Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 6:41 pm

Lux walks down the street of Death City. He couldn't stand to be around those academy members anymore. His rage and hatred at those who couldn't see the truth was still there.
Lux sighs, and thinks, "This place is a joke. They don't want to help people, they just want to look good to those who can see the world beyond the normal."
He continues walking down the street, reminiscing about the past.
"It's okay, mom, I know what you say. I know you say it's not my fault," he whispers, a tear drop falling down his face.
He looked around and decided to keep his head down, his hood up and to just kept walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 7:42 pm

Zanic cracked her neck loud before dropping down in front of the guy walking down the street, having been on the rooftops and trans-versing the city that way, and then jabbing a pointed finger into his chest and speaking up loud and pissed "You gotta lot of nerve coming around here you little shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 7:50 pm

Lux hears a strange noise before a figure drops from the rooftps. The figure jabs him in the chest, and he listens as the figure speaks.
"Good to see you too Zanic. It's been a few months. I visit the Academy first, same old stuff as before. Came this way to clear my head. Didn't think I would see you again."
He steps towards her and wraps her in a bear hug to off balance her.
He then drops her and steps back. "So, what bad things have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 7:59 pm

Zanic stiffens like a statue at the hug and as soon as she was released she hopped back a step "Fuck you coward! Left me here without a weapon... do you know how weak that leaves me? It's pathetic how far I'm behind the others because of you and your chicken shit self." She grabs at the blade she wears and glares at him as she draws it. "You don't have a right to ask me anything anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 8:12 pm

"Zanic, put the knife away, you know i don't fear it," Lux says quietly.
He takes his hood off and stares into her eyes. He lets his eyes show no fear, only the sorrow that he had to leave her to fall behind.
He slowly removes his cloak and starts to unbotton his collared shirt. He shows her the scars across his body.
"You know that I can take anything you dish, so you might as well make peace with me."
He then takes a step towards her again, with his hands up and open, letting her decide what action she wants to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 11:13 pm

Zanic's eye twitched as he called her sword a knife but released the hilt and took a step forward as well but planted her foot firmly as she whipped her fist forward to slam her knuckles into Lux's jaw. "Fuck you! But at least you got the spine to look me in the eyes." and shook her hand to get the pain off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 11:26 pm

Lux reels from the punch in the face. He snarls a second, then stops.
"So that's how you want to play, girl?"
He closes the distance between them and pecks her on the cheek.
He dances back so she can't react and punch in the face quickly.
"That's what you get for playing around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:21 pm

Zanic's eye twitched again and she swift stepped forward and whipped her foot up and aimed at his left side ribs "Don't treat me like some fluff you little shit! You don't have the right! No one has the right to touch me like that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:30 pm

"Ah, you know i would never treat you like a fluff. And you started it with you threaten me with a blade," Lux sighs. He shakes his head and thinks, "How can she act like this towards me? it's been a few months surely she's been missing me."
He button up his shirt and put his cloak back on. "So what cha want to do now? Practice? Or straight to missions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:38 pm

After slamming her foot into his ribs and hearing one of them crack she stepped back again and glared at Lux "What makes you think I'll take you back after abandoning me? Do you even have the power to be my partner again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:54 pm

Lux winces as his one of his bones cracks, and says, "Careful, dear, else, i won't hold back."
He then pops his head, pulls up his hood, and says, "I am still a weapon, and nothing will ever change that fact."
He quickly grabs her and changes into his gauntlet form.
"Haven't done this in awhile." He thinks towards Zanic, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)   Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to decide (seris, James, ask to join)
Page 1 of 1