Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raccoon tries to find a weapon. [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Raccoon tries to find a weapon. [open] Empty
PostSubject: Raccoon tries to find a weapon. [open]   Raccoon tries to find a weapon. [open] I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 6:38 am

Timestamp:
1:00 PM
5th December

Death City, place filled with unusual people and their stories. The city in the middle of Nevada, where the sun was providing a good temperature everyday.
It was an another boring day in the DWMA. As soon as the last school bell rang, I left the school building.
I looked around and sat on the top of the stairs and sighed, observing the city. "You know..I'm lonely here, dear reader, I have no real friends nor weapon..." I told the reader, as I closed my eyes for a short moment and sighed again, resting my head on my hand.
"I should find a weapon.." I said to myself.

I started to imagine who would be a perfect partner for me. Actually, nothing could come into my head, my imagination was not working. I guess, I'd accept everyone who would accept me. A person who would accept working with a sorcerer, such a nice dream.
Will it come true?
Back to top Go down

Raccoon tries to find a weapon. [open]
Page 1 of 1