Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 2:45 pm

Aurora laughed, holding close and looking back at him with that wide grin on her face, eyes shining. "How high can he go? Yurio? How high?" She was shouting, trying to make sure she could be heard by both rider and mount.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 3:28 pm

"He can go high enough to be able to make us pass out, for sure. We'd also be very cold." Glyndwr replied, loudly again, to Aurora's question. "I think that we'll stop climbing about halfway there."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 10:43 pm

She laughed in response, nodding. "That would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 2:46 pm

"Yeah... I stopped counting the times that I forgot to tell Yurio to stop climbing." Glyndwr said, not quite as loudly as he did before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 11:26 am

She laughed, looking back at him and offering a smile. "Let's not get my boyfriend killed, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2014, 5:44 pm

"It wouldn't do to have my girlfriend killed either, now would it?" Glyndwr said, returning a smile. "Once Yurio starts gliding there will be less noise and I'll be able to get over to you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 8:01 am

She nodded, smiling before turning her head to face forward. Her eyes closed as she sighed and let the feeling of the wind rush over her, the thrill of it all.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 10:07 am

Only a short moment passed before the steady beats of Yurio's wings halted, signalling the end of the climb and the beginning of a long descent. "We're here." Glyndwr said, standing up and walking past the boundary that Yurio's wings had created before. "We have quite a chunk of time up here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 10:53 am

She smiled as she looked back at him, offering her hand to help to keep him steady as he moved. "How long are we going to be up here?" Aurora asked, her eyes changing just slightly as she allowed her soul protect to waver and everything around her to come into sharper detail.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 2:51 pm

Glyndwr took Aurora's hand, not because he needed it for balance, but because he wanted to hold it. After Glyndwr took hold of Aurora's hand, he sat down behind her. "We can go for however long you like."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 11:29 pm

She smiled, her eyes meeting his for a while before drifting off to the sky around them. "And what does Yurio think?" The words were teasing, but her eyes add drifted to the dragon as she asked them, genuinely interested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 9:52 am

"Yurio," Glyndwr began, then paused. He put his hands on Aurora's shoulders, after letting go of her hand. "Does not mind."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 12:13 pm

She grinned, looking up at him and smiling wide. "Good. I don't want to irritate him," Aurora reached forward, gently rubbing and scratching at the scales of his neck. "And you, Glyndwr?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 3:34 pm

"Me and Yurio fly about quite often. I don't mind in the slightest." Glyndwr said, looking down at Death City and the desert around it, stretching in every direction. "You really get a sense of how ridiculously isolated Death City actually is, from up here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 4:52 pm

Her eyes trailed down after his, shock reading across her face rather quickly and easily. "I've only ever glided..." She said, and she eased herself to her feet to get a better view, smiling wide all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 6:05 pm

Glyndwr stood up as Aurora did, and kept hold of her shoulders when he was on his feet himself. He knew that is she fell, she would just glide down, he also knew that that would require her Soul Protect to be turned off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:35 am

She looked at the world below them with wide, thrilled, and awed eyes, turning to smile back at him happily. "It's beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2014, 1:36 pm

"It's even better when there are huge forests or mountains." Glyndwr said, smiling back. "None around here, though. Shame."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 11:18 am

She pouted in response, having grown up chiefly around wasteland-type areas. Looking over at him, she moved closer again, smiling, relaxed by the flowing wind and easy, natural motion of Yurio's flight. "Where all of you both been?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 2:26 pm

"Pretty much everywhere. Before we got to the Academy we didn't spend much longer than a week in one place." Glyndwr replied, moving a little closer to Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 2:20 pm

Her head tilted slightly as she looked at him, curious and confused. "Why is that?" She reached a hand out to take his, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb, an absent gesture that did wonders for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 5:15 pm

Glyndwr did the same to Aurora's other hand as she did to his. "There were places to see, experiences to..." Glyndwr paused for just a second. "Experience. I was just as thrilled with being able to fly atop Yurio's back as you are now. He couldn't fly for as long, though, seeing as he was just small, so we rested places for a while and then went on our way." Glyndwr finished saying.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 6:01 pm

She smiled slightly larger back up him, her eyes shining, paler than normal the pupils much smaller, since she was far from her glider form. Carefully, she readjusted herself to sitting, knowing that, despite the energy that was making her leg bounce, she couldn't exactly jump around on the dragon's back. "Where was your favorite place?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 6:45 pm

When Aurora sat down, Glyndwr did so too, next to her. He put his arm around her shoulders. "I think that would have to be Ireland. It's mostly because of the people, the dances and the fact that we could pop right over to Wales and have people gawk extra hard at seeing Yurio."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 7:00 pm

She giggled, instinctively leaning against him and nuzzling against his shoulder. "What about you, Yurio?" She asked, rubbing the dragon's scales gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next