Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shilo Caster

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shilo Caster Empty
PostSubject: Shilo Caster   Shilo Caster I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:29 am

Shilo Caster 00aa10

Name (Caster, Shilo)

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: Jax

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Whatever she feels like (bisexual)

Appearance: Bright eyed and fair, Shilo stands at an average height of 5”7. Her features are lean and sharp—from her piercing gaze to her lanky, bony body, she carries herself lightly by quick graceful strides. Her dark red hair is just past her shoulders when down, however she prefers to keep it up in a bun or to the side in a braid. Her bangs are sheered to the side as well, though long enough to keep styled out of her face. She has two birthmarks on her face. One beneath her right eye and one just above the left corner of her lip. Her eyes are a light aqua hue, and she wears light makeup to accentuate the color. Her everyday attire contains a lot of red. A name-brand dress overlapping obnoxiously hip leggings which she pairs with her black mental snake bracelet. This never leaves her upper right arm.

Personality: Shilo is bold and commanding. She tends to isolate herself without realizing, thus seemingly becoming a loner who tends to appear unapproachable at times. Her quiet nature is only temporary, as she opens up to those close to her (as close as she’ll allow, anyway). Her humor is dry and often sarcastic, though she hardly means anything by her remarks as she is light-hearted and wishes to deeply understand those around her. Average in grades, she shines at the unconventional. Art and music are her muse and such is she, spending a lot of time sketching this and that. Despite her free nature, she is honorable and overly disciplined when it comes to keeping herself physically capable for any fight she may find herself in. This is to say that she fears weakness. Shilo’s deepest terror is weakness. She spends the majority of her time building wall after wall in order to keep herself from being hurt in anyway. This has made it hard for Shilo to find a weapon. The act of letting go and building a connection with another whom she cannot completely control, keeps her alone and weaker than she knows.

History: Odd things happen around Shilo. It was a well-known fact in her small Colorado town. Things tended to wither away around her. Where had she been before? Not a single soul knew this answer. Not even Shilo herself. Memories missing since year eight of her life, Shilo was forever the town enigma. Many say she’s followed by a ghost, and many more say her mother is a witch. Though she knew better than to believe tales from strangers. She knew many things for a child. She had foster parents, who treated her well and according to them both, her childhood was a tragic one, loved ones dropping dead around her like flies, and moreover—for no apparent reason. Too frequent were the deaths to be considered just coincidence, despite the law’s best efforts, they were unable to solve any of the cases. Shilo’s lack of memory toward the events didn’t help her situation, either. Haunted by nightmares almost every night, Shilo has become an insomniac and hardly ever sleeps. The mysteries grow dormant around her, yet eat away at her nightly. She avoids her dreams and the voices that call to her every time her eyes close. Can Shilo discover her past and herself while at the DWMA? With help, just maybe.

Miscellaneous: -She sings in private, out of embarrassment.
-She hates crying.
-She exercises fanatically.
-She fights excellently on her own, but is scared to endanger a partner.
-Has violent visions sometimes.
-She tends to be flirty without realization: she is a conversationalist.
-Her favorite colors are red and black.

Have You Read the Rules?
   "I love some Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Shilo on September 11th 2014, 2:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Shilo Caster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shilo Caster   Shilo Caster I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 11:42 am

Shiiiiiiiilo~!!!

I LOVE HER YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB CAN WE RP? xD

-shot-

Approved <3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Shilo Caster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shilo Caster   Shilo Caster I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:35 pm

Shilo Caster SuBGn35

Shilo, the only issue I see here at all is the weird formatting on her orientation. It's not a massive detail or anything, but please correct it.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shilo Caster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shilo Caster   Shilo Caster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shilo Caster
Page 1 of 1