Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body modification

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 9:24 am

hello friends. i was bored and wondered what i could talk about to pass time. then i thought, why not talk about body modification. piercings and tattoos oh my. I thought i would talk about my experience with piercings ((i dont have any tattoos)). I personally have my lip and nostril pierced. While i was getting this done i was extremely nervous. nervous to the point where the artist thought i might pass out. i was shaking. what made me even more scared was the fact that i was pierced lying down and couldnt see a thing. Nose wasnt that bad, but what hurt was my lip. i saw several videos and they all included some type of numbing. i didnt get shit, they cleaned the spot, sterilized the needle, and went right into it. while it did hurt like a bitch it was for about 3 seconds. so later that night my right lip piercing falls out and begins gushing blood, yay. couldnt get it back in so i stuck a safety pin in it to keep the hole from closing. i go back into the shop the next day to find out they fucked it up and the jewelry was too small and pinched my lip and my lip turned purple. they switched them out and now im good. as for the future i plan to stretch my earlobes and thats really it.

sooooo. any questions or comments or concerns?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 11:14 am

Personally the earlobe thing is where I would draw the line for me personally, but that's just my opinion. Gauges look cool when they are in, but once they're out they just look like nasty fleshy dangly things. I heard that the eye-brow is the most painful facial piercing because it has the most nerve endings.
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 11:41 am

I would never stretch my earlobes to the point of no return. I would go to maybe a size 2 or 0 which would still close up overtime.

Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 12:18 pm

I would say the two most painful piercings out there are nipple and genital piercings
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 12:43 pm

I has a kneecap and pinky toe piercing... *Points at pierceless pinky toe and kneecap* See... They're right there.
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 4:29 pm

o3o Pierced ears. I'm planning on getting my upper ear pierced too.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:10 pm

I'm planning to get some tattoos when I'm older. Like two, one of a dragon, and one of a wolf. One for each arm...or a bear. I like bears.
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 6:44 pm

I like upper ear piercings and I really want industrials but as you can see by the length of my hair my ears aren't always visible
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 12:07 am

My ears are stretched to an inch, plus two cartilage peircings, also,
2 nose peircings
Belly button
Nipples ( :p )

As far as tattoos go I have like 12 I think lol
Butterfly on my chest
Moth on my knee cap
Bats on my side boob (5 in total)
HUGE lion back peice
Shears on my forearm
Heartbreaker tattoo on arm
Heart emoji on ankle
Raven on the back on left leg
Dove on the back of my right leg
Two cats on both sides of my ankles

Yeah my husband and I are modification junkies, he has like over 40 tattoos lol
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2014, 10:29 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I've always wanted a corset piercing... they look so cool.
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:18 pm

Three lobe piercings in my left ear, two in my right, with a planned loop in my right upper cartilage. I'd kinda like to get a small loop in my nose (left side, I think), and maybe two tattoos when I get skinny again. Who knows, with my health problems, I might be stuck as a rolly polly.
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 3:27 am

Stop it beyril. You're beautiful Love
Back to top Go down

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 6:49 pm

Well, now that I think about it I don't think I'll get any piercing, butt I am planning on getting a computer tattooed on my butt on that when people call me a smart ass I can just pull my pants down, and a donut tattooed around my nipple. One with pink frosting and sprinkles. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Body modification Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body modification   Body modification I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body modification
Page 1 of 1