Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? Empty
PostSubject: How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting?   How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:43 pm

How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? Tumblr_inline_n0hzdgO2TB1qljrga
How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? Tumblr_inline_n0hzdq8veQ1qljrga
How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? Tumblr_inline_n0hzdyErv51qljrga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting?   How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 11:54 pm

Seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting?   How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:15 am

But... u forgot the piano....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting?   How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you picture Soul and Maka's first meeting?
Page 1 of 1