Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] Empty
PostSubject: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 6:27 pm

James and Sares had been putting off training for the past 2 days because of the rain. James began to notice that Sares was getting upset because of their lack of training. James is sitting on the couch watching TV, he could hear the rain outside. He was sorta thinking that Sares was mad at him because of the whole not training thing.

Last edited by ArkAngel on September 20th 2014, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 6:43 pm

Sares smiled and James, she already got out what little frustration with the rain when she woke up and saw it was raining, so she wasn't really mad and James at all knowing he couldn't control the rain.
Sares then scooted closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder to silently watch T.V for a bit.
She then thought to herself. [It better not be like this tomorrow...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 6:54 pm

Then, a thud on the window. Followed by another thud. One of James messanger hawks was flying into it repeatedly. This was... abnormal to say the least. The poor creature, somthing was wrong with its eyes. They had a weird look to them and it looked like it had flown in from halfway across the state. It just kept flying into the window, righting itself and going again. As if it was in a trance.
Inside it read "Hello, before reading this. Please atend to the hawk who was kind enough to deliver it. I am quite a long way away at the moment. Anyhow. I am an academy student, and I feel the northern nevada outpost. (Just 4 dozen miles away. ) Will soon be in great danger of attack. If you could get here before noon tommorow morning, I would owe you a great dept.
                                                                                                    -Sorry I hypnotised your bird.
                                                                                                    -Simon West.

Last edited by jac600 on August 14th 2014, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 6:58 pm

James jumped up startled by the thud on the window, he turned around looking at the window and saw that it was Talon. His messenger hawk, that he has had since he was a kid. He opened the balcony doors letting it fly in to its perch. He walked up to him. "Hey Talon..." He looked into his eyes and noticed something weird. "you must have been flying all night." He took the note that was in the small pack on its back. He opened it and it read...

ooc: Jac put in your post what it said
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:01 pm

Sares got up from the couch a bit startled then followed James rubbing her eyes.
"Ermmm... what wrong with it?"
She said since it hit into the window a lot something MUST of been wrong with it... that or it was really being bird brained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:05 pm

Upon entering the house the spell on the bird was broken and it almost fell over with exahstion. It was soaking whet the poor animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:19 pm

James caught the hawk dropping the note. He put it in its cage with some food and water. "Here you go Talon. You did a good job, now get some rest. You've earned it." He turned to Sares. "I really don't know, I trained Talon to stop every 2 hours, but for some reason he didn't..." He picked up the note and opened it.

ooc: Jac you got to say what the note says. -.-
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:21 pm

"Ermm... that's weird..." She said frowning a bit. "And this dang rain just won't stop >.<" She said a bit annoyed.
Sares went over and looked over his shoulder to read the letter.
She was a bit behind though so he finish it first most likely.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:22 pm

ooc: I did before I posted again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:26 pm

ooc: oh ok srry

James red the note and then closed it. Turning around and looking at Sares. "A academy student is at the Northern Nevada Outpost. He says that they are in danger of attack and has requested assistance." He took her hands. "You up for a little road trip?" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:34 pm

Sares looked at the rain and then back to him.
"Honstely, I'll shot myself in the foot, at this rate to get away from the rain... so yes."
She silently thought to herself.
[It ... better not be raining up there.]
"So should i get packing?"
She added quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:46 pm

At the base Simon layed sprawled on the roof, looking into the far distance he could just about see a cloud. "So hoooooot." He said reaching for the cloud. Still, he took his binoculars and stayed on watch duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:49 pm

He let go of her hands. "Yep, better be fast. We got to go." He said smiling. He walked into his room and packed his stuff.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:55 pm

Sares ran off to get a bag and put in 1 pair of jean's, 2 woolen T-shirts, 2 sets of underwear, and one normal T-shirt. She managed to get this in a pull bag where you pull the strings to make it clothes, then slung it over her back slipped on her shoes and walked out to get her jacket and meat James. All together it took her about 6min, she brought nothing else though since she didn't know how long they were needed there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:03 pm

ooc: Dont wait for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:12 pm

James was waiting at the bottom of at the apartment and saw Sares. "You ready? Let's get going." He put the stuff in the cab and they got in. Now they are on their way to the Northern Outpost The taxi was to let them out 1 mile from the outpost so they can walk the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:17 pm

Sares only had a single bag with her so she kept it with her putting it on her lap and sitting in the seat next to James. "Hopefully it is warm there..." She said wanting nothing more but to get away from all the rain...
She then looked at James. "So... do you think it really going to get attacked?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:19 pm

He looked at her. "I don't know we'll just have to find out when we get there." He said looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:23 pm

Sares yawned she felt tired with all the Gloominess and just layed her head down on James lap saying. "Wake me up when we get there." she the curled up her legs and feet, she looked tired, but it was mostly cuz of the rain just sucking the energy out of her. Sares quickly dozes off though and sleeps the whole way though if nothing woke her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:33 pm

A whole day has passed since they left. The cab just dropped them off at the destination. James put on his backpack and grabbed her bag. He looked at Sares. "You ready? We got to walk the rest of the way. Most of the way is not accessible by car."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:36 pm

Sares slung the bag over her shoulder and nodded smiling. "Ok walking ain't too bad, about how far away is it?" She said walking over and stretching out since it was a long drive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:46 pm

He started walking. "Umm about 15 to 20 minutes." He said looking at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:51 pm

Sares smiled... it was nice out.
James could notice a drastic change in her mood since it wasn't raining.
She then leaned on his shoulder and walked with him.
"So... maybe we can get some training done here in the down time?"
She asked James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:55 pm

It was 11:00 a clock. Simon paced nervusly through the small outpost. There were fifteen men in suits working for the academy, it was an important outpost becalse it had scanning equipment vital to detecting a Kishen threat. I hope they get here soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:00 pm

He looked at her. "Sure thing, just got to make sure everything is all right." He just realized that he actually hasn't met this person before. He shrugged it of then turned to Sares. "Here jump on, I'll carry you the rest of the way. Just no messing with the hair." He said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next