Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:42 pm

Lux felt like he was a rabbit being chased by a fox. Add that to the fact that the person chasing him was crazy, he was in trouble.
"Come on, give it a rest already, all I did was kick you, you don't have to go psycho on me or anything like that," he calls out over his shoulder. He looks over to see her reaction, and trips and falls flat on his face. "Owwww," he says as he lays down in the ground.
"Maybe she won't kill me," he thinks as he curls up and protects his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 3:10 pm

Zanic easily catches up to Lux and FIRMLY plants her boot on the middle of his back as her sword rests along his neck "Alright first thing." she says with a snarl "You ever touch me like that again and I WILL snap you like a twig. Two we WILL be working on your falling problem. Three we are going to train right NOW." throughout this her boot would increase in pressure as she spoke "Now get up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 4:10 pm

Lux raises up to on his knees, looks at Seris and says, "You ever threaten me again, and I will be the one snapping you like a twig, you understand? I am your weapon, not your slave."
He feels his right hand transform into the gauntlet and he closes his hand into a fist. He then lashes out with his left hand and grabs her leg and off balances her. His right hand swatting the blade at his neck out of her hand.
He then says as he gets up, "I've gotten up, now, let's continue along."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:24 pm

Zanic puts up her sword and grins "Good, you still have a backbone. But you do have to work on that falling problem dumbass and we are going to train right now." her eyes gleam as she looks over Lux metal arm and starts to jog towards the training field "Hurry up and don't fall behind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:27 pm

Lux sighs as his arm goes back to normal and thinks, "What matter of craziness have I gotten myself into?"
He then jogs after her and catches up to her pretty fast. He then says, "I don't fall that much... only when I'm worried about some crazy person trying to kill me."
He smiles to himself and follows her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:22 pm

"Well since kishin's are crazy people trying to kill you." She says as they enter the training fields "Work on it. Zanic then draws her blade and taps the tip an her boot once again "So what do you wanna do first one on one or soul pairing?" her agitation was easily apparent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:29 pm

"I said some crazy person, get the hint," Lux says and then replies to her question, "Let's see, let's go one on one, because I like fighting."
He , then, stretches himself out and thinks, "How does she want to fight?"
"So," he starts, "how do you want to fight, weapon on weapon, or hand on hand?"
He then waits for her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:14 pm

Zanic's eye twitches a bit at the barb her grin widening "Well since your a living weapon I'll use my sword as well." the sword rapidly taping her boot the other hand held up at her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:18 pm

Lux transforms his hand into the weapon and looks at the K in the heart.
"King of Hearts, my name suits me well."
He then looks at Seris and says, "Start when you are ready. I will wait for you."
He then begins to circle around Seris, testing her form, looking for exploits, weakness, anything he can use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:22 pm

Zanic's grin turns manic as she charges forth the blade swinging from the ground to slice through his chest. Keeping her body loose but her grip firm as she attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:34 pm

Lux looks at the rushing girl, and thinks, "She looks like a rampaging toodler."
He sees her get near him, and slashes upward to slash at his chest, and he uses his right hand to swat the blade away.
He then smiles, as he punches her in the gut with his left hand, and says, "Nice moves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:42 pm

Zanic quickly drops her blade and grips the hand coming towards her stomach and performs a military style flip using her lower center of gravity and his stature to take him down "I might be small but I'm tougher than that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:47 pm

Lux feels as Zanic flips him, and as he is being flipped he thinks, "Well played, but you forgot one important detail, little one."
He lets himself get as close to the ground, and then full body transforms and covers Zanic's right hand.
He thinks, "You forget, I am a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:55 pm

Zanic grins "Interesting... but you can't hurt me like that idiot." she says as she stands there waiting for him "Stop being a coward and fight me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:57 pm

Lux smiles and says, "But I wanna be close to you. Don't make me leave."
He then sends happy happy thoughts to Zanic and pretends to snuggle up to the arm that he is on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:05 pm

Zanic snears "You haven't earned the right to be close like that dumbass now get off my arm." her anger apparant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 11:08 pm

Lux thinks to himself, "Welp, that certainly off-balanced her for now."
He then turns himself back, looks her in the eyes and says, "Food, bye."
Lux walks away, into the sunset, starting his quest for food.

{exit thread}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)   Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lux is running for his life from Zanic (Lux, Zanic, ask to join)
Page 1 of 1