Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) Empty
PostSubject: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:24 am

It was eleven a clock at night, students from the academy had been called in as a mental institution had gone dark. This was a famous institution as it only accepted kishen eggs at patients. Once in a blue moon it would rehabilitate one and get massive press coverage but now for three months it had lost all communication. The building had two towers that stuck out of all the ice, the lights were out and the windows broken. It had been a thirty mile trek from the nearest town and everyone was exhausted. The entire building held a strong madness wavelength from all its occupants, prior or current. It was going to be a long, terrifying night.

Last edited by jac600 on May 21st 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:22 pm

Aurora looked at the building. She knew that this day is going to be the worst day of her life. And she aslo knew that places like that mental asylum are always mysterious, scary and even dangerous. Well she could always turn into her animal form and run away from the danger.
In this momen I should say that Aurora is terrified of being in the dark, enclosed and confined spaces. So in the worst case she could even die of a heart attack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 1:32 pm

Bens entire back was on fire. For most people they would run around and scream bloody murder but the tiny party stuck very close to the boy to keep warm. Vinnie stiletto, a teachers assistant was sent to supervise the mission. He looked through binoculars at the towers windows, seemingly the only part of the building not totally snowed in. He handed the binoculars to Aurora. " This does not bode well... " If she looked through them she would see that one of the windows was covered in blood and a few handprints indicating someone had breathed their last there.
Vinnie had a kishen soul. It would be impossible to tell the difference between him and any other kishen inside because of this. It would be nigh impossible to see any kishen coming anyway as madness practically radiated off the walls.
" So the plan is we have ben burn us an entry way then we stay together and explore the facility until we can find out what caused the incident, eliminate the kishen threat, and hopefully find any survivors. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:34 am

Aurora looked through the binoculars and almost it the same moment she handed them back to Vinnie. "Hell no!" She exclaimed. He skin was pale and they could notice fear...No..Not fear..Something more..they could notice panic in her eyes. "I-I-I-I...I'm N-nope! A trip to the mental asylum full of kishin eggs is the last thing I would like to do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:57 am

" ok. " Vinnie said. He put on his best act of bring wide eyed and scared. " I'll go in that place all alone, sure tp perish by the hands of a kishen egg in the dark. I may come across the mortally injured staff of this place and have no way to heal them. I'll just hold their hand until they die. " he put both hands in front of his face. He was acting sure but he had a point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:06 am

"no sense in waiting around here, let's go join the fun" siku said as he jumped into one of the windows.

"siku is correct, our probability of finding any useful evidence outside of the building is close to 0%. Come alexander." Cal said as she grabbed Alex's hand and threw him into the window, ah jumped through behind him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:46 am

oooc: That windows like eighty feet off the ground. That's why ben needs to burn in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:52 am

Poor Aurora sighed. "Fine fine...Eeeh..But pleeeeaaaaseee...Let's stay all together!" The witch begged. She didn't want to be only with Ben..Or even alone! She was so scared and she couldn't even hide it. Its so cold an-and so scary here! I wanna go hoooomee! Aurora thought with her eyes closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:16 am

"let's get this over with. It's too cold for this shit." Siku tried to light a cigarette but the wind extinguished the flame. He cussed under his breath as he walked over to b. an used him to light it. "Ok, this place is pretty big, we should split up to cover more ground, I know it sounds bad but for this kind of job it's necessary."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:59 pm

" Ok, I'll stay with be- Aurora AND ben, He'll burn a hole and then you go left and we go right. We couldent find the blueprints ofr this place so we're going in blind. You all have been given l.e.d flashlights, its going to be pitch black in there all the way through. " It was pitch black out here as the sun could not get through the clouds. Ben was a great source of light and heat. It was no wonder Vinnie wanted to go with him, even if the light would affect his powers.
" No sense in wasting time! Huddle in everyone I'll just go maximum heat and we will walk through the front door. But umm... If I get hot enough to burn the door I will go right through this icy floor. I can't get hot enough in weapon form either. Whelp, Aurora carry me please. " He opened his arms so she could heft him up. he took off his heavy equipment belt and handed it to Vinnie. Ben was mad light for a twelve year old, Aurora could totally lift him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 1:28 pm

Aurora lifted Ben up like he was a big teddy bear. "Ben, my boy, you're so light!" Aurora said, surprised. Indeed Ben was light..Well Aurora was wondering how it was even possible, but let's say that she shouldn't ask. "What now?" The witch asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 3:40 pm

"keep in contact. If things get rough, don't hesitate to kill." Siku walked through the hall with cal and Alex.

cal walked along unphased by the cold beside the shivering members of her group. She stopped them.
"Alex, kishin eggs, 30.72 feet ahead. Be watchful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:08 pm

So the group ventured forth.
On Vinnie's side of things they walked down a long hallway with padded windows that had been totally snowed in. Even bens fire could do little against the dark. They came across a wheelchair that had been overturned and a fresh trail of blood lead into a side passage where they heard deep breathing, and someone eating something.
On caliburs side it was almost impossible to find any sort of read on the kishen. All he would know is that they are all around him. They come to a cafeteria that was far to large for their tiny flashlights to be of use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:33 pm

cal used a walkie talkie to speak to vinnie. "We've come across the living quarters, what do you see?" Cal said as she looked around at all of th broken glass and destructed property
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:06 pm

When Aurora saw the blood and heard the sounds, she alsmos squeal. She was so scared!
But they couldn't escape anymore, huh? Well Aurora knew that this day could be her last on this world. But if she somehow survived she will close herself in her room and won't leave it for one month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:13 pm

" Ok Cal, hey wai- we're breakin---up. " Then the radio went Quiet. Movement could be felt just out of their line of view.
The noise wasn't going away... " Eep, its ok Aurora I am here for you! " the eating stopped replaced by feral growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:32 pm

ooc: Can I join?

Carmine had signed up for this job but fell behind. He was standing infront of the hole that Ben had burned through. He pulled back his mask and stood in awe as he approached the entrance. He walked into the darkness wearing his snow white gear, holding his flashlight in one hand and in the other one of his dual swords. He picked up his radio and tried to call the others. He spoke into the radio "Hello is anyone there? This is Carmine. If anyone can hear me, im following the left corridor. Carmine Out..." He waited for a few seconds but no answer. He just heard static. So he continued down the left corridor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:44 pm

To the left Carmine would find the "Rooms" as with most buildings in the place blood on the walls but all the doors had been ripped of their hinges. A sign made of cloth hang from the ceiling.
ITS ALL OVER The sign trailed off it appeared to be written in blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 9:31 pm

Carmine saw the sign hanging from the ceiling, he grew worried about this. He continued further down. With all of the Kishins hiding in the dark. Maybe all around him at this very second. With all of their Souls converging together their madness grew stronger. As he was walking he heard something run behind him. He turned around and shined the light but nothing was there. He turned around and he could feel something wet and slimy crawling on his neck, he felt his neck but nothing was there. He turned around and all that he saw was red eyes peering at him. He felt enourmous pain, as he was being eaten alive he could feel his limbs being torn from his body. He let out at enourmous scream for help. "No!! Please Someone Anyone! Help me!!!! This plee for help was so loud it could be heard from the other side of the asylum where the others were. After a few moments Carmine realized that it was all an illusion from the madness around him. He ran back to the point where he entered but for some reason he could see the hole that Ben had made but it was blocked... he was trapped. He scrambled for his radio and yelled into it. "Hello is anyone there! Please Help me! This is Carmine! Please Anyone! Im at the entrance to the Asylum but its blocked!" He barked into the radio. With him moving closer to the others they should've been able to hear his plee for help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:00 pm

Vinnie could not respond. He just drew his gun and prepared to face the Kieshen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 10:42 pm

ooc: lol your an aweful teachers assisstant!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:02 pm

"I have a bad feeling, im going to transform
NOw." Alex said as he turned into a pistol

"cal, stop stepping on my foot." Siku said sounding very irritated.

cal turned to siku "I'm not doing anything" she looked down to see a woman in the asylum clothing with greasy black hair covering her face. She pointed Alex at the figure. She kicked her away and pulled the trigger. As the bullet sounded, the other kishin heard it. "They're coming, get ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:05 pm

Like a swarm of rats they all swarmed over to get to the two. Some wore strait jackets, some had shanks. But all had a blood thirsty look in their eyes. There were too many for the two of them to handle. They were going to have to flee.

Last edited by jac600 on May 22nd 2014, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:10 pm

"cal, run!" Siku said as he began running frantically away from the hoard of kishin coming towards him. He made it to another room, the group rushed in and put a table in front of the door. "Well, we're fucked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:33 pm

Before the horde of Kishins started running. Carmine had climbed into the air duct he was crawling for about 10 mins until he stopped and began to rest. While he was resting the deteriorating Air Duct had given out and Carmine fell from above. He landed in a room that had 2 people in it. He scrambled for his light, he pointed it at the two people. It was Cal and Siku. He dropped the flashlight and pulled the shank out of his arm. He hadn't noticed it earlier because he was running. "Thank god its you guys... where's everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )   Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowed in, trapped in the mental asylem of alaska. ( Mature, open, huge gore inside. )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next