Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:34 pm

So, after laying low after his little Death City incident, Drake was going to enjoy some delicious souls. Finally, after such a long time, he was going to create some mayhem. This time, it was going to be a very busy place with many people packed together. A very popular pub, seeing as it was the only one around this town. At this time, the place would be packed and he could destroy the place and everyone in it.

Drake went inside, sat at the bar and asked for a glass of juice. He might as well get something from the place before he wrecked it, right? Also, juice, because they would never have served him beer.
Back to top Go down

In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 6:12 pm

Jet walks into the pub and heads over to bar and practically falls into a seat. He orders a beer and then starts muttering to himself "Good they haven't noticed its gone yet." He looks up at all the people in the bar and mutters "Way too crowded for my liking but this place does have some good drinks."

Last edited by TucKiD on July 22nd 2014, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 7:21 pm

(OOC: BEETLE HAMMAH!

Tuck, please expand upon your post to be AT LEAST three to four sentences, as per site policy. Otherwise, you will get infracted. And nobody wants to be infracted.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 7:30 pm

OOC:ok
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 5:49 am

So, with his drink depleted, Drake decided to start his destruction. He stood up and took his large bomb from the replacement satchel he nicked while in hiding. The bomb was in the shape of disk. Drake threw this bomb straight at the largest group of people. Around ten men standing around the pool table suddenly exploded in a fiery inferno of smoke and dancing wood shrapnel, leaving behind ten of the blue orbs Drake had so been missing. The Kishin Egg quickly ran to the scene of destruction and scooped these orbs up, eating them as fast as he could. There were people panicking and running away. He couldn't have that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:25 am

Jet jumps up and out of his seat. "Holy shit!" He yells as he finishes his drink then he tosses the bottle into the air and catching it by the spout. Jet then looks at all the people running around and panicking thinking 'Comeon where is the one culprit?' Then out the corner of his eye he sees Drake scoop up the innocent souls, so he aims and throws the bottle at him
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:43 am

Whipping around to face the rest of the people in the establishment, Drake started: "GET REA-" Before he was hit with a bottle, slap bang in the middle of his forehead. "WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THAT!? WHO DID IT!? OWN UP SO I CAN KILL YOU FIRST!" The Kishin Egg yelled as he formed two of his smaller bombs in each hand. He threw one at a man who was injured in the first blast, finishing him off. He didn't collect the soul just yet. He kept the other bomb in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 12:47 pm

Jet laughs when it hit him "Holy shit! It hit him! That is funny." Jet stands up and says "Good sir that would be me." He transforms his left hand into the rapier blade. Jet stretches a little bit then he charges at Drake
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 1:31 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow at the foolhardy nature of this weapon. Provoking a Kishin Egg and then charge straight at them is a surefire way to die... If it was any Kishin Egg but Drake. "I will kill you," He murmured, as he formed two bombs in his free hand. He threw all three of the bombs he had straight at Jet's feet before making a dash past the weapon's right side. "Later!" Drake exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 1:51 pm

Jet dodges to the left "Oh sweet peanut butter!" Jet then got behind a table and awaited the explosion. "Hey I am going to be coming after...." The bombs blow up before he finishes drowning out his words
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 1:54 pm

(Well then. I kinda figured that is would be obvious that the bombs would explode as soon as they hit the ground, but I guess not. Also, you don't get to pick when enemy attacks work. It would be fine if you just dodged before the bombs hit the ground, though. Also, I have to say, these bombs are not very powerful. Killing normal people with them requires hitting vulnerable areas like the head or spine.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 2:11 pm

OOC:sorry I didn't understand it fully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)   In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a small town. In a building full of unfortunate victims who will become dinner. (Open)
Page 1 of 1