Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! Empty
PostSubject: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 10:45 am

Asuka sighed. She always hated London. It smelled like car exhaust, sweat, and Earl Grey tea. And the people were as weird as they could get. She scoffed as she walked past a furry club. What she needed was a good strong coffee to knock her in the head before she met up with Aiko, Sozen, Stein, Naga, Sylas, and Dowan.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:47 pm

Naga stepped out of a winery in the oldest part of town with a bottle in his hands, he turns it over to see the label and smiles slightly " 80 years of aging for one night of drinking." He chuckles
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:00 pm

Aiko and Sozen stand on the balcony of their hotel room, watching the city. "There's something to say about a city that's been around this long...There's a sort of ancient feel in the air." Sozen nods. "Yeah, but there's also a hint of malice....We're in the right place."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:10 pm

Asuka stepped out of the coffee shop and waved down Naga, "There you are. Have you seen anything of the others?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:20 pm

"Not really, I would guess they are at their hotel rooms though"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:25 pm

Charim walks up from behind Asuka. "There you are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:06 pm

Asuka turned and faced her, "Ah, Charim. I told you we were coming. Hopefully you got your friends out. I'm trusting you here to keep to your word."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:16 pm

She nods. "I didn't have friends here, anyway. There's one person in this whole thing I'm looking out for, and he's where the Kishin is..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:18 pm

Asuka nodded, "Then when I draw the kishin out, keep him away. Because I'm not going to hold back from stopping him. And if he's in the way, then he's going down too."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:19 pm

Charim nods. Sylas walks down the street towards them, his arm linked with Dowan's. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:20 pm

Asuka raised her cup of coffe slightly, "Trying to wake up. London air is so muggy."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:15 pm

" I have something better for that." Naga says offering to pop the cork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:18 pm

Dowan snorted, "Don't tempt me." She quirked her lips into a half-smile.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:20 pm

Aiko and Sozen arrive next. waving at everyone. "So....What's the word? And where's Stein?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:20 pm

" I won't actually open it just yet, it would be a shame to waste a vintage such as this, what do you say we use it to toast a mission well done later?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:22 pm

"Very well." She said flippantly, sighing, "I hate London. Too cold."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:25 pm

Sylas squeezes her close to him. "You just hate London because of that whole affair with Dr. Jekyll...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:25 pm

" so charim dear, were do we start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:27 pm

Ooc: I'm headed off to work, be back later tonight

Dowan peered interestedly at the witch, "I'm curious about that myself."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:28 pm

OOC: Aww, k bye! 

Charim looks at the group. "I think we're missing someone....Stein, was that his name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:43 pm

Asuka nodded, "Yes, where is Stein?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:54 pm

Stein walks up behind the group, cranking the dial. "Sorry about that. Thought I saw another specimen of that damn bird..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:08 pm

" you mean the one you said was endangered?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:11 pm

Stein shrugs. "Yeah, been after it for a few years now..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:26 pm

" alright charim, everyone is here... Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next