Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) Empty
PostSubject: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 6:11 pm

With a vanilla and chocolate swirled waffle cone in her hand, Shakira's legs kick back and forth while laying on the ice cream cone on Mr. Freezee's head. All the while, the clown was sawing down people here and there with the now-bloodied drill on his right hand. In his other hand, he collected the souls. He was now up to 5. All Shakira did was watch; almost oblivious as to what was going on.

"Thank you Mr. Freezee! I wonder what those will taste like!"

The Kishin Egg tapped a finger on her chin while looking up at the sky; taking another bite of her ice cream cone. The child mumbled to herself a bunch of numerous flavors of ice cream. Many if them were ones she made up. Even as she did so, she ignored the occasional screams of the people 18 feet below her. Possibly right underneath Mr. Freezee's boot.

Last edited by Waffull on July 27th 2014, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 6:16 pm

OOC: Who or what is this Mr. Freezee exactly...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 6:23 pm

OOC: Mr. Freezee is another character of mine that follows Shakira around. He's not much trouble to anybody unless Shakira wants him to be. He also looks like an ice cream truck on steroids. https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3242-mr-Freezee Also, did you want this thread open or closed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 6:45 pm

OOC: It don't matter. :P

Hashina was walking through the streets of Death City. She was on somewhat of a killing spree, and she was on a roll. She had a man screaming, and her blade was straight through his chest. She was dragging him by her sword across the ground. "Let me go!!! Please!!!" The man screamed. Hashina twisted the blade a little and the man screamed even more. "Shut up!!! Keep walking!" She said angrily. She suddenly came across loud stomping, and screams. She turned her head down the alleyway and saw... Something! It was large and it was drilling peoples hearts out! Either way, she kinda liked it. She also saw a girl on the top of it. Hashina smirked then slung her sword upward, slinging the man off in the direction of the girl on top of the robot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:06 pm

Hashina was in her own little world at the moment. She was still imagining all of the different kinds of ice cream flavors she'd ever heard of. Giggling, she took another bite of her ice cream. But before she could take a nice big chunk out of it, something hit her; causing her to fall off the backside of Mr. Freezee. Quickly, but almost to close, she summoned what looked like an old, rusty ice cream truck with a weird green glow. It almost looked like it had dissipated through the ground.

"Uh oh!"

The Kishin Egg had gained her balance on the top of the ice cream truck. But that was followed by a thunk and another thunk as the man hit the ground. Filled with curiosity, she looks behind her at the back of the truck. A red splotch had pooled on top of the vehicle, and on the ground behind it was a limp, but moving body of a man.

"Mr. Freezee! You missed one! Silly you!"

Twirling her finger, the ice cream truck dissipates into a green mass before narrowing into what looked like a piece of green, glowing string before shooting back into the ground. Then with a flick of her wrist, chunks of the asphalt below her shot out of the ground in the form of large waffle cones. Her giggling increased and she got down on her knees with her syringe in her hand.

"Too bad you've already started to melt......but you'd still go good with hot fudge!"

Holding up the syringe, she shoves the needle violently into the man's stomach; pushing what looked like hot fudge into the man's body. And soon enough, he was screaming louder than he was before. But right as he was beginning to become paralyzed from the solidifying hot fudge, she stands up and stomps her foot into the ground. The waffle cones shoot down at the man at an almost unmatched speed. Three of them planted themselves in his chest, and another into his throat. The choking and gagging continued for a few moments before stopping. His body disappeared and a soul was left.

"Aww......I wish that would've lasted longer."

Looking up at Mr. Freezee, she motions for the souls in his hand and gathers them all up; swallowing them one by one. Each tasted different to her. But she still hadn't managed to eat the one she just gained herself.

OOC: AGHHHHH. SUCH LONG POST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:21 pm

Hashina looked over at the girl and smirked. "Hey!" She called. "That was my soul." She chirped. "Now you owe me one." She said, starting to walk towards the robot. She stayed cautious, not knowing if it was friendly or not. She kept both of her swords out and inched towards it. "My name is Hashina Oritama. I'm a Kishin Egg... As you've probably guessed." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:31 pm

Shakira turned towards the taller girl that had just approached her. She ridded of her dark aura and an innocent expression fell over her face. Even if she was splattered with blood. The seven year old turned back around and picked up the untouched soul from the man she had just killed. The one that was supposedly Hashina's.

"This one? You were the one who threw that man at me? You silly lady! You almost let your ice cream get away!"

Holding it out in front of her, she hands it to Hashina. Shakira still had a smile on her face and acted like nothing had just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:50 pm

Hashina grabbed the soul and swallowed with a grin on her face. "Aaah... Tasty." She sighed out. She looked over her shoulder and saw a man and a woman staring in fear. They were frozen with shock and horror. Hashina turned and faced them with a smile. Then she threw both of her swords at them, the two swords slamming into the chest. Their bodies vanished, leaving behind two pure souls. Hashina skipped over two them and ate one. She put the other one in her free hand, and walked back over to the girl. She handed her the soul with a smile on her face. "Here." She said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:56 pm

Shakira took the soul and giggled to herself before swallowing it. Then she squealed quietly before sitting down on a curb; motioning for Mr. Freezee to stop brutally massacring people. Almost as if she had pressed a button, the large clown turned around and sat down with a large thud onto the ground. Then she looked up at Hashina and tapped the curb next to her as if to tell her to sit down.

"Do you want some ice cream?"

The object of the conversation had changed quite a bit. From murder to ice cream.....but either way, that was normal in a conversation with Shakira. Even as she said it, she twirled her wrist around in a spiral motion and a waffle cone with chocolate ice cream appeared in her hand.

"I make the best ice cream! And the best part is, I don't have to make it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:10 pm

Jet perks up after hearing the word ice cream and looked down from the building saying "Ice cream huh? Ice cream with a sprinkle of blood well that sounds delightful. Anyway" He climbs down from the building "Jet Tucker's the name. Ryhmin' and stealin's the game. Now for the important factor I have to stop and sorry for having to fight some women."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:49 pm

Hashina frowned at the sight if chocolate icecream. "Ew... No thanks to chocolate. But if you whipped me up some strawberry I'll take it!" She said with a smile. She pressed her dress against her thighs, then sat down next to the fellow Kishin Egg. "I only like strawberry, chocolate chip, and cookie ice cream." She said with a shrug. Then a man from a building shouted above them. She looked up as the stranger climbed down and stood before them. "Hello, Jet Tucker. I'm Hashina Oritama. Killing is my game." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:03 pm

Shakira fixed the frills on her dress while smiling all the while. Then with one flick and twirl of her other hand, two scoops of strawberry ice cream on a waffle cone appeared in it. Then she held it out to Hashina.

"Here ya go! Now if you'll excuse me for just a teeny tiny second!"

Picking up the empty syringe off of the ground, she walks over to Mr. Freezee and inserts the needle into his leg. The syringe began to fill with the same hot fudge liquid. Then she slung the syringe over her back and took another lick of her ice cream. She didn't know Jet was there until she turned around.

"Oh! Who is this?"

Grinning, she took a big bite of her ice cream and looked up at Jet with a joyous expression across her face. Then she sat back down on the curb again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:17 pm

Jet sighs "I just said my name was Jet. Now if you excuse me I must destroy the giant robot tin can before he can murder more people. Could you two just step out of the way I would rather fight you two after the mechanical bucket face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:25 pm

Hashina frowned at the boy before her. "Ugh..." She muttered as she slowly stood up, grabbing both of her swords. She let out a sigh and pointed her swords Jet. "I don't know who you are, but I like that robot. So I won't let you destroy it. Secondly, you can't take both of us on at the same time. Let alone either of us at once. So you'll surely die going up against us both." She said as a grin crossed her lips. Her eyes turned red as they usually did when she was about to fight. "Come you ugly sheep dog! Fight me!" She shouted. She looked at the Shakira, motioning her to fight with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:32 pm

"Mr. Freezee is not a bucket face......you bucket face!"

Standing up, she tosses the ice cream cone up into the air and it disappears as it starts to fall again. Then she makes a pouty face at Jet; sticking her tongue out. Looking over at Mr. Freezee, she motions for him to stand up. The green lights on the clown turn red and he turns to face the person who was threatening them.

"I wonder what kind of ice cream you taste like...."

Pulling the syringe from her back, she holds it out in front of her. Then with one swift move, she twirls in a circle and slams her foot into the ground while facing Jet. Out of the ground, large, jagged spikes that looked like butterscotch shards shot out at him in a circle; leaving small spaces between each of them. Despite it being so, the spikes were extremely sharp and jagged on all sides.

At the same time, Mr. Freezee charges at Jet and thrusts the drill right at his chest in hopes of either killing him or severely injuring him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:44 pm

OOC: so the butterscotch is shooting at him up of the ground and at him flying through the air rigt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 4:00 pm

OOC: No. They're in the ground, but they shot up in a circle formation around Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 4:52 pm

OOC: ok

Jet jumps but the butterscotch shards managed to cut his pants leg. "Oh no the giant robot is running at me with a drill what will I do?" He transforms his left hand into the rapier blade and starts to charge up his right hand with his soul wavelength and starts to wait for the right minute to dodge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:16 pm

Hashina stepped back a bit and watched. She wanted to see how good this Jet character was before engaging. She also wanted to see how good my he Kishin Egg was too, considering she challenged everyone she met to a fight. She watched as they went at each other and smiled. She started kicking her ice cream cone with a smile, making sure not to get and on her mouth or dress. "Go!!!" She shouted, almost initiating the battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:33 pm

Shakira points both in front and behind Jet at what seemed like thin air. Then she opened her hands up and clenched them quickly into fist. Behind Jet, a portal opened. The vague sound of ice cream truck music came into earshot. Then with her pointer finger, she keeps her hands where they are, but points both fingers in Jet's direction. Almost in an instant, three glowing and translucent apparitions of ice cream trucks rushed out and headed straight for him. They would only damage him severely if he had a weak soul. Otherwise, they'd bruise some bones and knock him over. Then they would disappear into a portal directly in front on him.

Mr. Freezee slung the drill down at Jet. Mechanical groaning erupted from the clown as it always did that. Same with the gears on it's back shifting violently to cause a hard blow to his chest. But if Jet dodged the attack with his arm, he would simply be knocked backwards into the ice cream trucks. Causing a harder blow. If he simply dodged the drill by sidestepping, he wouldn't take both blows.

"Mr. Airplane!?"

Shakira stepped back from her serious position and looked at Jet; calling him Mr. Airplane almost by mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:34 pm

Jet sidesteps then he slides under Mr. Freezee. "What type of metal is this guy made of? Because I could use some." He jumps onto Mr. Freezee's back and stares climbing up to his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:54 pm

OOC: There isn't really a head. XD https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3242-mr-Freezee Jet would also be crushed by the gears on his back because they're all over the place and they move pretty rapidly.

Shakira stomps her foot three times on the ground angrily as she watches the ice cream trucks disappear through the other portal. Quick enough, she creates another portal next to Mr. Freezee and another one in the air above him. Then she points both fingers at Jet and swings both hands towards each other. This time, two different ice cream trucks come out of the portals and charge from both directions at Jet. They would hit him, but they would go right through Mr. Freezee.

"You leave Mr. Freezee alone!"

Mr. Freezee reaches for Jet on his back with his other hand and gets a firm grasp on his leg; tearing him off and holding him out in front of him. Then he revs up the drill on his right hand and slowly pushes it nearer and nearer to the area right above his chest and right below his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:57 pm

Jet grimaces and puts his right hand in front of the drill. "Oh comeon these are cheap moves. Just like the metal this giant sno come maker is!" Jet starts to crack up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:45 am

Hashina smiled as the fight went on. Her eyes were still glowing red, even though she wasn't fighting. The strength and versatility that the icecream girl possessed was amazing. There's so much you could do with powers like that. But I'm sure that she has no hand-to hand combat abilities. Or at least, nothing advanced. She wouldn't fair too well against my fighting. But I wouldn't fair to well against a flurry of long ranged attacks. If we fought it would be interesting. Hashina thought to herself. She sat back quietly, still Kuching on her icecream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:47 am

OOC: Is Jet not getting hit by Shakira's attacks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)   It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Tastes Like Ice Cream (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next