Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) Empty
PostSubject: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 3:09 am

Kidd sat at the foot of the academy steps, bored out of his mind like never before. Everything suddenly slowed down in the eleven months since he'd been living in Death City. It'd been a while since he'd contacted anybody he knew in the city, so he was stuck tagging people with his infamous signatures. He hadn't heard from Shilo, Jax, or even his own girlfriend, Daisy. And they lived together, so that made no sense to Kidd. But right now, it didn't matter, all that mattered to Kidd was finding something to do. Something better than just sitting there on the steps and letting his Legendary Chronicle go down the drain. There was much to be done, but Kidd didn't know where to start.

Today it was hot, dry, and sunny. Maybe Kidd would find someone he knew coming to the academy, so he decided to just sit there. There weren't all too many people out on the streets of Death City right now, all probably suffering from the same life threatening disease Kidd had contracted. Boredom. And so with that, Kidd remained seated on the steps, staring up into the skies. It was ironic really, the hero himself was in need of a hero, himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 3:14 am

Zakia slowly made her way up the steps of the DWMA, her hood over her face to conceal it. Her cloak blew in the wind but it didn't reveal the clothes underneath. Only half of her heart-shaped face was revealed, and a straight, vacant expression occupied it. She hand't been the same since her mom's death and her dad's flip-out about her attending Death Weapon Meister Academy.

But he could shove it.

As she made it to theAcademy, she realized how small she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 3:37 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"No, wait, take a step back. What, in the hell ware you talking about?" Jax asked Chase, walking towards the school. Jax has been off at his home town, having to run the family business for, way longer than he wished. But, you gotta do what you gotta do to keep you family as, like his dad likes to say, one of the top heads of the world. And Jax shall be dammed if he brung his dad back to the real world. "This guy, named, I think Zeph, me and him started to hang out a lot while you were away, so that gave me some time to think. DC, is better than Marvel. And, please, stay calm as I say this, Superman can, beat the hulk."

Jax squinted his eyes. "Bull fucking shit." Jax bluntly said. "Besides, you don't even like comics, what's the point of discussing it with him?" Jax asked, fixing his glasses a bit. "Well, Zeph, to be honest, Zeph is, not the brightest, and, acts a lot like a kid, So, to keep him happy, I just, smile and nod whenever he talks about it." Chase commented, placing his hands behind his head as he closed his eyes for periods at a time.

Jax and Chase just kept on walking in silence for the rest of the time, just feeling the air and things, walking straight past Kidd without noticing, and soon pasting some girl in a hood. Thats, when Chase said "Hey, Jax, question. Have you ever watched this show? It's about, some kid who is surrounded by three chicks. Its like, a freaking harem or something. Though, the kid is like, eight by the looks of it. So, yeah. Man, Jax, you need to tell me more of your interests so we have more stuff to talk about." Jax looked over at Chase and raised an eyebrow. "We're childhood friends, dude." "Yeah, but, you did change, a LOT from when you moved away."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 3:56 am

Kidd saw a girl he'd never seen before walking in his direction. Probably a new student lured here by my awesome tales and feats. Kidd thought to himself as he examined the girl. Something about this girl bothered Kidd. Kidd got up off the steps and held a hand to the top of his head and started to wave it out in front of him. To many, it may have looked like some sort of salute that teenagers might make nowadays, but really, Kidd was trying to calculate her height from quite a distance away. And although he in no way could be accurate or sure, what he feared was true.

She was nearly the same height as him.

How could this girl look up to Kidd when they could literally see eye to eye? Kidd began to feel a bit embarrassed and decided to sit down and play it cool, so that she wouldn't be able to see his true height. "Hey, you!" Kidd called out to her, playing it cool. "Are you here for a-" Kidd was cut off by two guys walking by. How dare they.

"Hey, nobody disregards the Legend." Kidd called out to the two guys walking past him. Something seemed familiar about that pair though, but Kidd couldn't tell what it was. Then it hit him. "JAXXXX. JAXXXXXXXXXXXX." Kidd called out, to the two. "COME HERE, PLEASE." Kidd shouted out to both of them, pleading with them to come to him. In any situation, Kidd would've sprinted full force to them, but a new student was here right now, so he needed to play it cool for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 4:03 am

Zakia noticed the shouting and hid in her cloak but stopped in front of the sitting boy shouting at two others that passed him. She reached out her hand and lowered her hood, revealing her face.

Her apple red eye that wasn't covered shimmered with slight annoyance but also shyness. Her hair, which she released from inside the cloak, cascaded down to her lower back in a straight, jet black waterfall-like motion. She sighed and spoke in a soft voice.

"Are you the one who's supposed to show me around, then?"

Her voice wasn't exactly even. Shyness and a hint of depression coated her voice, but it was still gentler than most girls.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 4:24 am

Jax almost immediately recognized the voice, so he slowly started to put on his ears phones as he started to walk faster up the stairs, going to pretend he didn't hear. But, he wasn't able to go much further because Chase ended up stopping Jax. "Hey, I think, is that Kidd calling?" Chase asked, pointing down. Jax sighed and took of his earphones and turned his head around to look at Kidd. Jax himself was about to say something, until, some girl walked up to Kidd and, seemed like she started to talk to him. "Wow, Kidd, is a certified pimp. Jax, I, I can no longer call you the playboy, Kidd is, the ultimate playboy." Chase commented, giving a slight nod. Jax just breathed through his nose. "He seem's fine to me. Though, i'm totally snitching on him to, us, Peach, was it?" Jax mumbled to himself, very slowly going back up the stairs, trying to remember Kidd's girlfriend name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 4:39 am

Kidd turned around from Jax and Chase for a moment to get up and follow after them. When he turned however, the girl from earlier was standing right in front of him now. "EEEEKKKKK!" Kidd shrieked, losing all sense of masculinity in that one second. The girl wasn't bad looking or anything, she just happened to catch Kidd by surprise. Kidd stopped himself immediately, realizing the effect that that shriek must have had on what he assumed to be his fan.

Kidd stared the girl in her face for a few short moments, unsure of how to respond. Peeking over his shoulder, he noticed Jax was beginning to ascend the stairs again, but much slower this time. "Uh, yeah! I can show you around the school!" Kidd said, grabbing the girl's hand and shoving a note into it. The note read, "You've been blessed by the Legend himself." And with that, Kidd took off up the stairs. "C'mon!" He shouted after the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 4:43 am

Zakia didn't even read the note; she stuck it in a pocket somewhere and followed the boy.

"I believe you are supposed to introduce yourself before running off like that," she told him before looking away and a light red coated her porcelain cheeks. "At least...that is how I was taught."

She quickly hid her hand beneath her cloak and instantly scratching noises could be heard underneath it.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 2:17 am

Jax continued to walk, soon stopping and snapped his fingers. "Ah, Daisy, thats the name!" Jax said, hitting his fist on his hand. He then started to walk faster than even his normal speed, just wanting to get to class early for, reasons. Chase raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you mean, that chick you texted me about?" Chase asked, thinking back as far as he could. Chase then looked behind him and then back up to the top of the stairs. He specifically stared at the nose part of the skull. "I, can definitely make that." Chase grumbled to himself, turning his forearm into a whip, and launching it at the nose of the academy, and wrapping around it. "I, feel like spiderman!" Chase exclaimed before pulling himself up the stairs, and, it actually working, much to the surprise of Jax. But alas, Jax just kept walking, and eventually pulled out a book, which, surprisingly, was not a lecture type book, or a comic book. But, Captain Underpants.

When Chase landed he stretched a bit and looked towards the door and, saw some kid with red hair walking towards the doors, and, he must say, Chase wish he had them looks. But, like, blackified. And, Chase was fine with his own hair, but, yeah. Chase had no idea where that thought was going, but ran over to the guy quickly, calling out to him. "Hey! You!" Chase stopped short when he got close enough to him. "You, I, have a question. What do you use on your face?" Chase asked, actually, throwing the guy off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 1:16 pm

Kidd was about to run even faster to catch up to Jax who sped up himself, but stopped when he noticed Chase swinging from the nose of the Academy. "What the he-" Kidd was going to exclaim, but he stopped himself when Chase landed back down from there. Thank God there wasn't anyone else Kidd had to rescue today. Because he sure as hell didn't want to have to rescue a dude in front of his new fan. Kidd began to speed up again to catch up to Jax, but stopped one more time when he remembered the girl further behind him. There was quite a distance between the two since Kidd had decided to run most of the steps now. Now this was a tough decision.

Sighing, Kidd decided he must always do the right if he wanted to maintain the benevolent reputation he'd accumulated around Death City. After all, not everything was always about himself, Kidd would admit, it was about the fanbase of his as well. Kidd wanted to please all.

Kidd turned back around and slowly descended the steps, going back in the direction of the girl. Kidd could've sworn he'd heard her say something about properly introducing himself, but why would he need introduction? Wasn't he the Legend? Kidd decided to humor her anyways, coming up to her right now. "Hey, I'm Kidd, but I'm sure you already knew that." Kidd introduced himself with a warm smile, holding his hand out to her for a shake. The girl certainly was a new student. Kidd didn't recognize her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 12:46 am

"Zakia. Zakia Noir. It's a pleasure."

She pulled out her hand from under her cloak and shook Kidd's hands. But she quickly withdrew it to make sure her fingernails weren't seen by him. Christ, she could imagine the horror...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)   Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Soul and New Soul (Me, Halberd, and Chase)
Page 1 of 1