Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) Empty
PostSubject: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:55 pm

((You may continue.~))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:04 pm

Chester the shadow grabbed spencer again thid tim using his claws to dig into his flesh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:28 pm

Ivy muttered some words and a wall of shadow s came up to block Spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:38 pm

Spencer felt the claws bearing into his skin, but they weren't under his list of worries. He was ignoring it just as if he'd shut out all pain or happenings around him.

"Leave me to my business, Chester. You aren't harming me at all. Too much of the pain has finally led me to being unable to feel it anymore....."

Spencer pushes on the claws again; allowing them to rip back on his skin. Once he got free, he began running again, but was stopped by the shadow wall in front of him. It extended from one side to another at a short distance, so he ran through the woods and around the wall. It slowed him down a bit, but he eventually regained his steady pace again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:40 pm

Chester quickly slithered behind spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:49 pm

Spencer grits his teeth, then clenches his fists together. Then in the midst of running, he wheels around to face Chester before landing hard on the ground hard. The force of landing and the energy built up in his legs had caused stalks of rock to erupt from the ground in front of Chester--just another add-on to his strength ability that he knew he'd possessed long before then. He just had no reason to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:53 pm

Ivy made another wall and summoned her black blood scythe
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 10:55 pm

Chester the shadow slithered around the rock then shot after spencer with stunning speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:05 pm

Spencer sprinted in the opposite direction and made it just past the shadow wall before it rose up in front of him. His pocket knife was held out to his side, and he was prepared for whatever was about to hit him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:06 pm

A giant shadow fist punched Spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:18 pm

Spencer trips forward and hits the ground hard, but stands back up again and continues running. Chester was annoying him now more than anything, and he just wanted to get to Kara. That's all he wanted.

"Leave her alone, Chester! If you leave her......."

Spencer continues running, but vents and hesitates before responding.

".....you can take me back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:22 pm

You do know I intend for kara to die in this thread right)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:32 pm

Ooc) UR EVIL FIRE >XD oh I have an idea how about when they take spencer back his punishment is to watch crow torture kara to death!!!!????

Chester stayed in his shadow form and his voice echoed from the shadow "that's up to alisha .......plus a unanimous vote if the guild"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 6:40 pm

((We should wait for Fire. ewe))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:51 pm

I think he should"ivy yelled back
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 10:59 pm

Chester turned into his human form and signaled spencer to follow them into the fortress
(In the fortress)
"Ok spencer you stay outside the throne room so the guild can have the private meeting" Alisha said as she signaled the guild to follow her inside the throne room
(In the throne room)
"Ok what's every body's vote" alisha said as she sat on her throne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:26 pm

Ivy smiled and nodded "I agree

Isabella looked at alisha nodded "I want spencer to stay

Onyx laughed "this will be good
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:40 pm

Jason shook his head "spencer is a dangerous unpredictable beast! He would be extremely dangerous to keep around"
Caleb nodded in agreement with jason
"Im with what ever ivy say" Chester said
"Crow what do you think?" Alisha said
Crow narrowed his eyes "I'll vote for him to stsy........under one condition......" he chuckled darkly
Alisha raised an eyebrow "what?"
Crow leaned over to alisha and muttered something to her
A wicked smile spread on Alisha's face "alright I agree that would be an excellent punishment....." she chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:47 pm

Spencer slid up against the wall and sat down. He didn't have much of a choice now, but he was pissed. Knowing it's was his fault, he presses his index finger and his thumb to his forehead and sighs. If he'd just stayed at a neutral side, he wouldn't be in this situation. But if he hadn't, they'd probably have killed Kara by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:48 pm

Ivy looked at them curiously

Isabella sat next to lance

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

Lance smiled at ivy
"Ok it's settled, spencer can stay......." alisha chuckled
Crow chuckled darkly
Alisha whispered something to jason the jason handed ivy and chester a coupon "alisha wants you two to go out and get some ice cream" he said with a smile
Crow, Alisha and lance walked outside to spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 11:58 pm

Spencer looks up at the three of them with a heavy, dark grimace on his face. The cold, itching feeling was boiling up inside, and he could feel it. There was no doubt they were going to latch him to a wall again. Only to allow him to break the walls even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:02 am

Ivy looked at him suspiciously "what ever lets go chester

Kara was still unconchens
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:16 am

"Yay!" Chester snickered as he followed her

Alisha chuckled and snapped her fingers then suddenly crow slamed his fist into Spencer's head intending to knock him out (I need spencer to pass out)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:19 am

Spencer's eyes rattle in his head before he loses consciousness. His body becomes limp, and he slumps against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next