Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a summer ball ( open )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

a summer ball ( open ) Empty
PostSubject: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:51 pm

The dwma was holding a summer ball to celebrate the season. It was an all-day formal event and was sure to be eventful. Most students and teachers were to attend this ball.

connor and dylan were walking through the school arm in arm making their way towards the ballroom. Many students all looking prepared for the day in their nice clothing bustled around them. This was sure to be a good day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 5:58 pm

*Krissy waits outside the doors to the ballroom awaiting her date. With this being the first ball sense she has been at the dwma, she was really nervous as to what it was like*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 6:16 pm

siku walked up to Krissy with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a nice black suit as opposed to his usual garb. "You look great..." He said taking her hand and opening the door to the ballroom.

dylan and connor walked in with Siku and krissy. "it's odd to see you out of that dusty old coat siku..." He muttered to the death scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 6:18 pm

kris slightly blushes at the compliment "Thanks, you too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 6:46 pm

Jeremy was surprisingly pumped for the summer ball, a slight spring in his step as he headed for the ballroom. Instead of the usual burnt orange waistcoat and tough, leather top hat, today he wore a formal, black, silk lined waist coat with a with a black top hat. And a black tie, of course. He even painted his artificial, clockwork arm with a temporary black paint. I am so pumped for this! The only thing that could make this better is if Ahizu was here... As he was walking, he tipped his hat to the girls that had shown up in their beautiful dresses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:07 pm

connor and dylan went around greeting people before they danced. the couple went to go say hello to jeremy "haven't seen you around here before, and who might you be?" connor said as he held out a hand for him to shake.

"im gona warn you know krissy, i can't dance, whatsoever." siku looked a bit nervous since he hadnt been on a date in quite some time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:10 pm

"oh trust me, can't be worst than me! So what first? I've never been to a ball or any sort of school dance before"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:46 pm

"me neither, at least nothing this fancy. There's all this great food, we could bond over a meal?" Siku said to the girl, they already had things in common, nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:48 pm

"Food always sounds great to me" Krissy couldn't help but smile, so far this was going great! Better not mess this up she thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:05 pm

siku walked over to the tables of food with krissy and couldn't believe his eyes. Any food you could imagine, all piled up across several tables. Everything, even the simplest of dishes, we're presented perfectly. "Oh my..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:11 pm

Jeremy shook the boys hand with his real one. "Jeremy. Jeremy Rukin. But you can call me Cogs. Guess where I got that name from?" The boy gestured to his temporarily black clockwork arm and chuckled. "Say, umm... You wouldn't happen to be Connor and Dylan would you? Dexter told me tonnes about you when he was recovering. He mentioned how one of you were obscenely attractive, but I don't think I want to tell you who he was talking about. But I have to thank you for helping him, really." Jeremy smiled and tipped his hat to the boys. "And before you ask, no. No we're not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:22 pm

Krissy looks in awe at the table of food and instantly grabbed a plate and grabbed as much food as she could "I can tell this is gonna be FUN"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:59 am

"not.... what?" Connor was confused, what the hell was he talking about and getting defensive for?

"this is gona be fantastic" Sikus mouth was watering. He filled up his plate and walked back to a table with krissy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:06 am

"We're not dating. You do know that Dexter's pansexual, right? Well, I'm just quickly telling you before you inevitably ask, no. We're not dating." He had this matter-of-fact look on his face while he spoke. "How do I say this... I don't swing that way. But enough about me! Or Dexter! How long have you been at the DWMA? I've been here a while, I'm just never bothered to go to any Balls or anything." Jeremy laughed and searched the room discretely, hoping to see his meister dancing in the fray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:23 am

"we weren't gona ask, we've been a meister and weapon pair here for a little over a year, dating for about a month, and been friends as long as I can remember." Dylan said. "Tell me some more about yourself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:47 am

Krissy sat down with Siku and began eating. "So, Siku tell me a little about yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:59 am

"well I'm a death scythe, one of the few never wielded by lord death however. As me and my meister didn't operate through the dwma, we were free lancers of a sort. A few years after her death the dwma found out there was a rogue death scythe and they took me off the streets and gave me a job as a councilor"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:05 am

Krissy both saddened and surprised at this. Sad to hear about his meisters death but surprised that she was on a date with a death scythe! "Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your meister. But your a death scythe huh? That's pretty awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 3:48 pm

"it's fine, it was quite some time ago. Anyways, what's your life like?" Siku said as he began to eat some of his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 3:55 pm

"Well," she said "I was bullied a lot through school, people calling me dumb, stupid, ugly, and just being annoying little jerks. So one day, I had enough, I fought back; long story short, that's how I found out I was a weapon and promptly applied here, and now, here I am!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 4:10 pm

"that's ridiculous... they must have been in because you're beautiful to me" Siku said softly and sincerely while smiling and looking her in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 4:14 pm

Krissy blushes at the compliment and smiles "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself ya know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 6:03 pm

"thanks, Never been told that before..." Siku was used to being called a dirty street rat but it was good to hear not everyone thought so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 6:07 pm

Krissy stands up from her seat, moves over to Siku and grabs his hand "Lets dance!" She says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:03 pm

"oh! OK." Siku is a bit surprised by the sudden gesture but goes along with it and moves onto the dance floor with krissy, some classical music playing throughout the large ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a summer ball ( open )   a summer ball ( open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a summer ball ( open )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next