Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! Empty
PostSubject: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:06 am

Chris walked down the streets of Death City, remembering the fight with Nakuo. "You bring us bad memories." He said. Chris sighed, then screamed, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ACE!?!?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:09 am

Daniel strode through the back alleys of Death City, whistling a tune as he went along. He heard shouting in the distance, and turned toward it, hoping to find something to brighten this day.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:13 am

Chris stood in the middle of the road, looking up at the sky, remembering the times he and Ace had had as children, and he shed one tear as he spoke. "I really wish someone would help me find him....."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:16 am

Daniel popped from the side street to see the teenager crying in the street. This wouldn't do! He merrily walked over beside him, clapping a hand around his shoulder and smiling. "Why so glum, chum? Having a hard time with something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:19 am

Chris wiped the tear from his face before turning to Dan. "No...... I'm just... looking for my cousin, Ace." Chris noticed Dan's hand on his shoulder and gently pulled it off, showing he was sincere, but didn't really want his hand there.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:29 am

"Hey, I'm sure you'll find him soon enough!" Daniel spread his arms wide. "I mean, you seem fitting enough. I bet you're strong enough to take on just about anyone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:33 am

"I'm not exactly in fighting just random people. I just really wanna find my cousin, and take out kishin eggs and dark weapons." Chris said, wiping his eyes from him being tired. He really needed some help.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:38 am

At hearing Dark Weapons, Daniel twitched slightly, though he kept his smile wide. "How do you intend to go about that? Killing them, that is? Do you have a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:48 am

"No." He said, raising his hand to the sky, fingers extended. It turned a golden colored light enlaced his arm, and it turned into a silver and gold simitar-like blade laced with golden light. "I'm a weapon." He said to Daniel.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 12:50 am

Daniel smiled a bit wider, offering a hand to Chris. His other shifted into a hooked black scimitar blade, which he waved like he would wave a hand. "What a coincidence, so am I! Hi, I'm Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!   Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris and Daniel: The Forge of An Uncanny Duo!
Page 1 of 1