Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 7:22 am

Simon pointed to her location. "I doubt they will let you see her, but I could use my powers to let the two of you talk if you want."
Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 10:44 am

He looked in the direction that he pointed in. "Ok, now all we have to do is wait."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 1:07 pm

ooc: Time skip?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 2:36 pm

Ooc: sure just a couple hours and I guess this is where we need death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 3:25 pm

ooc: Could you contact a Mod then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 12:22 am

James was sitting their waiting near simon. Waiting for what was to come. He looked at his hand because it felt weird, he took a knife and make a slit on it and surprisingly it sealed up rather quickly. All at once everyone began to move frantically. He saw them go into the tent and grab Violet and was yanking her around and headed towards the school. James got up rather quickly and started after her. "Come on Simon, get the lead out." He began to think, maybe this was it, her fate. He said as he raced towards the school on the crutches still covered in the bandages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 6:43 am

Simon followed him, and preyed for the safty of both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15