Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A very important plan (FINITO)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

A very important plan (FINITO) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 7:28 pm

Attor took a deep breath with a very 'unamused' look on his face. Two seconds later, everyone at th bar except those in their little group was passed out and on the floor. "...Is that good enough?" he asked and blinked slowly. Suhas looked around with his mouth agape and asked Attor, "How...? You know what, I don't wanna know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 7:39 pm

Jeremy's jaw was on the floor. "I think that's a very useful skill to have in life. Okay, that's gonna come in handy robbing a bank. But are you guys sure that four people is enough?" Instead of looking to everyone, Jeremy's focus was only on Suhas and Attor. Oh, so is that how it is now? Do I not get an opinion? Thanks, cogs... Dexter thought. Jeremy finished off another glass of beer and went up to the counter for a refill. Then proceeded to finish off that glass before he even reached the table again. So he turned back around and headed for the bar again.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 8:13 pm

"Four people, no. But a weapon, meister, sorcerer and kishin egg? Hell yes." the sorcerer stated with crossed arms and a rather cocky-looking smirk. At his side, Attor nodded once to agree. The fumes that resembled oil above Attor's head shifted into the form of a question mark as the common sound of a bell was heard. This, of course, signified that someone was walking into the bar. "We should go before they blame us for this mess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 8:39 pm

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Jeremy refilled his glass before taking off out the door, coat-hanger-Ing the guy that walked in, not bothering to wait for anyone else. "You bastard, wait for me!" Dexter sprinted out the door behind Jeremy, but quickly stuck his head back inside. "Tomorrow, eight PM! There's a bank just west of here!" Then shot out the door again. They hailed a taxi for death city, and went on their way.

((OOC: I'll start a new thread for the actual heist when you're ready.))
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 9:20 pm

Suhas waves goodbye to the meister and weapon before leaving via the back exit, soon to be accompanied by the kishin egg, Attor. "There's much to be done, Atty." The sorcerer grinned and started skippinv down the alleyway, with Attor at his heels.

((ooc: Im always ready >:3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very important plan (FINITO)   A very important plan (FINITO) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very important plan (FINITO)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2