Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trapped

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:24 pm

Nathaniel looks up at her with his tail wagging about 100 times a second. 

Captain... Good name...
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:26 pm

"May I pet him?" Nighttail asks
Then, without asking, proceeds to pet Captain.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:27 pm

"How m-much are the leashes?" Saiko asks, knowing that she already has a dog bed, a bowl and kibbles, some treats and toys for him already.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:29 pm

The store clerk leads her to the leashes.

"They're free with a dog."
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:32 pm

"R-really!" She says following him to the leashes. She decides on a white one with brown swirls and hooks it up with Captain's collar.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:33 pm

"Captain" softly barks happily

Hmm.. good eye... 
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:35 pm

She smiles at the clerk and thanks him for his hard work. "Well let's head off Captain!" Saiko says, tugging on the leash gently, just to tell him to go.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:37 pm

"Captain" happily trots along side of Saiko.

Being a pet isn't half bad..
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:38 pm

"Want to head to the park before hitting home?" Saiko asks Captain happily, without stuttering once.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:40 pm

"Hey, mind if we come with you?"Jack says
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:41 pm

"N-no, the more the m-merrier." Saiko says, smiling slightly at him.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:42 pm

"Captain" Barks happily in response to Saiko.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:43 pm

"To the p-park we go!" She smiles, walking towards the park thinking Jack was following.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:43 pm

"Cool, come on Nighttail" Jack says
"Fine."
But only because you are my meister.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:49 pm

The four of them eventually reaches the park where they see only a few kids and their parents playing around. "Come on Captain, let's play fetch!." Saiko says, picking up a stick that was next to her foot.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:50 pm

"Captain'' looks at the stick intently, tail wagging faster.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:51 pm

Saiko lets go of his leash and throws the stick hoping Captain would catch on.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:52 pm

Jack normally sits down, then thinks Let's have a little fun with my weapon
"Come on Nighttail let's play fetch!"
"Shut up I know what you're doing" then suddenly finds him chasing a stick.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:53 pm

"Captain" Catches the primary stick, then just for fun, takes down Nighttail and catches his stick as well.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:55 pm

Saiko laughs at Captain's stunt and says, "Isn't t-that adorable!"
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:55 pm

"Captain" Barks happily at his "master's" approval.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:58 pm

"Why you little..." Nighttail growls then proceeds to try to take his stick back.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:59 pm

"Captain run!" Saiko says laughing uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:00 pm

"Captain" Looks at his "Owner" and runs ahead to take down Nighttale once again, and succeeds.
Back to top Go down

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:01 pm

Nighttail attempts to tackle Captain only to grab Captain's tail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped   Trapped - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next