Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regen's Wandering Mind

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Regen's Wandering Mind Empty
PostSubject: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:25 pm

Regen skips down the sidewalk listening to her music. She was lost in her thoughts and wasn't paying a lot of attention to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:29 pm

Just like Regan, Saiko wasn't paying attention to her surroundings as well and was just reading her book. "This is s-gah!" The two of them then collide, causing Saiko to drop her book and lose her place since she didn't have enough time to put a bookmark in. "N-no!" She whispers, staring at the book with wide eyes. It was horrible for since she was finally reaching the climax of the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:33 pm

-she looks down at Saiko with horror-

I am SO sorry! Me and my clumsy self. I've done that so many times before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:35 pm

Saiko didn't move at all, she just kept standing there while mumbling, "M-my book..." over and over again.

OOC: Btw, her weapon form looks like this, correct?
Regen's Wandering Mind 8017773_orig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:38 pm

OOC: Yeah. Something like that. :3

-she sighs-

Well, do you remember what you were reading about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:41 pm

"Just f-f-forget it..." She finally stutters out before picking up her now dirty book and begins to walk away with her head hanging down low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:42 pm

-she sits down on the concrete and stares at the ground-

Well, if you remember, you can find the chapter related to the topic, then find the line you went missing on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:48 pm

"I g-guess..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:53 pm

-she smiles and stands up; stretching-

It's happened to me before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:54 pm

"R-really...?" Saiko says with her back still facing Regen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:57 pm

Yep! Right in the middle of one of the best books in the history of the pencil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 6:58 pm

"O-oh..." Was all she says before turning around and whispering a hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:01 pm

-Regen whispers in a humorous tone-

What? I didn't hear that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:03 pm

"H-hello..." She whispers again but she whispers a little bit louder this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:06 pm

I didn't think you had a voice for a second there.

-she holds out her hand for her to shake-

I'm Regen. It's nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:10 pm

Saiko looks down at her extended hand, but does nothing but stare at it. "I'm S-saiko..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:14 pm

-she looks at her own hand-

Oh. Were you expecting something?

-she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a chocolate bar; handing it to Saiko-

Here you go.

OOC: Just remember, she is being serious when she says that. She isn't that smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:16 pm

OOC: Heh, Saiko is one of those people who studies day and night.

"Uh...no thanks..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:21 pm

-shrugging, she takes a huge bite out of the chocolate bar-

So how have you been lately?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:22 pm

"Uh... okay..." She mumbles, shoving her hands in her pockets shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:29 pm

-she puts her hands on her shoulders and shakes her rapidly-

You are too quiet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:31 pm

"Stop that please..." She says with a sigh, closing her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:34 pm

-she pulls out her phone and gets lost in a game-

I can't pass this level on Candy Crush. Do you think you could give it a go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:36 pm

"S-sure." Saiko takes her phone and easily beats the level, not having to think once about her move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 7:37 pm

-she looks at her phone in awe-

I haven't been able to pass that level in months! How did you do that?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regen's Wandering Mind   Regen's Wandering Mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regen's Wandering Mind
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next