Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zanic  Empty
PostSubject: Zanic    Zanic  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 1:22 am

Zanic  Black-10

Name (Zanic)

Weapon: Lux Valdis

Love Interest: If you can keep up then you might be the one.

Appearance: She is very small framed and skinny. Intensely blue eyes with heavy and long lashes. Her hair reaches down to her mid-thighs and is jet black. Despite being outside a lot and barely wearing any clothes her skin is always very pale. She has several scars on her abdomen and chest as well as her back. She wear finger-less gloves that cover her hands and wrists. A full length black jacket that reaches to her ankles and is tied around her neck. She primarily wears a black bikini top tied in a knot in the front. Also she wears a very small pair of black shorts that leaves very little to imagination. These shorts are accessorized with a white belt that has a black stripe in the middle. Her feet are covered in mid-calf high black combat boots laced tightly. Her fingernails are always painted black. She wears a pair of sand goggles on her head just in case.

Personality: She's looking for a good time... usually in the form of some kind of contest. She is bored easily and will become rowdy to get some excitement going. She can easily take things the wrong way and fly off the handle and is known to draw her sword on someone for reasons most find ludicrously small. She knows how she looks but doesn't quite understand why people might find her attractive and always takes compliments on her appearance with skepticism and sometimes given the wording anger.  She can turn quite abusive to people that let her walk all over them because in her opinion if you don't have a spine then your feelings or well being don't matter. If you stand up to her racket of unruly behavior she'll have a semblance of respect for you but if you slip up down the line that will shatter and turn into disgust because in her opinion as stated before losing your spine is unacceptable.      

History: Zanic as she calls herself was born as Maria Chase though she'll never tell anyone that most likely. She was and still is an unruly girl who ruled over her previous school as the head delinquent which usually involved in-school gambling, fights, vandalism, theft. While she was having her fun eventually her actions caught up with her and she spent two years in juvi. Following her release she did little to change her ways and instead got a little worse trampling over people she would instead normally just tease and torment. Her parents attempted to straiten her out with a year of military school however she was kicked out after only four months as she harassed and broke so many rules, regulations, and bones of the other attendees that they had no other choice. So her parents tried on last tactic which was the academy and surprisingly she agreed to go along without a fuss because in her mind a place that encouraged fighting and as well presented the alluring concept of an un-winnable challenge called to her.    

Miscellaneous: If you touch her scars... it will be quite interesting although getting close enough to her to do it without getting stabbed will be the hard part.

Have You Read the Rules?
"retaE luoS evol I"

Last edited by Seris on January 14th 2015, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Zanic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanic    Zanic  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 5:28 pm

Accepted~ Wonderful work, dear.

You have 2 Character Slots left <3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Zanic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanic    Zanic  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:25 pm

Zanic  SuBGn35

Seris, as of 3/15/2016, Zanic is perfectly in compliance with the rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zanic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanic    Zanic  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanic
Page 1 of 1