Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero's Duty [Open to All]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

Hero's Duty [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 5:23 am

The Duchess of Golia sighed as she leaned against the sturdy railing of the merchant ship, her hand settled against her cheek, her elbow propped on the wood. Eighteen months ago, her husband died from a heart attack. She wasn't sad, nor glad. She didn't know how to feel. She felt that the man deserved it, after all the years he forced her to do such tasteless acts, but then she told herself not to think in such a way. God would smite her if she thought about such harsh things. She shook her head, taking in a deep breath, the smell of the ocean filling her lungs. She bought a manor in Death City and all her things were already at her new home. Her dresses, jewellery, books and what not. She was ready to start a new life, at her new home and hopefully with a new husband.

She smiled already thinking about the possibilities, but then her smile faded when the Captain of the ship yelled out pirates. Her body tensed, her heart began to beat quickly in her chest. She turned, looking at the other side, and yes, there, a pirate ship. She managed to see the black flag with a red skull and kanji writing under it. Kishin pirates. The worst. She rushed over to the other side of the ship, getting a better look. Surely they wouldn't attack. The captain yelled to get the white flag hoisted, but it didn't stop the pirates. They got closer and closer and within minutes they pulled next to the merchant ship, planks were thrown across and pirates boarded. The men were dirty, smelly and nasty looking. Teeth missing or rotting, hair disheveled and skin decayed. The Captain pulled The Duchess behind him, his worker gathering around, only to be surrounded. Everyone went quite, except for the few laughs, chuckles and grunts. Footsteps were heard and the pirates dispersed from their group, letting a more younger, handsome and rather clean man approach. The man slowly swayed back and forth, eyes glowing a ruby red as he eyed his prize.

The Duchess didn't know who he was or what he wanted, but she knew he wanted money, gold, anything worth value. Well she wasn't going to give it to him that's for sure. She lived all her years unable to wear her jewellery, asking permission from her husband. And now that she inherited her things, she wasn't going to give it up, not to this lowlife of a man who was a pirate. A kishin.

"Hey ugly!" A voice could be heard from above the crowd. As the white flag of the merchant ship moved to the left pushed by the wind a body could be made out. In a quick flash the body dropped and appeared right before the pirates eyes. "Your going to leave this ship, because I Havok the Vast demand it!" Havok shouted pointing at the kishin evildoers. Laughs could be heard as they boomed through the ship, obviously not frightened or threatened by Havok. A more bulky pirate ran at Havok and slammed both of his fists down onto his head hellbent on crushing him. Bits of debris and wood flew into the air as the impact was created, as the smoke cleared up two bodies were seen. Havok held both of his assailants fists on his right arm and began smiling. "You cant best me...kishin" Before the men could even blink the kishin dissolved into grey matter leaving behind a red glowing egg.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way" Havok chuckled getting into his own fighting stance.
"But I'd prefer it the hard way" Upon saying this more and more planks were loaded onto the ship and the kishin pirates began to rush at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 10:16 am

Meanwhile...

A pair of people flew high in the sky. They were both masked, one was wearing a jacket made out of bullet proof material and the other much shorter boy was wearing a yellow cloak. They were both wearing masquerade masks and glowing a golden yellow. The larger one, Alexander. Was in the arms of the smaller one, a sorcerer so young he was just a boy. "I think we lost them!" Yelled out Alex over the wind. "Lost imply's we found them in the first place! Ships have been getting robbed out here sure, but do we even know if they are still arou-" "Hey look at that!"

So a golden streak would come in from the direction of death city, it was moving at the high speeds of a shooting star. It flew directly at the merchant vessel but lagged severely as it hit the brakes for a safe landing. The Kishin egg and the sorcerer slammed down on the deck of the ship. When the dust cleared. The sorcerer would be holding a spear that was longer than he was, and the Kishin would be holding a sword in his right hand and a small black box in the other.

"The games up Kishin! This ship won't go down like the rest!" Yelled Alex. The young boy standing behind him with the spear mumbled something under his breath. "Tiger fighter swagger lighter, striker!" Then suddenly, every member of the merchant's crew who was fighting on deck would begin to glow golden, just like the two of them already were. They were faster, stronger, tougher. Any weapon they would use, including their fists would be enchanted as well. Swords could stab through steel, and fists could break bones. Though crew below deck would not get such benefits.

Alex turned his head and gave Ben a nod before the two charged forward. Splitting up. Alex went to assist Hektor, he ran into an oncoming line of pirates boarding the ship and jumped kicked the nearest one with great speed. This knocked the pirate over into two of his buddy's destroying the momentum of another three as well who had to step over their body's to advance. The sorcerer flew up in the air towards the rear of the two ships. He flourished his weapon, and looked at the gang planks.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 5:52 pm

Noticing the heavenly glow which brightened up the deck and seemingly empowered the merchant's men made Havok grin. Looking towards the duo that had appeared from the sky he suspected that the little boy was the cause of such greatness, moving in on another group of pirates which had just swung in Havok clasped his hands together as his blue energy expanded throughout his body. "Say hello the kraken for me" He chuckled leaping into the air and landing on the shoulders of a bulky pirate, when he landed he crushed his shoulders and broke his neck swiftly.

The pirate group was shocked at what power Havok possessed, this was seen in them cowering in fear before he ended his onslaught. Seeing the boy in battle locking down kishsin after kishin with quick sweeps of his angelic spear brought questions to his head, "Could he trust him?" "Would they trust him?" Watching him bring another kishin to its knees awakened Havok quickly. Another pirate leapt at an unsuspecting Havok and smashed him into the hull of the ship. Fist after fist slammed into the chest of Havok as it seemed this specific pirate was hellbent on killing the teen, after another fist came down to pummel it stopped. A blue sapphire-like mist erupted from the beaten body of Havok. "You...have no right!" A demon-esque voice escaped the lips of the boy as he rose up out of the broken wood pieces. Clearly confused the kishin ran at Havok swinging its fists wildly, but before he could make contact Havok uttered the words "Ku Ma Ro!" The kishin evaporated leaving a glowing egg.

Rising up out of the dusty opening of which he fell through he noticed that the ship was empty of pirates, all except the red eggs left behind. Walking over to the twosome who had seemed to save the day he spoke out to them. "My name is Havok, a five star meister. and you are?" He asked lying about his "Five starness".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 6:07 pm

Alexander tossed the black box on his hand onto the pirate group lying prone in front of him. The box exploded a fiery red of his soul wavelength. When the smoke cleared there were five red eggs in front of him. The smell of the things made the Kishin egg hungry. There was still one foe however, who had escaped the bombs blast and was trying frantically to push himself up.

Robin swooped in from his position and with his long spear cut all of the gangplanks with one huge swipe of the weapon. The wood could not hold up against the enchanted spear if it tried. Now the pirates who were boarding were forced to leap from one ship to the other. Making things easier on them as the rate in which they boarded was significantly reduced. Then the sorcerer flew back to his partner, just as the smoke cleared he saw a Kishin fighting to stand back up. He drove both feet into it's back pinning it to the ground.

Alexander drew a pistol from a holster on his belt and shot a blast of soul wavelength right at it's head. As with the bomb, his wavelength was red. He holstered his gun and said. "You can call me black, that's yellow." He said with a grin once the meister had asked him. In his experience meisters had been surprisingly obligated to help him. Though he still took precautions. "We're as close to super hero's as you can get nowadays!" As a couple pirates jumped over to engage them he defended. Using his superior speed he stepped out of the way of a cutlass slice, then he blocked the next one with his sword before throwing the pirate away. The next blow that came towards him was a powerful jumping attack. He waited for just the right time and swung his sword. Cutting directly through his opponents weapon and leaving him unarmed. Still grinning he stabbed his sword into the ground, grabbed the man by the shoulder and using his momentum along with a short kick tripped the bearded man into falling face first on the ground. Leaving him helpless.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 7:08 pm

Daring. Fearless. Brave. Those words were all that broke into his mind when he saw what this "Black" character was capable, even though it looked as if he was barely using 10 percent of his power. As he watched him effortlessly cut down a few pirates Havok smiled, strength in numbers. He was perplexed by the appearance of his saviours, as the boy looked to be the age of ten or nine yet had the abilities of a five hundred year-old sorcerer. Not to mention the devious man known as "Black" Havok could not even begin to muster what his level or power was at base state let alone when he reached a higher state.

Seeing the holstered pistol make a quick and fluid appearance formed a smirk on Havok's face. Elegant. Black was a fast character and he looked as if he knew how to handle different forms of weaponry, what an ally he'd turn out to be. That is if made to be. "Well Black, maybe me you and yellow could take care of this once and for all?" He chuckled slightly motioning towards the huge waves of water oncoming. Atop the waves was the humanoid kraken of the ocean.

[Sorry for shortness bro]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 7:29 pm

The Pirates began to surround them now, forming a big circle around them. Alex flourished his sword and put the bomb on his back. Where a second one paired with it. "That's the plan." Said the man as he eyed the kraken incoming on the waves. "I don't know what that is, but tell us the plan!" He said taking his sword in both hands as more pirates attacked. He parried a sword swipe then kicked the tracker in the jaw. A three more men rushed them, Alex confidently bent down and grabbed the Kishin he had imobalised by the legs. He picked him off of the ground, spun him around and tossed him onto the oncoming looks. Which with his magically enhanced strength caused them to topple over. One of them recovered the quickest, sitting up he saw that a black box had attatched itself onto the human projectiles back. "Huh." He said before all four of them erupted in an explosion.

A few of the Pirates were equipped with boarding pikes, an old weapon of war. He tried to keep them at a distance, but they were fully grown adults and their weapons were longer. Rather than engaging them in martial combat he raised.... A child's coloring book? Inside the book, with its pages open were many drawings of tigers. As the Pirates watched the drawings came to life! Five fully grown Bengal tigers leapt out and bypassed the Pirates weapons. Jumping right into who them!

ooc: That's fine! That lengths ok. What does the Kraken look like?
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 8:00 pm

Barely able to make a move for the enemy pirates without Black making quick work of them made Havok annoyed. He could hardly show off his immense power. No matter, the kraken was inbound and he was ready to take it on. As it gushed closer on the nearing waves he began to make out its appearance properly, it was most definitely a humanoid as it stood on two relatively scaly legs and currently possessed only two purple and scaly arms. Its eyes were crystalline white yet seemed enticingly hollow, yellow fins protruded from its gnarly snout and head about six inches in height, as the creature zoned in Havok made out its long, lashing amethyst tail with another fin escaping its end about 18 inches width-wise.

"You all ready to fight the mother of the seas!" Havok bellowed as he jumped into the air and kicked off releasing a sonic boom behind him, the sonic boom jetted him into the pathway of the oncoming beast. Making contact with his newfound enemy he plunged his fists into its stomach with a quick barrage. But to no effect, it was as if the kraken's stomach was made of an indestructible metal. A laugh. "This will be no easy task, mortal" Shouted the kraken as with a move of its hand she forced Havok effortlessly onto the merchant ship by a tyrant of a wave. Drenched in water Havok grunted at his demise, looking at the two beside him he waved his hands frantically and screamed "What are you waiting for? Kill the thing!" Clearly annoyed at his effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 8:30 pm

Robin looked at Alex, who nodded. The boy grinned and raised his hand, Alex high fived the boy and the sorcerer took off. Leaving the Kishin egg to fight the Pirates with bought any help left behind short of five man eating tigers. The sorcerer yelled "I GOT THIS!" As he came to a stop. He was way above the waves, confident he could avoid any attack he raised his spear like a javelin and threw it at the faint see beasts. Aiming for the upper body. The spears were thrown with the power of a harpoon with magic steel capable of penetrating steel. Then another spear appeared in his hands and he repeated this twice.

It was Alex and Havok verses just about the remaining half of the entire pirate crew. Alex's stamina was beginning to falter, he needed to recover. His opponents who were once beginning to fear attacking him noticed his deep breaths and renewed their attack. He raised his sword just barley in time to keep his head from being popped off. He was pushed back to the edge of the ship and just barly he his ground from being pushed off. He shoved his attacker away just as another one came his way. A sword swing caused his blood to go in the air. He jumped back with about a half sized slash on his chest. The Kishin was damn strong, but his durability was increased by magic on top of his armored jacket. He held the sound glad his son would not see, he knew he was already healing fast. He challenged the ego of the miester behind him. "Hey! You tagging in or what!" He said, trying to hide his ragged breaths.

Ooc: So I got the Pirates control and you rp the kraken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero's Duty [Open to All]   Hero's Duty [Open to All] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero's Duty [Open to All]
Page 1 of 1