Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:17 am

Rose let out a short sigh through her nose, crossing her arms and flicking a single finger up. A petal shot up from the cloud, then exploded right in front of the mist-guy's face. "It's ok, Martyn. Lemme talk to him. I guarantee that I am more than enough for him."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:26 am

Martyn was fed up with him, and just didn't care. He released the theoretical kraken. He immediately circled her neck, almost forming what looked like a noose around her, but it was still quite loose. It reached down to claw at her neck, slowly cutting into her skin. "That's cute. You think you can take me, huh? You act like I'm some sort of bully, grow up."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:30 am

Rose simply turned her head a bit to look at him, making no attempt to move him, even when she felt his claws start to cut her skin. "It's almost like you think I'm afraid of you. Let's get one thing straight. I am tolerating you right now. If I wanted to, I could end you. Hell, even with that jab at my breasts. I think that would've been grounds enough. But I'll let it all slide. Let's talk about you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:40 am

"You want to talk about me? What's important to know except for, I exist. I don't have a reason to be level with you." he pulled back on the claws in her neck viciously, leaving a gash the trailed to the back of her neck. It wasn't fun unless they were still alive of course. "I love it when I find the feisty ones..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:42 am

She actually let out a small chuckle as he made the scratch, picking up a bit of her own blood on her fingertip and giving it a small lick. "Feisty? Darling, you don't know the meaning of the word."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:47 am

"Darling? The hell do you think this is, a date?" Martyn turned around, not really wanting to watch.
The demon tightened his hold around her neck, as a threatening gesture not much else. "You seem to enjoy the pain and suffering. Something very... uncommon. I wonder just how much you can take."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:50 am

She chuckled, not seeming to care about the pain, or the tightening around her neck. "I've suffered so much worse. Hell, I once threw myself into a coma for a training exercise. And... Please don't tell me this is some attempt at erotic asphyxiation." She quipped, a smirk pulling at her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:56 am

"Clearly you don't understand anatomy, but if you ever glanced at me, you could see that it's quite impossible for me to be getting some sick sexual tease out of this." The noose tightened once more and he lifted her off the ground. "But I can assure that there is always something worse...."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:00 am

In response to his lifting her off the ground, her petals rose up as well, forming small platforms for her to stand on to prevent her from being hung. Her smirk widened some, the expression spreading to her eyes. "You're going to have to try harder than that. Anything you could to with me, my petals could counteract. How about I just sever you from Martyn right now? How would that make you feel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:06 am

"For one, I would be forever in your debt for separating me from that... THING over there, but do you honestly think he hasn't tried?" He untangled from her neck, "Don't think your impervious." The smoke covered her face, and seeped into her nostrils and her mouth if it was open, suffocate her from the inside.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:17 pm

Rose coughed a few times as he pushed into her lungs and her throat, but her soul flared aroun her, and her entire body seemed electrified, forcing him out of her mouth. "Impervious? No. But I'm fairly decent at surviving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:00 pm

"There's more than one way to siege a castle, love." He flew straight for her head, and seemed to dissolve into her skull, getting into her mind. "Let's see just what tampering with your mind will do.."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:03 pm

Rose snorted a bit, shaking her head and trying to overcome the odd feeling that suddenly came over her. She looked over to Martyn, an odd look in her eyes. "This day isn't going how I'd thought it might."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:08 pm

Martyn shook his head, almost in pity. "Welcome to the past three years of my life."

"I can see anything I could ever need to know about you in here.... Let's see what your hiding around here." The sensation she would feel and he picked her brain for her darkest secrets, was almost like having something worm-like move around in your brain.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:10 pm

She scrunched her face up, the sensation odd, yet not painful. The demon would find precious few secrets about the girl, finding her life to be amazingly open, unlike others he may have encountered. "I-I think... I think I'm gonna sneeze!" True to her word, she suddenly doubled over, letting out a loud sneeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:16 pm

"This is actually... very boring information... Mirror mirror, on the wall. What does she desire, most of all? And tell me something good this time." The sensation started burn with his frustration, almost like he only wanted cooperation which he more than likely wouldn't get from her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:22 pm

Rose sneezed again, pressing a hand to the side of her head. "What, exactly, are you looking for?" She sneezed again, her mouth making weird motions at the weird sensations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:31 pm

"I've got just that," He exited her mind, his trail still lead to the back of her head however, like he was linked in. "You know, it's not so hard to come into money, love. I can help you live the rich life, and ditch this loser." He was yet again gesturing to Martyn who didn't seem to care. "The world will be your oyster, and you can have any man you want."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:35 pm

Rose shook her head some, sniffling a bit as the sensation subsided. "Any man I want? You're kidding, right? There's no way some little... smoke monster can given me what I want." She sniffled again, rubbing her nose and casting a glance over at Martyn. "This guy is straight up a pain in the ass. Man, kid. I think they sent you to me because of my tendency to deal with hard problems."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:41 pm

"I'm not powerful myself love, but, I can show you your, true strength. I'm an 'extra push' if you will." Rose would feel her arms moving without her control, and her petals rose, a spiraling column that reached the clouds, encircling her and Martyn.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:42 pm

Rose's mouth twitched a bit, her eyes narrowing as the petals began to whirlwind. "Hurt my instrument, and I'll end you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:46 pm

Instantly he turned the petals on her instrument, having found a tender spot, all too easy to strike. The tree she had form into and instrument collapsed to the ground, uprooted. All he could was simply laugh at it, "Pitiful." Martyn just sat on the ground, and drew in the dirt with his finger enjoying the solitary loneliness for once.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:50 pm

Rose gritted her teeth, closing her eyes and letting out a single, angered breath. She would give him nothing else. There would be no other thought on how to hurt her. How to break her. Mentally, she began to repeat the only things he would get from her. Name: Hammer, Rose. Rank: 2-Star Meister. Position: Academy Special Operations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:55 pm

"Actually, come to think of it, breaking you is much easier than I thought." The demon went to retrieve a lighter from Martyn's back pocket, and had the petals dance to the fallen tree. Once they were all in place, he spun the wheel, and a lick of fire was born at the end of his fingertips. He slowly approahed the massive pile of kindling.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:57 pm

Rose simply decided to watch, having already accepted the loss of the instrument. "Tell me. How much control do you believe you have over my soul petals?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next