Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikan and Tetsu's apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mikan and Tetsu's apartment Empty
PostSubject: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 4:35 pm

Mikan was pretty tired of this new guy. She didn't know much at all about him, and he was so... so... rude. She'd never dealt with someone she couldn't peg like this. It was just strange. Not to mention he was HUGE. And he wouldn't wear a shirt. She was currently cooking breakfast on a Saturday morning, about to go take a shower as she did every morning. She liked the warmth the stove gave off, though, so she stuck close to it, her pinkish purple eyes half closed. She was a bit worried about her Meister - Tetsu was his name, or so she thought - and she wondered why the teachers had decided that the two of them should be together. They could barely even resonate... well, that was probably because she didn't like him much at all. He was so scary, and she couldn't help but be intimidated by the large, imposing teenager and his scars, mask, and shirtlessness. She sighed and crossed her arms, watching the pancakes cook. She could at least give him a shot... it would be wrong of her not to, and besides... this WAS her Meister, and she did feel a certain protectiveness toward him, like all Weapons did with their Meisters. She hummed, flipping the pancakes and looking back toward his bedroom, putting them on plates. "Tetsu, breakfast," she called, setting up the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:10 am

Tetsu merely laid in his bed, hidden by the blanket which he dearly wished would keep him asleep. However, it did not grant his wish, as the sunlight from the window shown through and hit him directly in the eyes, causing him to grumble in tired anger. Dragging himself from the bed, he only slipped into his pants, leaving his mask off for now as he stretched, several cracks being heard. With a sigh, he turned to the mirror, looking at himself. Every scar, crevice, and oddity. He was not perfect. Far from it. It seemed everything about him was wrong to others, even though they don't take the time out their worthless day to actually get to know him. And know, he was partnered with this.... girl. How 'lucky' was he. He looked to the door as he heard her called and left his room. He plopped down at the table, utterly silent, appearntly lost in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:15 am

Mikan looked down at her Meister, sitting down to start eating. She offered him a tiny smile, trying to at least be a little decent. "So, I was thinking today that we needed to work on our resonance. We haven't even got that down pat. I don't know why they partnered us, but they must have had their reasons. So I choose to think of it as a good thing," she said as she finished her single pancake and went to go wash her plate. She jerked her hands back from the water all of a sudden, eyes rounding in slight fear at the coldness, and she shook it off quickly. She cleared her throat, trying not to feel too embarrassed by it. "But I definitely need to shower first, so you'll have time to get ready, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:28 am

Tetsu broke out of his daze at the sound of her voice and looked at her, as if, having forgotten something. "Yea...ok..." He said rather distantly as he quickly finished his food. He looked at her as she washed her plate, returning to normal as a look of disinterest forms quickly on his face. Washing his plate as she left, he couldn't help but wonder. Why WHERE they paired up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:32 am

Mikan went to go take a shower. The water was pleasantly warm, and she enjoyed it enough to spend a couple more minutes in than usual. She got back out and went to get dressed, putting on her clothes and heading over to dry her long hair, sitting down on the couch to wait on Tetsu for a little while. She put on her shoes, humming and looking over at the clock, wondering in advance how long it'd take them to get home and what time she'd start dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:43 am

Tetsu, after finishing his dish, merely went to his room and put on his mask, not needing any hassle to prepare. Still, he decided to waste some time, and merely laid down on his bed, relaxing. He knew why they paired him up with her... because she was so quiet, and less likely to anger him. It made sense to be honest. After all, no one else would, even if it meant a week of detention. Sighing, he left his room, only see Mikan already done with the shower and sitting on the couch. With a small 'Hmph', he sat on the chair parallel to her, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 1:51 am

Mikan looked up at him with a small sigh and smile, clearly forcing it. "Are you okay? Do you need a minute or two before we leave, or do you want to go right now?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and getting to her feet with a yawn and stretch, sliding on her shoes. "I figured we would do better trying to resonate outside," she said with a nod, not speaking anymore. Neither of the two of them were good with words, so she assumed there would be a long silence quite often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 5:15 pm

Tetsu stared for a few more seconds before responding. With a close of his eyes, he spoke, his actual expression very hard to read due to his mask. "Let's go." He said simply as he stood up abruptly, walking to the door, seeming to expect Mikan to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 5:30 pm

Mikan looked at him, feeling awkward under his gaze, and stepped out after him. "Where would you like to go do this?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and watching him. The battle axe was feeling a bit nervous about this whole thing, which she hoped wouldn't affect their resonance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:33 am

Tetsu merely resumed walking as he opened the door and walked down the steps. Perhaps she'll catch on soon that he expects her to follow him. With a quiet, low grumble, he was on the side-walk, walking to what seemed to be a old, abandoned neighborhood. It would quiet there, so they can train in peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 12:41 pm

Mikan followed him, not really sure where they were going, but wasn't worried. She looked around, tilting her head the side and glancing up at him. "Tetsu, where are we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:31 pm

"A quiet place where no one will bother us." He said as he turned around, crossing his arms. What else did it look like, honestly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikan and Tetsu's apartment   Mikan and Tetsu's apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikan and Tetsu's apartment
Page 1 of 1