Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small snake in the grass (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Small snake in the grass (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 8:48 pm

Swiftly maneuvering through a moonlit field was the small, frail looking dark weapon Decca. The cotton haired teen didn't have killing on the mind tonight, well actually to be quite honest he did, but that wasn't the main agenda for that night. The young man stopped for a bit to clench his pain filled stomach, killing and eating souls were easy, but stealing enough food and money to get by wasn't necessarily so, I'd go cannibal, but I don't know if I'd enjoy the same taste of flesh night after night, the soul of the person themselves might be interesting, but their bodies would all taste the same, bleh, he thought as he finally approached the target town. 

The pale eyed weapon wandered around town, waiting to see if someone would walk out with a doggie bag, or at least SOMEONE hwould seemed to have some cash on them, the scrawny being then decided to linger around the alleyway of a fancy looking seafood place, hoping some rich dude would walk out. Decca was in luck, though it wasn't a rich man, it was in fact a man with a decent sized to-go bag. Desperate for food, the weapon started to trail after the man from a distance, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Once in a more secluded side of town, Decca rushed up behind the man, knife and rag in hand, stabbing the victim in the back and muffling the cry. 

After dragging the body deep into an alleyway, Decca started to chow down on his plunder: A half eaten lobster and some crab cakes. In regard to the soul of the man, Decca decided to leave that for after he was done scarfing down his food like a starving dog as he hid next to a dumpster, looking up occasionally like prairie dog watching out for predators.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 8:53 pm

Alex was wandering around the city later at night, eyes glazed over with boredom. It was then that he heard a rustling sound, growing curious. The blue haired teenager peeked in each alley until he spotted a cotton haired teenager chowing down on the remains of what seemed to be a doggie bag. Glancing around, he saw the soul and corpse. "Stop right there!" he said bravely as he put his hands on his hips and glared at Decca.

OOC:my posts will get a bit longer once I get used to writing as Alex
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 9:29 pm

Decca was busy scarfing down a crab cake when Alex suddenly hollered at him, causing the weapon to gulp down the remainder of his meal, crumbs speckling his pale face. The young man stared Alex over, taking in any key points, He's not bulky or that very intimidating looking...Maybe he's another weapon? Or maybe a witch..., Decca thought, whatever the teen was, the cotton haired weapon wasn't very afraid of him, at least not yet. Giving Alex a small smile, Decca stood up, fully showing his scrawny figure, "Stop what?" He asked cheekily "Enjoying dinner?", he mostly made the comment to see the other boy's reaction, to fully understand who he was dealing with.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 9:43 pm

Alex was about as scrawny as Decca, but he frowned when the other stood up. "Did you kill this man?" he asked evenly, crossing his arms across his chest and staring at the weapon. The meister tried his best to look frightening, but it really wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:04 pm

Decca giggled a bit "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't, what would you do to me if I did happen to kill this guy~?" He asked, rocking on the back of his heels, treating this moment as if it were a game, still seeing how much he could prod and poke at the teen before it turned out to be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 6:32 pm

"As a meister of the DWMA, I would have to take you in for slaughter of an innocent human being," Alex said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 7:02 pm

For some reason, Decca began to laugh, almost like mad man, he seemed to be amused by this for some reason. Decca began to approach Alex, and eyebrow raised and smirk on his face "Oh really?" He asked, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 9:57 pm

OOC: I'm leaving this thread. It's no longer interesting to me, nor can I remember exactly why I joined it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small snake in the grass (Open)   Small snake in the grass (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small snake in the grass (Open)
Page 1 of 1