Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) Empty
PostSubject: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 11:53 am

Sterling had been wandering around for quite awhile. She wasn't doing anything in particular, just walking around the city alone. This was pretty normal for her. She'd stay close to walls, walk through allies, take less traveled roads, and do anything else she could do to avoid being noticed. It wasn't that she didn't like people... They just made her nervous is all... At least, that's what she told herself.

Currently, the small girl with the scar over her eye was sitting on an old bench on a pretty quiet and run-down street. She seemed to be eating a lunch consisting of various sweets she had purchased earlier that day. It wasn't a healthy lunch, but she liked it. Every now and again her expression would change, from a weak smile, to a frown, to sorrowfully staring at the ground, to another smile, and so on. It was almost as if she was having a conversation, though nobody was around besides Sterling, who wasn't actually talking.
Back to top Go down

Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 8:52 pm

Zanic ran along the roofs as she so normally did, her heavy boots making thumps that carried along the air, before slipping down an alley between two buildings and with the knowledge of the city landing right on the bench that was there... If someone hadn't already been sitting there so unusually. With a loud ouf Zanic jumped and rolled whoever she had landed on "Damnit... Who the hell sits here other than me!?" she yelled before looking up and grinning "You're gonna pay for that Scarface... Give you another for the collection." her coat fluttering behind her as she got into position and drew her blade "Let's see if you're as tough as you look!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 5:07 pm

Sterling yipped when someone landed on her, scrambling to one corner of the bench when they were off. She fumbled to her feet when prompted for a fight, almost looking like a deer in headlights. She hadn't meant it... How should she know somebody else came here a lot...? Her mind raced to find the words, but nothing came to mind. It was then that she seemed to awkwardly look to the ground a mumble a faint "I-I can't..." to herself. Despite this, she put her fists up in an obviously inexperienced position. Whatever kind of fighting style she was going for, her stance was a mess and she looked pretty scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 2:02 pm

Zanic at seeing Sterling's ridiculous stance began to laugh loudly "I... I can't" her words broken up by laughs "That's funny! With all those scares you still don't know how to fight?" she then lowered her blade and sheathed it "I can't believe I let myself get all hyped up over a weakling..." she murmured before suddenly lashing out with her fist to cuff Sterling in the side of her head "Still need to apologize to me though!"

super sorry for delays ;;~:; im terrible
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 2:31 pm

Sterling didn't dare oppose this girl. She was too afraid that she'd still want to fight. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be on your bench..." The girl apologized, doing her best to make a bowing motion to the meister. She was sure that if a fight did happen, she would be in trouble. Trouble with the school at least...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 2:52 pm

As Sterling bowed Zanic brought her knee up swiftly to slam it into her jaw "Gah you are so pathetic!" she said before grabbing her by the shoulder and shoving her off to the side and going to sit on the bench "Damn spineless people... Gonna get themselves killed their first mission." she mumbled as her eyes closed, seemingly ignoring Sterling after tossing her away.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 8:34 pm

Sterling stumbled back, but took a heavy footing suddenly. "You... Y-You hit me..." She muttered, rubbing her jaw as she looked at Zanic with an expression bearing both shock and interest. "S-So anything I do now... Is considered self defense..." The weapon finished, suddenly making a dead sprint towards Zanic. Her stance seemed a lot more steady now, and her shaking had stopped. It was like she wasn't the same girl anymore. Her forearm lit up, being replaced with a dark-metal blade as a sinister aura dropped on the area. She thrust the blade directly towards Zanic's torso as she came into range, a strike that was definitely meant for Zanic's heart. There was no longer fear in her eye. No, it was replaced with a determined killing intent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 9:06 pm

Zanic had her sword in grip and ground her blade into the would be lethal blow "Oh~? Now that's more like it!" she said with a harsh turn to her voice and slowly licked her lips "Looks like I can have a little fun!" Zanic then cracked her neck and shoved back, brandishing her blade and spoke "So the only thing you need to get going is justification? That's real funny you know!" she then untied her jacket from around herself and let it fall to free up her movement "Why don't you try that again?" she goaded.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 2:48 pm

Sterling wasted no time in taking up the offer, making another dart for Zanic, quickly centering herself for a quick slash at the girl. The way she swung it wouldn't be too hard to block. In fact, it didn't seem to have any tact to it, only a lot of brute force behind the swing. It was hard to tell if Sterling was even thinking about her next move, or just moving on instinct. Her expression was eerie. Wide eyed with a grin plastered on. The scar that ran down the left side of her face burned as she recalled the last time someone had done harm to her... Am I going to do it again...? She couldn't help but ask herself, curious if she really intended to kill this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)   Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanic and Sterling: Should We Really Give Her A Partner...? (Zanic and Sterling/Seris and I)
Page 1 of 1