Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colossus (Monster) (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Colossus (Monster) (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Colossus (Monster) (W.I.P)   Colossus (Monster) (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:55 am

Colossus (Monster) (W.I.P) Resistance-2-screenshot-giant-monster-in-city

Name: Colossus (When in human form, goes by the name Ave Winchester

Gender/Sex: Male

Species: Giant (Mutated)

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Asexual

Weapon: N/a

Appearance: Once, though a long time ago, Colossus had human form. Granted, he was over 8 meters tall but he looked human nonetheless. He had short, smooth yellow hair which dropped down to his chin, light skin and sky blue eyes. Indeed, not the monstrosity he is today. After experiments were conducted on him, changing his appearance drastically, he no longer resembled a human.

His entire physical body changed into that of a skeletal monster, growing two meters and loosing all his hair. His shoulders grew wider and stretched out of his body, making his new "skin" look more like an armor. He grew razor sharp teeth and his eyes began shining. But not a hopeful shine of light. It was a shine of yellow, a shine of pure rage.

When in human form, he merely reverts back to his original giant form before changing, except now he only stands at 6 feet.

Personality: For some reason, he is only able to keep calm when in his human form, as his giant form is now a constant reminder of humanitie`s curelty, thus always sending him into a fit of uncontrollable rage. However, whilst in human form he acts quite differently. He mainly portrays himself as a shy, hidden away individual. Despite this, he is a kind person, or at least acts so, and is always concerned for the safety of others. After rampaging in his giant form, Colossus often shows extreme self-loathing because of all the damage he`s done, and shows that he does repent many of his uncontrolled actions.

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Abilities: (Monsters usually have one or two starting abilities. Abilities are not gained naturally, either being something the Monster inherits via genetics, or something that came about as a result of experimentation. A monster MIGHT, depending on the type, be able to use spells.)

Weaknesses: (Monsters tend to have certain...weaknesses. These weaknesses are not uniform, even amongst individual species. Two werewolves might have different powers and weaknesses, for example. Please put your characters weaknesses here.)

Have You Read the Rules?
I love me some Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Colossus (Monster) (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1