Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lost her mind..losing her soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage

lost her mind..losing her soul Empty
PostSubject: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:32 pm

Ivy was walking down a diserted streat looking at a list of iteams alisha had wanted her to get. She was walking peacefully when a drunk man grabed her and piined her agenst tge wall placing a blade on her throat "make a noise sweetheart and ill kill you " ivy tried to struggle freee but wasent abul to move him. He had started to remove her clothing and she fought harder untill he pressed the blade more into her neck causing a bead of blood to escape.her face suddenly changes and she has a wide grin and amused but vacant looking eyes "big mistake"she said and hardened her blood and shot it at his neck pearcing it blood ran down his neck
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:34 pm

Ooc: omg, your not gonna kill ivy are you D: (btw can I join????)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 1:38 pm

No ivys gonna lose her mind in her black blood and kill people (mostly donte) and thats up to bel)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:14 pm

(She can come in once Dante is dead, sorta the main purpose of this thread.)

Dante looked down the alley, seeing a human soul float up. She felt her own madness rise up, and tried to quench it. She darted down the alleyway and ate the soul in one bite, flipping over then landing on her feet. She looked over at the other lady, her madness still seeking control, though Dante could keep her calm. Keeping her face hidden she used her extreme power to jump up on top of a building and began to run away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 4:19 pm

Ivy easly fallowed after her with her cat reflexes and speed "you ate my kill how dare you"she hissed chasing after her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:30 pm

"Finder's keepers!" She taunted sticking her tongue out. She quickly jumped off the edge, hoping the woman would follow her. If the woman so much as looked down, she would be met with a extremely powerful punch, plus the momentum form a giant jump, plus her already extreme strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:34 pm

Ivy fallowed her jumping down unaware of the trap till the last moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:42 pm

Dante's fist collided straight with her face, probably breaking her nose, unaware or the trouble that would cause her. "BAAAAAAAAAKA!" She yelled in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 5:59 pm

Ivy landed on the ground hard blood gushing from her nose. She got up with a grin not bothering to stop the bleeding "your the baka here"she said placing her hand in her blood and suddenly there was ivys usual red and black black bloid scythe "I sugest you run"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:01 pm

Dante recognized the blood, Gyo-gan had it in him, she knew it was like metal. That lady was right, time to run. She jumped her way down the street as fast as she could, and she was notably faster jumping that running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:19 pm

Ivy dashed after her growling she was much faster when running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:30 pm

"Well crap she's fast." She said. "Why did she have to be fast?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:37 pm

Ivy smiled "the cat will always catch the mouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 9:58 pm

(yah she just continues running your post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 10:16 pm

(your post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 10:39 pm

Ivy soon cought up to here and pulled the back of her shirt to trip her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 10:43 pm

Dante used the pull to her advantage, and did a flip, attempting to kick her in the head. IF she hit she would kick off of her head, then kick her into a car. After that she would RLH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 10:50 pm

It didnt work and ivy dodged shovin her to the ground and pulling out a knife she placed at her throughet with a creepy smile said"the cat caught the mouse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:05 pm

"heh, more like a fly in a spider's web." She said as she kicked her off, shooting her soul wave length, and looked around. SHE HAD TO LIVE! HADEMARU ISN'T OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF! She threw a HUGE chunk of rock threw it a group of people. 10 souls, she jumped and ate them, hoping this would be enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:27 pm

Ivy coughed and growled then lungeded after her using her knife to kill people and eat there souls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 11:45 pm

Dante punched her away, though it was harder it wasn't enough, she needed more souls. She started to kill on mass, throwing boulders in 5 directions, 50 souls each. She started to consume 10, as two holes appeared on her hands, she stuck them out and the souls flying into her hands. She grinned her madness flowing over her, like a sea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost her mind..losing her soul   lost her mind..losing her soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost her mind..losing her soul
Page 1 of 1