Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel Atra (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Daniel Atra (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Atra (Accepted)   Daniel Atra (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:40 pm

Daniel Atra (Accepted) Scarf

Name( Atra, Daniel )

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Daniel Atra (Accepted) Img-thing?

In his weapon form, Daniel appears as a jagged black sword. The blade of the sword is about 4 feet in length, and is jagged in the middle. The hilt is about 7 inches in length, and is wrapped in a black linen, and the bottom of the hilt is in a lighting-bolt pattern.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Asexual (As of the moment)

Appearance: Standing at 5'9, and weighing 115 pounds, Daniel appears as an average teenager. He has a regular build, and is a bit skinny. He has ash blonde colored hair that falls over to the left side of his face. His eyes are burgundy in color. He wars a red blazer that covers a yellow button-up dress shirt. Over top of this, he wears a green and yellow plaid scarf that flows down to just above his belly button. He also wears a pair of drab brown jeans, and a pair black slide-on sneakers.

Personality: Daniel is mentally disturbed, and seeks to fulfill his twisted fantasy, which is to eliminate all those he does not seem "fitting" to become a strong ally or enemy. Although this being his main goal, Daniel wants to make others "happy" with their demise, being cheerful and helpful to those before telling them they aren't fitting.

History: Dan had a seemingly normal life, living in the suburbs of Maine with his father, mother, and older brother, Hektor. He developed a strange love for scarves, but nothing too out of the ordinary. However, at the age of 10, Dan witnessed his father's death at the hands of his mother, Agatha. She was dubbed "Criminally Insane", and thrown into a mental institution. During the next 2 years, Dan lived with his brother. He beat him down everyday if he even made the simplest mistake. He claimed he wasn't "fitting" to live with him. One day, however, Dan became over raged at Hektor, lashing out and discovering his weapon form, then killing Hektor, stating "I'm not fitting to live here? Well..... YOU'RE NOT FITTING TO LIVE!"

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Atra (Accepted)   Daniel Atra (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 11:00 pm

Eggcepted by the Almighty Waff.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Atra (Accepted)   Daniel Atra (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 12:24 pm

Your picture is no longer showing, Rage.

Also, "asexual (for now)" does not make any logical sense... mark the character as questioning or uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Atra (Accepted)   Daniel Atra (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:50 pm

Please add to the appearance and personality sections of this character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Atra (Accepted)   Daniel Atra (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Atra (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1