Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) Empty
PostSubject: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:43 pm

Fasha walked down the street of a quiet town wearing a simple red strapless dress that, while normal looking, was actually made of several smooth feathers from her phoenix form. There was really no reason for her to be here and really nothing special about the place at first glance. There were rumors of a Kishin Egg running around but she didn't really care. No, this trip was just for Kotori who, as far as she knew, was still in the Flying Castle above the city. Chloe was suppost to look after her but it was hard to tell if she could keep up with the girl or not.

The Witch walked up to a stopped ice cream truck and, after quickly getting in the right mindset, put on her most innocent face. "Uhh, excuse me?" She started in a slightly hushed tone to the guy selling the ice cream. "I'm so sorry, but I'm a single mother and my car broke down on vaccation." Her lie was iron-tight, dispite not a single part of it being true. "I really can't spare too much because I don't know how much it'll take to get the car fixed yet, but, you know how kids are, she demands something to eat." Fasha smiled slightly. "Would it be ok if I could just get one scoop for free or, at least, at a discount?"

In truth, they had more than enough money. But Fasha enjoyed messing with people like this whenever possible. At least he'd feel good about helping them with their non-existant problem.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 3:24 pm

Jay was just walking past an ice cream truck when a woman was pleading for free ice cream. The people around this part of town knew him and knew not to call the cops on the obvious warlock witch man. He was a good guy, mostly, a sort of vigilante. "Hello, ma'am." Jay said, putting his arms behind his back and giving a very slight bow. "I can buy this ice cream for you. Whether you can or cannot buy it, yourself, I can buy it for you. I'd probably buy it even if you weren't asking for it to be bought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 8:20 pm

A sly grin crossed Fasha's face as she glanced over at the man. "You know, if he's buying, then make it two. Right?" She looked at the feathers growing out of his arms. He seemed to be a bird-Witch too. A pretty obvious one, as well. It almost seemed like they didn't even care about a Witch walking around, but she should gather a bit more information before doing anything about it. Even if she could overpower any random person after her.

"Who are you exactly?" She asked, bluntly. "You wouldn't be some kind-of feather weapon or just someone with a really wierd thing for arm-feathers and glue, right? Or did you just get cursed by a chicken Witch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 2:51 am

evelyn was perched on a telephone wire in her animal form, she always stood out being the only sea bird for miles. She watched the two have their conversation. "Birds? How strange." She flew over to another perch right above them. "This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 3:11 am

Jet slowly down to catch his breath, slings the bag off his back, opens it checking to make sure the package was there, then he put backed on and said "Hell might as well get some ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 6:14 am

"And why might you be asking?" Jay asked as he approached the ice cream van and handed the ice cream man a ten dollar bill. The ice cream guy knew who Jay was, as did quite a few people around the town. He gave the two ice cream to Jay, but then took a third one and wiped it over the bird-warlock's face, sticking it to his nose. 

"Filthy witch... Why don't you just fly off and never come back?" Said the ice cream guy, before closing the window on the side of the van and promptly driving away.

"Well, does that answer you question?" Jay said, as the ice cream dropped off of his nose and onto the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:15 pm

This was probably a stupid thing to do... no, not just a stupid thing, but THE stupidest thing she could have done, but Fasha just felt like it. She formed her phoenix form wings from her back as she stretched back, flapping them a few times to drive home the point that they were real. It's a town full of biggots and a guy who she just met, but she felt like she could defend herself now.

"Lets just say I know what it's like to get picked on for being a Witch." She retracted her wings after she was sure that he noticed them. "And lets also just say that I fudged that little story a bit just to see what he'd do." A slight smile crossed Fasha's face as she began to wonder about this guy. "So Witch to Witch, what's your deal? You could always keep your feathers hidden and nobody would know what you are, right? Why walk around like that knowing they'll hate you for it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:25 pm

"I can't get rid of them... I'm kinda a bit of a vigilante around here, but people still hate me. The police don't do anything about me, though. They like having the crooks they are after delivered to their doorstep." Jay said, outstretching his arm to hand the ice cream to Fasha. "And what would you be doing around here?" Jay asked. He had never seen this witch before, or heard of her... He was curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 3:31 pm

Jet muters "Damn.... Well I better ask some locals." He walks over to Jay and Fasha and asks "Excuse me sit and miss is there anywhere I am able to get a drink near here?" Jet sniffs the air and thinks 'Hmmm a scent if poultry then there is a little sea salt in there..... It is probably just nothin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:04 pm

evelyn realized they all had something in common and decided to join them. She turned into a human and continued to sit on the telephone wire. She was much more noticeable. "How cruel..." she said in reference to the ice cream man. She jumped down to join them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:33 pm

"Well, it's just raining Witches in this city now!" Fasha glanced around. Who would have guessed that there would be 3 seperate Bird Witches that would run into eachother all in the same small magi-phobic town. She crossed her arms for a moment, thinking.

"You know, if you're up for it we could always get a bit of revenge on that guy. Nothing major, just something that would get on his nerves a bit. I've just been dying to use my magic again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:13 pm

"how exactly do you Wana go about this?" Evelyn said with a devious look. She was intrigued. "That truck mare another stop just down the road."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:42 pm

"Uhh, actually, I don't think that is a good idea..." Jay said, looking over at the van and then back at the other two witches. "But I think that that guy is a dick. This is like the second time he did this. The first time around, I was gonna buy ice cream for a whole children's playground full of, well, kids. Lets do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:54 pm

The Witch just gave Jay a funny look. What was he trying to do with.... What? Either this guy was a perfect good sumeritan or something wierd was going on. "Hang on, my feathered friend. I think you need to slow down a bit and explein a few things about the whole........" Fasha thought for a moment trying to come up with something cleaver. "Well, everything. I've got two questions. Why were you handing out ice cream to little kids on a playground and did you tell the guy you were going to do that?" She sighed slightly, resisting the urge to facepalm. "Because... you DO know how bad that actually sounds, right?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:04 pm

"Wait, that sounded like THAT?" Jay shook his head and frantically waved his hands about. "I gave the guy a bunch'a cash and told him to give the kids some ice cream. It was real hot and I wanted to get some rep with the people and the guy put ice cream on my face while I was paying up! I walked away, then. Don't know if he actually gave the ice cream out though. I somehow doubt it." Jay explained once he stopped with the waving of the hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 4:29 pm

Jet perked when he heard 'revenge' he turned spotted Evelyn and said a little to loud "Well damn Evelyn's here. Best not to be spotted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 8:22 pm

"Oh, wow...." Fasha muttered at how horribly the Witch had failed at his good deed. "That's pretty rough. If you're trying to earn the respect of people like this looking like that, then it's going to take a bit more than some ice cream." She gave the guy a slight smile, hoping he'd understand where she was coming from. "Lets face facts. People just don't really like Witches and probably for good reason. We need to stick together and find friends among our own kind!" The Witch glanced to the side. "Or, at least, among people who understand us a bit better.... Even if you want to change people's minds, it's going to require you to get a bit tricky about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 8:42 pm

"force is always an option, nobody's ever heard of peaceful revolution." Evelyn said, she still wanted to mess up that ice cream man. "Fasha was it? What do you propose our first course of action should be?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:03 am

"Umm... Ghandi... Ever heard of Ghandi? Yeah, he was pretty peaceful at going about gaining more rights in India and stuff..." Jay, said, looking at Evelyn weird. "Anyway, force is only an option if the person you are up against is a bad one. Thieves and murderers and that are fine to beat up, but a random ice cream man who got my face dirty twice is definitely not on my kicking-in-the-butt-agenda."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:29 am

"pardon my lack of knowledge on human history, we'll do it your way then. But remember, I won't hesitate to kill if necessary. I have a place we can all speak if you'd prefer privacy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:53 am

Jet pulls up his hood and walks past them accidentally running into Jay and thinks 'Shit! Shitty shitty shit shit! I am screwed! So very very screwed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:36 am

"Hm?" Fasha turned around to see the random guy standing there with a hood over his head and... gauntlets? He probably was some makeshift meister who tried to fight the Kishin Egg here or something. But what was with the hood, people usually don't keep their hood up unless they've got something to hide or a bad haircut. Both ways, she was curious about it.

Without thinking, Fasha leaned forward, wrapped her arms around the man's neck, and quickly pulled his hood down. Her green eyes blinked at him, her face a few inches away from his as she examined ever detail. "Sorry, I thought there would be something more but he's just some guy." The Witch mentioned to nobody in particular before turning away from the man and picking up one of the cones of ice cream. "Anyways what were you thinking, uhh... Jay, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 11:25 am

OOC: I don't think Jay actually introduced himself. I'll go with it though.
"Well, I just thought that maybe we could somehow melt what stock he has in his van. He'd be screwed out of some money and it is as far as I'd go for revenge." Jay said, placing one hand on his chin and propping up his elbow with the other. "Anybody have fire magic? I got wind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:21 pm

(OoC: Sorry, I just kind-of got tired of calling him "the Witch" or something)

"Got it, melt the tires." Fasha exclaimed, shoving the ice cream in Jay's hands before he had time to really react to what she said. The Witch quickly sprouted her wings and flew off at the truck before finally catching up with it. Immediatly, before the driver could notice her, she launched a blast of fire that destroyed his rearview mirror, flew up to the right side of the truck, and started to launch a steady stream of flames at the right tires of the truck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:23 pm

Jet starts to chuckle "True I am a nobody but nobodies tend to turn out to be the best thieves. So I heard something about even he need help." Jet sticks out his hand "Hell I forgot to introduce myself the name is Jet Tucker professional thief for hire and a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)   Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Below the Flying Castle: Ice cream and a bird of prey (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next