Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me) Empty
PostSubject: Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me)   Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 11:16 pm

Jet yawns and got off the bus, it had been a year since he was last in Death City but he didn't complain for he was home. He checked his watch and said "We'll time to go see some friends." He starts to jog towards Kataros house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me)   Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 11:48 pm

Kataro was at home, doing nothing really. He was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. It had been a slow, long, tiring day for him and he had nothing to do. He didn't exactly want to do anything, but at the same time, he didn't want to sit around and do nothing. He sprawled out across the couch and let out a sigh. "What to do...?" He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me)   Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 12:46 am

Jet finally reaches Kataro's house and knocks in the door, making sure the hood covered his face and that his voice was deeper than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me)   Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 1:55 am

dylan left the house with connor on his arm. "There's no way he's gona go home first, I'll bet he's going to see kataro before he does anything else. So that's where we'll go." Dylan said to connor as he began to smile a bit at the thought of seeing his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me)   Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from a tour of duty (A return thread for me)
Page 1 of 1