Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clearing one's mind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Clearing one's mind Empty
PostSubject: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 2:51 pm

"Oh god..." Koizumi mutters under her breath, bending over forward with her hands on her knees. It's been 2 hours since she came, unable to clear her mind of everything and she was enjoying every second of this experience. It was the first time in a long while where she could just train away from all the annoying people of the world.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 3:24 pm

Droon watched without her seeing [she likes to be alone]
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 3:25 pm

OOC: Creeeeeeeeeeeperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 3:48 pm

Wanting to practice her aim, Koizumi marks three trees and walks back a few steps. She then takes out three shurikens, throwing them at her targets. She got two of them on target and one of them a inch off. "Damn it!" She yells at herself, frustrated at her skills.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:59 pm

Ooc: Droon really wants to help but he's cautious due to the fact that she gets really angry quite easily is all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 6:26 pm

Frustrated with herself, Koizumi tries the same exercise again only to get the same result. "God Damnit!" She cries, punching the nearest tree as hard as she could.  Blood began to soak her knuckles slowly, which caused her to get ever angrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 6:35 pm

Hikaru walks into the trainig grounds sits down andnstarts to listen to music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:24 pm

She looks over and sees Hikaru listening to her music. Why can't I be alone for one day.... Unable to control her actions that well anymore, she bangs her head against the tree. The fact that she wasn't strong enough was the reason why she was so enrage at the moment when she was usually calm. After banging her head for a while blood began to stain her hair a bit, but not too much. "I should just calm down..." she whispers to herself, stepping back a bit. Koizumi then took a deep breath and closes her eyes, trying to just clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:03 pm

Droon becomes to concerned for his meister to stay away "koizumi, are you alright!?" He says running up to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:21 pm

"Yea I'm fine..." She mumbles, keeping a good distance between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:29 pm

"Do you need anything?" He says knowing she doesn't care much for his excitable personality
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:32 pm

"No, I'm alright..." She looks up at him confuse, where is his annoying personality?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:07 pm

"Wanna keep practicing by yourself or....with me?" He asks tentatively on the last part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:14 pm

She opens her mouth, about to say 'by myself...' but quickly closes it. He is my weapon. "I guess with you....if you want that is." Koizumi was shock to hear herself say that, she was usually able to say 'get away.' to someone with ease. So why couldn't see do that this time?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:31 pm

"Yay!" He said quickly before growing serious once more [if she wants serious, then i'll be serious] he turns into his sword form, the black blade gleaming in a menacing fashion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:42 pm

Koizumi catches him easily and says, "Droon, why are you acting so different?" She begins to swig him around lightly, trying to get into  it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 8:28 am

"Well......I know that I annoy you sometimes, so I was trying to be serious." He says as she swings him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 1:49 pm

Koizumi smirks, swigging Droon at a tree that was chopped in half easily. " Droon, I do hate and get annoyed by people easily, it's just who I am. But I would hate myself forever if you lost your old personality."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 2:22 pm

"Fine,if I'm that important to you..." He says sarcastically "did I tell you I have a cat named after you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 2:35 pm

"Yea...." She mumbles, slicing the air with Droon. "Thanks by the way...."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 4:46 pm

Droon laughs to himself "do you have any idea how funny being a weapon feels?i can't feel my legs!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 5:10 pm

Koizumi chuckles at him, shaking her head slightly. "You are truly one of a kind..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:34 pm

"Your pretty awesome to!"he says turning only the blade back to his upper half and laughing "weeeeeer!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:39 pm

"Calm down Droon...." Koizumi sighs, chuckling lightly at his craziness.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2013, 9:53 pm

"So.....?whats goin ooooon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing one's mind   Clearing one's mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clearing one's mind
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next