Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERP'S How-to Create Threads!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

SERP'S How-to Create Threads! Empty
PostSubject: SERP'S How-to Create Threads!   SERP'S How-to Create Threads! I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:22 pm

Oh, so you're interested in making a new thread? Alright, well, here's a guide for you!

1. Decide where you want your RP to take place; we have locations set up for the entire globe. Once you've decided, create a new topic in the appropriate area.

Topic created? Alright!
  2. Decide on a title for your thread; with this title, include whether it is an open thread (where anyone can join), a private thread (where only specific people can join) or, later, a closed thread (where you are no longer accepting new players to join). Also include the projected rating for the thread, such as whether it will be directed for more mature audiences because of sexual content or violence/gore. The title can be changed at any time.

Woop~Woop! Title done!
  3. Alright! Now decide on the specific setting (I.E. a park in Death City), time/date (SERP Timeline Pending), what users can/will be involved, and what characters can be used. If you do not specifically know about users or characters, there is no requirement to include this information.

Setting done~ Good job! The setting is very important, and the date/time is expecially important because of the difficulty of keeping track of OC timelines otherwise.
  4. Now, time for the first post! This will be the introduction to the thread; you may include setting information (which is highly recommended as EVERYONE loves to see at least a detailed first post). Introduce whatever character(s) you would like to use (first), describe them, explain what they're doing, etc., and then post/'send' the new topic!

All set? Alright, time for the waiting game! Feel free to invite users to join via PM, chatbox, or the Randomness discussion section.

Happy Roleplaying~
Back to top Go down

SERP'S How-to Create Threads!
Page 1 of 1