Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vrigin Media are evil.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Vrigin Media are evil. Empty
PostSubject: Vrigin Media are evil.   Vrigin Media are evil. I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 1:42 pm

The internet that these people provide is terrible, randomly stopping working in the middle of doing stuff. Not any time that I am doing something I don't need the internet for, though. Writing a reply on this forum. I had wrote quite the chunk of writing and I thought it was good, so I click the 'preview' button to see how long it would be in a post. The connection cuts off in the middle of posting and I get an error. There goes about 5-10 minutes of writing down the shitter.

At the same time I was connecting to the World of Tanks Test Server. I enjoy the game greatly and I take any chance I can get to get stuff I don't have in the live server to try it out. The queue to get on there is about 30,000 people long. So, I leave the game on in the background and wait. Partway though that queue however, my internet cuts off. Bang. Being only 2000 spaces from entering, as per the last time I checked, I have to start again.

The amount of times the internet has screwed me when already in game is huge. Tense fights happening? Nah, break your connection for just a few seconds so you go and stand still to get killed. It comes back in a death screen. Frustrating. Cutting out in the middle of driving places in my slow ass tank on auto-drive? I come back to find my tank half way down a cliff, stuck and useless.

It really does feel like it's on purpose. Virgin Media have something against me...
(accept they don't, I'm not insane. It just seems to happen so much when I'm doing stuff...)

Almost lost all this too, but I remembered to copy it before clicking the send button...
Back to top Go down

Vrigin Media are evil.
Page 1 of 1