Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A very important plan (FINITO)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A very important plan (FINITO) Empty
PostSubject: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:09 am

Jeremy Rukin and Dexter Sable strolled into a small, squat bar and looked around the area cautiously. "Uum, Jeremy, are you sure this us the best place to look for people to... You know... Commit a serious crime with?" Dexter murmured into Jeremy's ear, very cautious of the suspicious men in the bar. "Relax, Dexter. It's you that gets the people, I set up the meeting place, remember?" The top hat wearing British boy said to Dexter, snickering slightly. The gem covered Dexter didn't like the other boys choice, but didn't complain. "And we're only here to recruit, okay? No stealing... Yet." Jeremy spoke as he sat in the corner of the room, knowing it would be difficult to control the other boys kleptomania tendencies.

((OOC: This thread is for sorting out who's going to be in a thread later that's about robbing a bank. This is for deciding who's going to be in it.))

Last edited by Spyder on September 13th 2014, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 12:07 pm

evelyn sat a few seats down, she was seducing the bartender into giving her free drinks. When the bartender walked away she turned to dexter and Jeremy "what a fool..." she said as she got up and moved over to sit with them. "You don't look like you're from around here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 4:44 pm

Jeremy laughed, "What gave me away? We're usually in Death City." The British boy spun some gears on his clockwork arm and looked at dexter from the corner of his eye. See, man? I told you this would work. Somebody has already approached us! Are what his eyes said. Dexter would have rolled his in return, but couldn't. For genetic reasons, obviously. Dexter held out his hand first. "I-I'm Dexter. It's a pleasure to meet you. It was Jeremy's turn to roll his eyes at such a formal greeting in a place like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 12:00 pm

"you seem nervous, it's my understanding that there are only two reasons for a person to be nervous. They're either cowards or they're hiding something." She leaned closer to dexter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 7:52 pm

Jeremy laughed when Dexter blushed at this comment. "A little bit of column A, a lot of column B." The weapon smirked and patted Dexter on the head. "W-we may be hiding something, but we can't exactly tell you anything. Yet." Dexters voice was slightly lower than before, possibly afraid that someone would hear and arrest them for no reason. Paranoia can be hard to live with sometimes. "Oh relax, Dexter. She looks like the kind if person that could help us. Come on, sit down and we'll talk all about it." Jeremy gestured to the empty seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 6:49 pm

"Aaaaand here we are, my friend!" Suhas Chord announced and slammed the door open with his foot. His arm was wrapped around a newcomer, of course this newcomer was a kishin egg, but who could tell aside from the poisonous aura and gas mask? "We're not friends... I don't even know you. the gask mask-wearing guy, known as Attor Oleander, replied still very confused. "Wow, you're such a downer Attor! Oh hey Jer-bear!" the sorcerer chimed and grinned ear-to-ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 8:08 pm

The two boys stared for a few moments before Dexter tried to five under the table. However, Jeremy grabbed him by the collar and pulled the timid meister back up. But it was not a look of annoyance on both the boys faces. It was a look of rage. The weapon, Jeremy, spun his hand around quickly to a blade, detaching said blade, then catching it by spinning his arm around again. It was quite impressive, really. Whilst Dexter simply pulled a knife out of his pocket. It wasn't a pocket knife, but instead a large kitchen knife. "Look, sorcerer. And companion. Step out of the bar, and I won't have to finish every threat I've ever said to you." But Dexter had other ideas. "You know, Jeremy, they could actually help. Imagine doing a you-know-what with a wizard helping us out! Wouldn't it be easier?" The clockwork boy growled in reply.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:00 am

Attor looked from Suhas to Jeremy to Dexter and sighed, How'd I get involved in this, anyway? The sorcerer shook his head and patted Attor's head. "Oh Jeremy we've been through so much together and yet you deny my help... Need I bring up the flaming fiasco incident? Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I managed to save a few more things from your apartment!" he reached into his pocket and pulled out decks of cards, a poker chip, a dove and a top hat, which he put on Attor's head. "Oh! Here it is." Suhas finally pulled out a collection of picture frames and a cartridge that had a faint image of an italian plumber in a car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:48 am

Jeremy's mouth curled into a smile. "You... You saved Mario Kart?" He lowered his blade and Dexter face palmed from how pathetic his weapon companion was. The weapon lowered the blade and slowly approached the sorcerer, his real arm held out to touch the damaged game that he and his meister had played together. He was one step away from Suhas and the game when the mechanical arm holding the blade shot up to the monochrome mans throat. "Did you really think I was that daft? No. You're still going to die." Dexter was desperate to avoid seeing blood splattered over the floor and/or walls and/or him, so when a brilliant idea hit him, he didn't hesitate. "Suhas... Um, maybe you could just... Get him a drink?" The meister hinted at the other boys drinking problems.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 12:09 pm

"The last thing I want to do is make his problem worse... Drinking when your meister had a father that's an alcoholic doesn't seem to mix well..." Suhas replied with a frantic look in his eyes. Attor's hazy eyes were locked on Jeremy. A purple haze started to form as the blade was drawn. "Maybe you should listen to your friend. We'll be quite beneficial to your cause and then you'll never see us again..." Attor offered and took off the top hat. "That sorcerer won't be harmed on my watch..." Suhas patted Attor's head and chuckled. "Thanks Atty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 6:56 pm

Jeremy cocked his head to the side. "How did you... How did you know about that?" The weapon asked in curiosity, but refusing to lower his weapon. He turned his head to the sorcerers new companion and the gaseous purple substance that had recently been created. "Ah, bloody hell! There's always going to be something in my way... Fine, come on and take a bloody seat with us." The clockwork boy turned away and reattached the blade to his arm while Dexter sighed with relief and put his own weapon away. They collapsed into the chair again with the girl from before and awaited the new comers to join them. "We only have one rule at this stage: don't tell your weapons or Meisters. So no telling Shizu."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 7:58 am

As the sorcerer and kishin egg walked over, Suhas had taken his tophat back from Attor's head taken notice of the girl that Jeremy and Dexter had recruited. "Why hello, miss. The name's Suhas and this little fella here is Atty." the magical being introduced then smiled ear-to-ear. "It's not 'Atty', it's Attor." the gas-mask wearing character grumbled and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:58 am

((OOC: Sooo, Connor doesn't seem to be posting much, so I'll just keep going from here. This heist needs to be done.))

"Rodent, who the hell even is this guy? One of your magic buddies? Some poor guy you manipulated?" Jeremy asked, slightly tipping his new top hat to Attor. Dexter would have rolled his eyes. "Jeremy, does it really matter where the hell this guy comes from? At this point , we need all the help we can get. We can't pull off a million dollar heist with two people !" Jeremy glared at the gem covered meister with a gaze so piercing Dexter thought his eyes might shatter. "Bloody watch me, Dex. I could pull this shit off solo if I wanted. You people are infuriating..." Jeremy stood and headed to the bar, while behind him Dexter was sitting there, sort of surprised and unable to stop his friend's alcoholism.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:04 pm

"The skunk didn't have anything to do with my tendency to follow him about." the kishin egg said quietly, quite sure that Jeremy hadn't heard him. As said weapon walked up to the counter, Suhas had appeared behind the bar and tapped his fingers on the styled wood. "Tsk, tsk, Jeremiah. You would be losing some valuable assets if you were to cut us off of this project." the sorcerer began and frowned. "Atty here has the ability to knock someone out with a simple flick of the wrist and I of course, have my little manipulative ways..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:27 pm

"I know, I know. Magic powers, a curse on both your houses, I get it. I didn't say you were out." Jeremy sighed and pulled a small device from his pocket. A small Kishin detector he had made and takes it as his responsibility to regularly check up. The target on the device was pointing directly at Attor. He turned back to Suhas. "Really, sorcerer? An Kishin egg? I thought you were above that." Then, the machine broke again. Jeremy proceeded to drop it to the floor, the device now useless. "While you're back there, could you get me a drink? Oh yeah, and you're in. No getting out now."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:34 pm

"Attor's a Kishin egg? Atty, I thought we were friends..." Suhas sighed and reluctantly served the weapon a drink. A small one at the least, he wasn't very interested in promoting Jeremy's unhealthy habits. "The hell s'a Kishin egg?" Attor tilted his head. It was sad to think that the embodiment of insanity didn't even know what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:46 pm

Both Jeremy and Dexter looked at Attor with shock. "You poor guy..." Dexter commented and pulled an Emerald from his pocket, throwing it into his mouth. Jeremy chuckled and took a swig of his beer. "Well, none of us will be poor after we finish this. But four, five people? We need more people than this." Dexter decided to screw with Jeremy. How about we call Shizu? She's smart, she's small, she's-" Jeremy turned back to the table and slammed his drink against it. We aren't calling Shizu!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:55 pm

Attor slinked over behind the counter and stood next to Suhas. Who's Shizu?" he asked the sorcerer quietly, not taking his eyes off of Jeremy. Oh, she's the cute little waitress at that shop I found you at." the magical being answered, also quietly. The Kishin egg nodded and blinked a few times before asking another thing, "Uh... what is our mission exactly?..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 9:15 pm

"My dear Kishin, we're going to rob a bank." Jeremy said a bit too loud for comfort. Several murmurs erupted around the bar and Jeremiah took another drink from his beer. "Cogs! What the hell, man?! There are people in this bar who AREN'T us! Now people are gonna call the cops!" Jeremy laughed at the meister and finished off his beer. "That's what we have a sorcerer for, dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 9:46 pm

"I'll take that as my cue..." Suhas muttered and summoned a watch for one of the older tricks he learned. With a bit of wordplay, sarcastic remarks and good old fasion magic, the hypnotic inducement took place and everyone exceot thise in their little group forgat all about Jeremy's little... outburst. "Good enough?" the sorcerer asked with a raised brow and a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 10:40 pm

"Definitely." Jeremy grinned and walked over to the bar again, hoping for a refill of his drink. Instead, he just bought another glass. "So, you two in or not? There's a lot of wealth to gain, as well as the awesome dealing that you just robbed a bank." Heremy continued drink from his glass, in no way helping his addiction. Dexter frowned, knowing if he tried to stop him he'd easily be overpowered by the gadgets in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 3:16 pm

"...I suppose we are.." Suhas chuckled in a strange manner and slowly removed the glass from Jeremy and shook his hand. "Are you sure we are strong enough in numbers to complete this task you have in mind...?" Attor asked and inspected Jeremy as if collecting data.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 7:33 pm

"Aaand there's the problem we can't find enough people to help us. I keep suggesting we call Shizu, but-" Jeremy's fist collided with the table. "I said we're not calling Shizu! Wouldn't you react the same way if I said 'Hey let's call Vivian?'" Dexter tried to protect himself with his arms from the possible beating that would follow. Instead, Jeremy took the glass back from Suhas and took a large swig of it. "Well, if you've got any bright ideas, please share. Immediately."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 2:25 pm

"Sadly, I'm not too full of ideas right now...I have just as few allies as you do."Suhas concluded with a sigh. Attor, on the other hand, inspected each individual, calculating their chance of success. "I'm not saying we couldn't, but I'm not saying we can either. It appears we have enough skill. But do we have enough will to manipulate our skills to the maximum? " The sorcerer looked to the kishin egg with suprise. "...That's the most I've ever heard you talk..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 7:15 pm

Jeremy laughed. "Enough will? I think I'm good in that department. But I hope you guys realise that we're not doing this in broad daylight. This is a stealth mission." While Jeremy was somewhat boasting, Dexter was trying to figure out everyone's optimal skills. "Well, we've got my general knowledge and skills of thievery, Jeremy is probably one of the best engineers in North America, Suhas... Well, he's an extremely manipulative sorcerer. Attor can... Dexter thought for a few moments, but Jeremy interrupted his train of thought. What exactly can you do, Attor? Are you just the muscle? Suhas' bodyguard?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very important plan (FINITO)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next