Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) Empty
PostSubject: Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)   Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:36 pm

Name: Body Hunter , The Vengful

Weapon: None

Appearance:
This is how body hunter looks when he isn't in his human form.
http://amrock.deviantart.com/art/The-Fury-of-Monster-X-colored-330283613

But in his human form. He's a 7'3 guy with pale skin and white hair. He has green eyes and a face with sharp features. He wears a black hoodie with gray jeans and his hands are usually in his pockets. He wears black shoes and he's pretty muscular. He always has a cigarette in his mouth and he's always angry.

History:
Body Hunter was never a normal person. His name was Rick Alagaster before he became Body Hunter. He was a weird 12 year old kid. Always watching people, staring into thin air, he'd sit alone. He always had these wide creepy eyes that gloomed down on everyone. He was a meister at the DWMA, a good one too. But no one wanted to have anything to do with him. He went out to fight a Kishin egg that was in death city with a group of students one night. But... He was the only one that never came back. He was left to die because he was injured, and the group had no time to save him. It was a tragic moment. But no one really cared about him because most of them feared him. They figured he was better off dead anyhow. Rick laid there on the ground with a broken leg as the Kishin walked towards him. The Kishin egg stabbed him in the heart... And Rick died slowly and painfully. But... There was some one else there. A scientist. The scientists name was unknown, as was his origin. He picked up Rick's dead body and took him to his laboratory. The scientist was not your average one either. He worked on human and Kishin bodies. Dead ones. He was always trying to find out a way to tamper with genetics and defy what was said to be impossible. The scientist was Kataro Hattori's long lost father. But no one knew it. Kataro's fathers name was Argen Hattori. Argen was a man of many names though. He was often hunted down for preforing experiments which were against the law. Anyway, when he got a hold of Ricks body, he began to tamper with it. Feeding it souls, putting other people's blood in it. But something really wrong happened. Argen had accidentally, and unexpectedly brought Rick back to life. He had no idea what combination of chemicals he used, but whatever he did made this child come back to life. But something else went wrong... Rick began trembling rapidly and his body was moving unnaturally. He was becoming something else. "I probably mixed the wrong combination!" Argen shouted as he injected Rick's body with several antidotes, but it was no use. Argen fed Rick souls, and he had transformed into a Kishin egg. Rick quickly stood up and destroyed the laboratory. Argen watched in terror as most of his work was being demolished. Then Rick turned to Argen and sneered. Then Rick jumped through the ceiling and ran through the city. No one know the origin or history of Body Hunter but Argen and himself. He's a complete mistory...

Abilities:
Souls Strangle: 5 Souls
Souls strangle is a pretty simple ability. Black strands of shadow like, goo-ish, sticky material stretch out of Body Hunter's stomach and attention to wrap around its victim. If this is accomplished, the victim is not able to use any abilities having to do with the soul.

Soul Song: 5 Souls
Soul song is simple as well. All the user does is release an extremely loud screech from their that can shatter glass. It's useful when trying to stop an enemy from attacking. At close range it could cause someone to go deaf.

Soul Blend:  5 Souls
Souls blend is nothing but a transformation ability. Given Body Hunters appearance, he wouldn't be able to walk out in public without screams and gunshots. So he uses this ability to blend in with the crowd, turning himself into an average looking person.

Miscellaneous:
Body Hunter has no other goal, other than to find Argen and kill him. He wants to find him and get answers, because he doesn't really remember what happened to him. He also want to put a team together or join one, just because he doesn't like to be alone.

Argen is a very troubled soul. He's a pretty normal person, other than his appearance and mindset. He's not one of those creepy people that's obsessed with killing. He actually tries not to kill. But the long for souls may drive him to kill. But in any other case, he only kills when he feels the need to.

And his name is still Rick Alagaster when he's in his human form.

Have you read the rules:
I love soul eater!

Last edited by Dead Eyes on October 26th 2015, 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)   Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 6:26 pm

I'm sorry if I didn't do the abilities section right. But in have no idea how to use codes and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)   Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 11:25 am

*Coughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)   Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:35 pm

The only problem I have is with his overpowered ability to explode people's heads at close range. Please either remove his ability to explode heads with sound or nerf it somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)   Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:13 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)   Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:33 pm

Ok, accepted! I like his history and the mystery aspect of it. It'll definatly be fun to watch someone have their character go into the DWMA's records to figure out what the heck this guy's deal is and connect the dots! Not to mention Soul Strangle seems like a super intresting ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)   Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Hunter/ Rick Alagaster (Dropped)
Page 1 of 1