?))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next