Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Body Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Body Hunter   Body Hunter I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:08 am

Kataro was walking through the streets of death city. The moon was shining bright and the stars were twinkling. It was beautiful. As he was walking, he heard someone whispering in and alley. He peeked in the alley to see who it was. It was his brother body hunter. Holding a human soul in his hands. "Mmmyyyy pppprreeeeeccciiouuussss." body hunter kept saying that over and over as he slowly rubbed the soul with his hands.
Back to top Go down

Body Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter   Body Hunter I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:24 am

Hikari sneaks up behind Kataro and whispers "Transform If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down

Body Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter   Body Hunter I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:27 am

"Right! Kataro jumps into the air and comes down in weapon for. Then he says to Hikari, "Kill him! He needs to pay for what he did to my family!" Body hunter heard Kataro and got ready for battle.
Back to top Go down

Body Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter   Body Hunter I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 2:15 am

Hikari aims with single fire and fires at the head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Body Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Body Hunter   Body Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Hunter
Page 1 of 1