Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) Empty
PostSubject: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 7:30 pm

It was a pretty nice day outside, so B.J  decided to go out, and while he was walking around enjoying the pleasant weather he got hungry, so he decided to go to a local burger joint. When inside, B.J took a seat at the bar of the restaurant, and ordered a very basic vanilla smoothy and a burger, nothing too much. As he drank his smoothy, B.J turned around in his seat and leaned against the bar, violet eyes seeming to stare out into to space as he thought, Today seems like it's gonna be a pretty good day.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:48 am

Ashlyn was sort of skipping down the street, eating her pocky as she was looking around at all the cool people. She wished that she was born as a weapon. She could be something cool, like a baseball bat with nails in it! Or, a fan with the ability to, freeze things if it was fanned towards the object! Or, something like that. Nothing wrong with being a Miester like Calvin, but, he's still just a human. He's just really athletic, right? Ashlyn is athletic herself. Maybe nowhere near as much as her brother, but still. Ashlyn looked over at a shop and looked at her hand that wasn't holding the pocky and counted how much money Calvin gave her so that she can go out to lunch, and just figured she had enough, so she nodded and went to go inside the shop. Once she was inside, she looked around at the people eating, trying to see what their deal was. Tring to see if they were weapons or miesters, what their flaws were, y'know, the usual thing a person does. Ashlyn ended up glossing over some kid with violet eyes staring straight at her. She looked around, and even above her to make sure he was looking at her, and sure enough, he was. Ashlyn decided to smartest thing to do was to stare back. And slowly, it was starting to become her trying to beat him in a staring contest. Eventually, a waitress walked up to her, asking her is everything is alright and that the establishment was seat yourself, but Ashlyn just kept silent and focused on winning against him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:58 pm

Before B.J went to turn around to start eating his burger, he noticed Ashlyn staring at him. He blinked in surprise and looked around as she did, making sure that it was actually him she was staring at, Oh geez, I must have been looking at her when I blanked out, he thought, he then put his hands up to show Ashlyn he was sorry, but it might have looked like a sign of surrender or something.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:22 pm

Ashlyn smiled in victory when the dude raised his hand, in what to her seemed like a sign of defeat. So, in her mind, there was only one thing what that meant, he owed her food. So, Ashlyn started walking towards him, smiling, telling him, "You tried your best, but I was the staring contest champion three years in a row where I came from." Ashlyn crossed her arms and nodded her head like she understood his struggles of not being able to beat her in a staring contest.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 12:13 am

B.J looked at the meister in confusion "Staring......Contest?" He asked, Did she think we were having a staring contest?, the weapon thought "Look, miss, I don't know what you think is going on but......It's probably not what's going on".
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 1:07 am

Ashlyn quickly put her finger up to her lips. "Shshsh. Its okay, you'll make it through this. I know this is a low point In your life right now, but you'll make it through. Here, i wont tell if you don't." She offered, deciding to sit next to him, now that they were friends and all that. "So, since i won, i think my reward shall be," She them pushed a menu closer to the boy, pointing at a strawberry milkshake, and raising her eyebrows continuously so he could catch her drift.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 1:17 am

Still confused, B.J stared at Ashlyn blankly as she spoke, What's going on exactly?...., when saying he was at a low point in his life, B.J became even more confused, and when she signaled for him to buy her a strawberry shake, the white haired teen was downright befuddled. "....Is this a complex way of hitting on me?....." He asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 1:36 am

Ashlyn stared at him for a bit, then tilted her head. She slowly started to connect the dots, terribly. "Hitting on you? Like, flirting? What kind of pick up line is you buying me a drink? You typically win something from the other person when you best them in a competition."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 1:49 am

The weapon thought about it, asking someone to buy you something would be a strange way to hot on someone "Yeah, I guess that'd be weird...But maybe weird enough to work, I don't know, besides, there's worse was to hit on people..." He said "Also....What competition? Are you talking about the staring contest that really didn't happen?" He asked, taking a sip of his own milkshake,
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 2:05 am

Ashlyn bit her bottom lip in wonder. "So, wait. If we were not doing a staring contest, that must mean, you were flirting with me, with your violet eyes! That's a new way of flirting, staring deeply in a girls eyes, making it seem like its just us in this room, even this world. Like our soulsb are connecting with each other." She then paused for a moment and smiled again, patting the boy on the shoulder. "But, sadly, my brother said i can't date yet. But we can be friends!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 2:22 am

After letting Ashlyn speak, B.J couldn't help but let out a small laugh, today was getting a bit interesting Well...That's not really what happened, but sure, I wouldn't mind being friends" he said with a shrug "So...Did you really want that milkshake or no?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 2:40 am

Ashlyn look surprised by his question. "Of course i actually want the milk shake! You don't joke about strawberry milkshakes." She then made herself comfortable on the chair. "So," She then switched on her mass questions mindset, which she did ca lot when meeting someone new. "What's your name? Are you a weapon or a miester? If you're a weapon, what can you do? Do you know Calvin? You both have white hair, though he's also really pale and has red eyes." She then waited for an answer to all of her questions as she thought of more questions.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 2:49 am

B.J goes ahead and orders the girl her strawberry milkshake before she asked a barrage of questions, and after she was done and he was able to process all she asked, B.J replied "I'm B.J, no I don't know your brother, and I'm a weapon, but what I do... is determined by the meister, or more like their personality..", the weapon then started to eat his burger while waiting to pay for Ashlyn's milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 10:29 pm

Ashlyn started spinning around in her chair as he talked, using her right foot to spin to the left, and then stopped and smiled. "Ooo! Sounds so awesome! Are you like, a mood ring or something?" She wondered out loud, not really expecting an answer. "Anywho, my name is Ashlyn Hobbes. 15 years old, Virgo..." She then started to think some more as she started to spin again. "I, think that's about it." She then suddenly stopped again and smiled. "Wait, if you're a weapon, does that mean you have a miester? Are they cool?" she asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 4:11 am

B.J  leaned put an elbow on the bar and rested his head on his hand, "Well, I think my meister would be cool..If, you know, I actually had a meister...Which I don't" he said, he then turned his attention to the waitress who placed Ashlyn's milkshake near her before paying for it. The violet eyed teen turned back to Ashlyn before saying "I don't attend classes at the academy actually, never really found a need to..".
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 11:28 pm

Ashley smiled at him and then turned his focus onto the milkshake. She started to slurp it, and moved the straw a lot, trying to find a way to drink the milkshake and get past the thickness. She then continued to move the straw around and looked over at B.J.. "Whoa, people go to the school and don't have a partner? We have a whole lot in common. Like, I don't have a weapon, though, I'm not a miester, I think. And I also don't go to the school! We're like, basically twins, dude."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 11:54 pm

B.J shrugged "I guess you can say that....Though I'm here not by choice, sorta......Were you planning on going to the academy?" the pale haired boy asked, taking a bite of his burger,.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 12:46 am

Ashlyn shrugged a bit, thinking for a moment. "Not, really? I wasn't planning on it. Don't you have to, be a weapon or miester? I'm neither, so I don't think I can really become a student there. But you should totally do it! From what I've seen, you can make some real cool friends if you attend!" She exclaimed, going for another drink of the milkshake. "What? You afraid of going to a school all by yourself?" She teased a bit.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 1:02 am

B.J chuckled softly "I don't know, I'm a pretty bland type of guy, and I guess that's not all bad..But the academy is filled with others, well, a lot more interesting than I am.." he said "And it's not that I'm scared, it's that I don't have a meister" the teen then looked to Ashlyn "But hey, with determination like your's, you'll find a weapon in no time, and if you wanted to, soar through the ranks of the academy" B.J emphasized the last part by waving his hand through the air, he then continued drinking his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 1:12 am

Ashlyn Continued stirring her milkshake as she listened to him talk. She then bit her bottom lip and tried to think for a moment. "Well, being a boring plain, bland person can make you interesting, in a sense." She then spun in her chair using her foot again once and stopped herself. "Well, from what Calvin told me, you got to have a strong soul or something, which I don't think I have." She then took another spin, saying "Idea! We could both join the academy! I'm not sure exactly what i'll do there, but I bet you can actually learn a thing or two!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 1:32 am

B.J blinked in surprise when the teen suggested they go to the academy "Uh...Wait....What?" He murmured, it wasn't that opposed the idea, he was actually neutral of it, but he definitely wasn't expecting that. "Well...You could learn how to strengthen your soul there, and take out some kishin eggs while your at the academy.." the violet eyed weapon suggested, "And I'd probably get stronger too n whatnot, and It'd probably give me something to do for a change..".
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 1:45 am

Ashlyn started to increase her spinning with her right foot, making herself a little dizzy, and confirming that she needs to convince Calvin to buy her a spinning chair so she can spin it all she wants. "Yeah! I can strengthen my soul and, beat up eggs? Every time I think I learned the culture here, I just keep getting surprised. I'll have Calvin start toughening me up first thing tomorrow! Right after we go enroll at the academy!" She then completely stopped the spinning, which in hindsight was a real bad idea since she immediately got dizzy and had to shake her head. She then sort of laxly lifted her fist for him to fist bump. "Partners?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 1:53 am

B.J smiled at Ashlyn's enthusiasm, and couldn't help but laugh a bit when she had to shake away her dizziness. When presented with her fist, B.J shrugged and gave her a fist bump "Partners" he said, he then tilted his head a bit "Say, what'd you mean by "toughening you up?", how rough of a brother do you have?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:05 am

Ashlyn couldn't help to laugh a bit at his question. "Rough? Never heard that describing him before. He's just an awkward sweetheart. But he's so much more athletic than me. He can physically carry a whole bunch of weight, and apparently, he did a whole bunch of no hand flips and things in deep snow! So, I'm assuming he can get me to the level of, at least one hand flips on a less extreme terrain. But, to go back a bit, what do you mean by you came here not by choice?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:16 am

"Your brother sounds pretty interesting" the weapon said, looking back to his meal. B.J finished off the rest of his milkshake before answering "Well, long story short, my family were evil butts, so I was under suspicion, a teacher brought me to Death City to keep an eye on me and make sure I'm not secretly up to no good, or something like that" , the weapon let out a yawn afterwards, continuing his casual demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)   Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashlyn's day out (Closed, Chris(Chase) and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next