Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) Empty
PostSubject: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:39 pm

Chase looked up at the DWMA from all the way from the bottom of the stairs. Chase just scratched his head and then shook it. Chase then looked left and right. "I still can't believe there is absolutely no escalator or elevator here. What is the deal with the steps?" Chase told himself.

Jax walked right past some strange kid that for some reason, reminded him of Kidd. Jax just minded his own business and started walking upstairs towards the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:48 pm

Kidd was running down the stairs, trying to beat his 9 second record from another time. He looked down and saw Jax and another familiar figure. "JAX!" Kidd shouted, waving and smiling at him. Doing that was a mistake, causing him to lose balance and crash into Jax, which then made both of them crash into Chase. Kidd lifted his head and looked down at both of them. "Oh, you're Chase!" Kidd grinned, "How could you leave us at the Graveyard?!" He asked him, bewildered. "Jax, Chase. Chase, Jax." Kidd introduced them.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:04 pm

Jax pushed Kidd off him and stood up. "Y'know, I hate you more and more each day." Jax told him. Jax then picked up his book and started walking up the steps, once again reading.

Chase got up himself and brushed himself off. "Hey Kidd. So that's Jax huh? What's his problem?" Chase asked him, touching his three scars on his chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:22 pm

"I really don't know, he's just like that." Kidd answered Chase's question, while watching Jax walk up the stairs. Kidd got up and dusted his clothes off, "I'm kinda bored. Wanna go see what Jax is up to?" Kidd asked Chase offering him a hand.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:34 pm

"Yeah sure, but before we go, what exactly were you doing running downstairs?" Chase asked Kidd, starting to walk up the stairs of death city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:42 pm

"Oh yeah, I was trying to beat my record," Kidd explained, "I'm a really fast person. Probably the fastest in the world." Kidd gave him a cocky grin. "Ohhh, ummm if you were counting, how fast did I get down here?" Kidd asked him, walking up the stairs after Jax.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:52 pm

Chase cupped his chin like he was thinking. He decided to tease him a bit. "I counted, about thirty seconds." Chase then ran upstairs to catch up to Jax. Once he got to the side of him he asked "hey, what's up bud?" Jax just kept on reading without answering Chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:14 pm

Kidd rolls his eyes at Chase, knowing he got way lower. He runs up after them, "Don't worry about him, he can be a Debbie downer." Kidd tells Chase, winking at him. "What are you up to, Jax?" Kidd asks him, reading the book over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:44 pm

Jax closed his book and sighed. "Question, remember what happened last time you did something with my book?" Jax asked, looking Kidd right in the eye. "And don't call me Jax, I thought I told you to call me j.r." Jax then looked over at Chase. "You look really familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?"

Chase shrugged. "I'm kind of not that hard to miss. Epically if you see three scars on somebody's chin." Chase told Jax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 5:19 pm

Kidd scoffed at Jax's threat, he'd matured a bit more, and didn't want to tolerate his crap anymore. "Do you think-" he thought about his words for a moment. Jax was his very first friend in Death City. Heck, very first person he'd met in Death City. He cared about Jax, and didn't wanna lose the friendship he had with him. "Yeah, my bad, J.R." Kidd apologized. He looked over at Chase, "Do you think you know J.R?" He asked him.

OOC: My bad, I forgot to reply last night. I thought it was your turn.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 10:17 pm

Jax nodded his head, like he put Kidd in his place. "Kidd, did you not listen to him? He just said he had no idea who I was. Dont pester your elders, jesus," jax told him. He then looked back at Chase. "Hey, is he giving you trouble? Dont worry, he will just bother the rest of the day and then, you will never get rid of him. Actually, you should worry." Jax told Chase.

(Ooc: sorry, didnt know it was my post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 9:09 pm

Kidd rolled his eyes at Jack and sighed deeply. He tucked his hands behind his head and followed after them slowly. "So Chase, are you from around here?" Kidd asked him, trying to get to know more about him. He looked up at the school and just now actually took the time to realize how big it truly was. He scratched the back of his head, wondering how long it'd taken the builders to make this. "I wonder if this place is stable during earthquakes...." Kidd murmured to himself. He looked at Chase, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:48 pm

Chase shrugged and put his hands in his jacket. He then closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, than out. "You can say that, i am from the same place Jax is from. What about you? How old are you?" Chase answerd and asked. He then decided to answer Kidds question about earthquakes. "psh, nah. This place is not solid at all. If you run straight into the wall I bet you would be able to tip it over."

Jax then looked up from his book, like he just noticed something. "No, bad boy. You don't ask people with mohawks questions. Its bad for your health. Scientifically proven. Textbook case." Jax then looked back down at his book and started reading like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:05 pm

Kidd listened to Chases barrage of questions and prepared himself to answer them. "I'm from a land of legends, a young dude, and yes, I'll be signing autographs today." Kidd answered Chase, adding that last part for no reason. "Jax...." Kidd began, "why are you such a jerk bruh? I wanna be your friend, but YOU'RE the one not making an effort." He said, truly meaning every word he said. He watched Jax read his book, wondering how all he could do is be mean and read all day. "Wait.... You're from where Jax is from? Where is he from exactly?" Kidd asked him, looking at the two strangely. It seemed like the two did indeed know each other.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:31 pm

Chase just smiled and looked down at his feet. A couple seconds later he started shaking his head and laughing. Once he lokked back up from the ground, he was still smiling. "nah, nah. You dont understand. Im saying i am from the USA. I really dont think I have ever seen this guy in my life. And also, you should be on your hands and knees begging for a autograph from me. They call me the electric assassin. Or, well, I call myself that. Whatever." Chase told Kidd.

Jax simply sighed and put the book he was reading back in his pocket and immediatly pulled out a blue book with his own name poorly written on it with a black crayon. "Kidd, i make the effort for some people. Like Chase here. He is the first person I met here that didnt annoy me in the first five minutes of meeting him. Think of it like this Kidd, their are way more people I hate more than you. So take that as a complamient." Jax explained to Kidd, opening up the blue book and starting to read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 1:31 pm

Kidd smiled at Chase. "Heh, sorry. But nobody is worthy enough of sharing number one with THE Kidd Götze!" He shouted, pointing at the sky. "Nah, but seriously, I'm 15 and from DC.... Yes, I'll still be signing autographs, don't you worry you're little head about that." Kidd grinned, playfully patting Chase on the back. He had a note in his hand that read, "Kidd's #1 Fan! <3" on it that he stuck onto Chase's back. He liked to carry these around every once in a while when he met someone he thought was his fan. Kidd chuckled a little bit at his own joke and then turned to Jax. "Yeah, I guess I can agree with you." Kidd said. "Shilo is a prime example of that, huh?" Kidd asked him, remembering how the two acted around each other. Kidd relaxed a big, getting over his anger at Jax. He only hoped that one day they could become closer friends. "Hmm. So you like Chase right off the bat?" Kidd asked Jax, a little confused by what he'd said. He looked at Chase and then back to Jax. "But this guys is like a wannabe me! No one can be as great as I!" Kidd pointed his thumb into his own chest. "No offense Chase, we still cool." He said to Chase.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 7:31 pm

Chase immediately slowed down and patted Kidd on the shoulder and chuckled to himself. "Uhh,Klein no dude. I'm older. You are an exact copy of me. And also, their is no sharing the number one spot. Since you are nowhere near. We can say, you are at the number five spot. For midstream at least." Chase told Kidd. Chase finally got to the top of the stairs when Hume just turned around and sat on the last step. He thought the view was beautiful and peaceful. "Jax, y'know if you take your face out of that book for a second, you can see how beautiful the world really is." Chase told jax, without looking at him.

Jax just nodded and said "mmhmm. The world is shit and both you and I know it. Hell, if Kidd knows it. And also, I kinda like Shiloh more than you, Kidd. But yeah, we can use her as an example if you really want to. "Bud"" Jax told the both of them, still reading the blue book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:38 am

Kidd checked his back, making sure Chase hadn't caught on yet. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw there was nothing there. "Heh. I like you Chase," Kidd smiled at him, "we should hang sometime. And yeah.... The view is nice, huh?" Kidd said, looking over the whole city. He could see cars driving around, people walking by, and the height of the humongous buildings. "J.R.... You may like Shilo, maybe even more than me as a friend, but you really don't show it...." Kidd said, looking at his friend sadly. "You should really appreciate her bruh." He advised Jax. "And the world isn't that bad...." Kidd said, looking at both of them, "it may have been before I got here, but now that I'm here, there's no need to fear!" Kidd shouted, looking at both of them. "If the world is really filled with all this "shit" you say it is, then it's my mission to fix it all.... No, wait. It's my DESTINY to fix it." Kidd said, getting serious for a moment. "What do you guys wanna do to help the world?" Kidd asked Chase and Jax.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 1:17 pm

Chase smiled looking over the whole city. But then he frowned and scratched his head. "I really don't know about that one Kidd, I mean, the world really is a fucked up place. I mean, just imagine, having a friend. having a best friend, and they just, suddenly stop being your friend because your a weapon. I mean, that necessarily didn't happen to me, but. It can be hard on somebody, y'know?" Chase told the both of them, still looking out at the city. Jax, who Chase didn't see, looked away from his book at what he said. But immediately shook his head and continued reading his book. "Well Kidd, I dont know what you are talking about with that whole "Destiny" thing. But I personally came here to get stronger and either kill or beat up this one guy. Not sure yet." Jax told the both of them, flipping his book some more. Chase shrugged and told the both of them flatly, "I came here to kick some ass." Jax then sighed and told Kidd something. "Kidd, its more like me and her have dominant personality. That is not good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 4:39 pm

Kidd looked at both of them, reading their expressions. He sighed and overlooked the city again, turning away from both Jax and Chase. He removed his glasses, wiping them on his jersey. "I know the world is messed up place, and it's a bunch of challenges and obstacles to tackle...." he said, putting his glasses back on his face, "But I'm willing to tackle each and everyone of those challenges head on. Whether I have to do it myself or not. That's what a true legend would do." Kidd finished off, trying to be as humble as possible. "Chase, only a true friend would stick with you, whether you're a weapon or not. And an even better friend would try to convince his friend everything was fine." Kidd said, sounding a bit more sophisticated than usual. "J.R, I'll help you find that guy you're talking about. I'm sure Chase is too!" Kidd grinned at Jax, playfully punching Chase on his arm. "Isn't that right, Chase?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 11:43 pm

Chase just stretched outwards and then stood up, yawning. "Usually I would say, hell no i'm not helping you find a person just to kill him. But, My goal is to just kick some ass and show off, so. Yeah, i'm with Jax on this one." Chase told the both of them. Jax then waved for them both to shut up. "Hey, who would have thunk it. I do know chase from somewhere." Jax said, motioning Chase over. Once Chase got over to where Jax was standing, he looked at the picture for a few seconds, smiled, and yelled out, "You were the mo-hawk kid?" Chase said, laughing. "Dude! I remember you now! I was five and you were seven. You actually smiled, wore glasses, had bad hair." Chase did a quick look over at Kidd on that last part. "Wow, ten years later huh?" Chase asked Jax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 10:44 pm

Kidd sighed, listening to the input from Chase. His hair seemed more controversial than his cocky personality and demeanor. He watched the two converse for a moment and paused, listening to them. "Hmmm, so the question is, where do you guys know each other from?" Kidd asked, walking closer to the two. Peering down at the photo in Jax's hand, Kidd went wide eyed. "Wow...." Kidd said, "Yeah.... Chase is right.... Your hair really WAS terrible. I mean, look. You could've at least put in three lines on the side. At least then your hair would've been legendary like mine." Kidd grinned, running a hand through his hair. "But anyways.... Jax, you had friends? I honestly thought you were a cold hearted asshole with no sense of social skills...." Kidd said, cupping his chin while looking up, as if he were lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 5:20 pm

"Eh, no, me being a total ass-hat is only for you, my love." Jax told Kidd sarcastically. He then flipped through the pages some more, looking at all the different pictures. He was actually smiling for once. He looked at how much fun him and Chase used to have together. And the tenth page he turned to, he was by himself. He kept on flipping some more, at one point he saw a picture of some hot girl, but he decided to pay no mind to that and kept on flipping. By the time he got near the end of his book he saw his ex-friend. Jax immediately looked pissed off and closed the book. "I'm gone. Here, knock yourselves out." Jax told Chase and Kidd. with that, he wrote down his number for Chase and turned around. a few seconds later he threw another piece of paper over his arm with his number on it for Kidd to read. "If either one of you calls me after twelve, I will kill you. Simple as that." Jax told the two of them. Chase put in Jax's number and nodded. "mmhmm. Sure you would." Chase told Jax.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)   Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Childhood friends (private, invite only) (Chase and Kidd)
Page 1 of 1